Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2014, 10:20 AM   #571
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Never claimed this was racially motivated, slingblade, only used it to illustrate how racists like you and the other race-baiters wholly ignore who it is that's really killing the majority of black teenagers in this nation ... because it doesn't fit your racist narrative that it's "white on black" victimization that's destroying black communities: when the real rot is from within.

Your post is pointless. He did it because he is an idiot and he was charged for it. He was not charged because he was black he was charged because he did it or they think he did it. If there was a comedian that supported victims of laughing crimes then I guess they would be involved . Then again he didn't get away with it so there is no point for them to be . There is still no point to your rant about it .
At best it was a blended family, but he was charged so even that obscure detail has no bearing on it.
I understand your point that if a Black guy killed a white guy and got away with, who would stand up for him? You are just too eat up about it to figure out a good example.

I have stated before I do not care for Jackson or Sharpton. So I agree they a worthless.
If you had a lick of sense you would have used Dillon Taylor as an example.
Wait a minute that cop had a camera and could back up what he said and the town was not known to profile people. It still would have made more sense than the one you chose. Better luck next time.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 11:05 AM   #572
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Your post is pointless. He did it because he is an idiot and he was charged for it. He was not charged because he was black he was charged because he did it or they think he did it.
Actually, your post is pointless, other than to make "the point" of avoidance.

The question is: Where is the "outrage" in the media, White House, or you?

There is none, BECAUSE THE SHOOTER IS BLACK.

Nobody disputes Wilson shot Brown, and Brown died from gunshot wounds.

The outrage is, BECAUSE THE SHOOTER IS WHITE and A COP.

The "interesting" philosophical question would be if Wilson were

...........BLACK and A COP.

You are attempting to avoid discussing what ought to be discussed and that is why is there outrage when a White person or a cop shoots a Black person, but there is none when

a Black person shoots another Black person or
a cop shoots a White person or
a Black person shoots a White person.

And I'm not talking about "media coverage" I am talking about looting, burning, anger in the streets, and the Al Sharpton's and Jessie Jacksons (not to mention Obaminable and Holder et al) raising holly hell about it and using the sad event to ignite indignation and division throughout the community and country.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:08 PM   #573
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Your post is pointless. He did it because he is an idiot and he was charged for it. He was not charged because he was black he was charged because he did it or they think he did it. If there was a comedian that supported victims of laughing crimes then I guess they would be involved . Then again he didn't get away with it so there is no point for them to be . There is still no point to your rant about it .
At best it was a blended family, but he was charged so even that obscure detail has no bearing on it.
I understand your point that if a Black guy killed a white guy and got away with, who would stand up for him? You are just too eat up about it to figure out a good example.

I have stated before I do not care for Jackson or Sharpton. So I agree they a worthless.
If you had a lick of sense you would have used Dillon Taylor as an example.
Wait a minute that cop had a camera and could back up what he said and the town was not known to profile people. It still would have made more sense than the one you chose. Better luck next time.
It's your post that is repudiated by statistical facts, slingblade. Black on black murder statistically overwhelms any miscarriage of justice you imagine stems from white on black victimization.

You, Holder, Sharpton and Jackson willfully choose to ignore and not to make the murders of hundreds of black teenagers a front page issue because the perpetrators are mostly black. Yet, when a white police officer -- using justifiable force because he justifiably feared for his life and wished to avoid further bodily harm -- kills a 6'4", 300 pound back "teenager" in the line of duty, cities burn, slingblade.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #574
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Actually, your post is pointless, other than to make "the point" of avoidance.

The question is: Where is the "outrage" in the media, White House, or you?

There is none, BECAUSE THE SHOOTER IS BLACK.

Nobody disputes Wilson shot Brown, and Brown died from gunshot wounds.

The outrage is, BECAUSE THE SHOOTER IS WHITE and A COP.

The "interesting" philosophical question would be if Wilson were

...........BLACK and A COP.

You are attempting to avoid discussing what ought to be discussed and that is why is there outrage when a White person or a cop shoots a Black person, but there is none when

a Black person shoots another Black person or
a cop shoots a White person or
a Black person shoots a White person.

And I'm not talking about "media coverage" I am talking about looting, burning, anger in the streets, and the Al Sharpton's and Jessie Jacksons (not to mention Obaminable and Holder et al) raising holly hell about it and using the sad event to ignite indignation and division throughout the community and country.
First off there was no question posed . Your, I mean IB's post linked a case that was pointless. I even found a case that made more sense to link because I felt sorry for you. The rioting was not caused by the local citizens and the first looters were not from the area and quite a few white ones. And the police were also contributors to the rioting as well.

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-pol...t-journalists/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/missouri-...ut-of-towners/

This video is a pretty good example of how badly they handled it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7mo6MXkfXw
Old 10-31-2014, 03:00 PM   #575
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First off there was no question posed .
I didn't say there was a "question" .... I said "discussion"...

When ALL minorities quit portraying themselves as victims and start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions, then our government will be less intrusive and more inclusive. As long as minorities are on the "take" instead of the "give" their personal costs of taking (the quid pro quo) will prohibit them from effectively participating in the process and having a true and effective voice "at the table."

Guys like Sharpton and Jackson are not "effective" .. only loud ... and they are living off those victims who they pretend to represent.

Dependent people are silenced by their own dependence.

They can't speak or be denied that upon which they are dependent.

It starts with guys like Brown. When excuses are made for him, others hear it and "assume" they can use those same excuses with impunity.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:07 PM   #576
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I didn't say there was a "question" .... I said "discussion"...

When ALL minorities quit portraying themselves as victims and start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions, then our government will be less intrusive and more inclusive. As long as minorities are on the "take" instead of the "give" their personal costs of taking (the quid pro quo) will prohibit them from effectively participating in the process and having a true and effective voice "at the table."

Guys like Sharpton and Jackson are not "effective" .. only loud ... and they are living off those victims who they pretend to represent.

Dependent people are silenced by their own dependence.

They can't speak or be denied that upon which they are dependent.

It starts with guys like Brown. When excuses are made for him, others hear it and "assume" they can use those same excuses with impunity.
"The question is: Where is the "outrage" in the media, White House, or you?"

Those are you words not mine.

I have not made an excuse for Brown. I have only questioned the actions of Wilson.

You seem to have been there and saw it all unfold from a thousand different angles and total recall to boot. You one bad mofo if that is true.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:44 PM   #577
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

MSN is reporting this.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fed...ing/ar-BBcfSWa

While every one seems to be fixated on the State Grand Jury charges, it seems the Feds are coming to the conclusion that Officer Wilson acted exactly the way a Police Officer is supposed to act when faced with eminent bodily harm by a thug.

And Fergusan will burn, because the Poverty Pimps, Race Baiters, and even our President could not resist inflaming the mob who even in the face of truth and fact, cannot resist the urge to loot, burn, and cause mayhem.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 03:10 AM   #578
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A couple of weeks ago a little girl was killed outside a convenience store by a drive by shooter. She was black, the shooter was black. Her crime? Going to the store with her dad to get some bubble gum. There is a reward but no one has stepped forward to ID the shooter, NO ONE! Angel Hooper died for gum. The black mayor of Kansas City, not wanting to waste a moment, blamed guns for the problem saying that a drive by knifing would have been harder. funny guy

Last week, ten year old Machole Stewart was watching TV at home when a car drove by and sprayed bullets against the house. She was hit in the head and died. Houses and cars had bullet holes for two blocks. Again, there are no witnesses.

The police can't do anything about this unless they get help from the citizens of the neighborhood. People like the FAUX BRO think the police are the enemy but do nothing to stop, or avenge, the deaths of young children. Before you open you stupid mouth again FAUX BRO, think about who is trying to protect these people. I would post the little girls pictures but there is some stupid rule against it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:45 AM   #579
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You seem to have been there and saw it all unfold from a thousand different angles and total recall to boot. You one bad mofo if that is true.
Actually, I wasn't there.

I've never been in space and circumnavigated the Earth, but the physical evidence and common sense inform me that it actually IS round. That's good enough for me..
Old 11-02-2014, 07:08 AM   #580
LexusLover
Valued Poster

As more conclusions from the Federal "investigation" get "leaked," it becomes more apparent why Holder wants the Feds involved to shut up! It's inconsistent with his agenda. Officer Wilson acted lawfully.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:50 AM   #581
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Tomorrow is election day.

Is anyone monitoring the turnout in Ferguson?
Will Al, Jessie, Holder, or Obaminable be "down there" drumming up votes?
Old 11-03-2014, 06:41 AM   #582
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Now the attention has been turned to the Police Chief of Ferguson who is being pressured to step down. Not seeing any controversy except that Brown's body was in the streets for four hours. Its worth noting that this was the first time a police officer killed anyone in that small town so perhaps the people and procedures were unfamiliar.

The other issue is that he "poorly" handled the onslaught of attention Obama, Holder, other race baiters and the media sent his way.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:46 AM   #583
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Now the attention has been turned to the Police Chief of Ferguson who is being pressured to step down. Not seeing any controversy except that Brown's body was in the streets for four hours.
The Chief is being pressured to step down by an AG who is stepping down?

"four hours" .... ?

Can anyone imagine the uproar if he had been removed in 4 minutes?

Too many people spend too much time watching CIS on TV. Case closed=1 hr.

Besides had he simply stayed out of the street as requested, he would probably still be alive to continue his crime spree...instead of lying in the street.

Back to the elections. Voters, early voting:

No photo ID required!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women