Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default My Two Adorables and the St. Andrew's Cross

Both S* and E* are favorites, and each has played at being my submissive, but never together. This afternoon S* and I planned to introduce E* to the St. Andrew’s Cross. S* has been suspended on that Cross more than once, tied by her wrists and ankles, blindfolded, ball-gagged, flogged, and fucked. Today it was E*’s turn.

The Cross is ready. And on the cocktail table are ball gags, three floggers, hanks of black silk cord, blindfolds, dildos. All neatly arranged. The women strip each other, kissing, touching. E* hands me a studded black leather collar. “I want to wear this for you. Please put it on me.” I kiss her deeply as I do, “Don’t be afraid,” I say. She smiles. “I’m yours. Do whatever you want. I trust you.”

In silence, S* ties E*’s wrists and ankles to the Cross. I drag the flails of a whip across S*’s beautiful skin, slowly, slowly. She shudders as I do, knowing that at any moment I may Whack! her hard with it. She looks at me hungrily, her eyes wide, a hesitant smile on her pretty lips. I Whack! her across her lovely ass, grab her by her hair, and push my cock down her throat. “Now finish tying her up.” She chokes on my cock.

Now my submissive S* ties E* to the Cross. First her wrists, then her ankles, then a blindfold. I let her hang in silence as S* blows me. I pull the tip of a letter opener gently across E*’s body. Her legs tremble when it’s on her thighs. When I pull it across her nipples, she catches her breath, then moans.

“Eat her.” S* dives into E*’s wet puss, and I start to whip them both. Whack! Whack! Whack! Over and over, across their asses, their breasts, their thighs. “Do it harder,” whispers S*. And soon her cheeks are rosy pink. I let S* alternate between eating E* and eating me. My cock, her puss, back and forth. E* can’t see anything, so I tell S* to make it a noisy blowjob. “Can you hear her?” I whisper to E*. E* says, “I want to do that. I want some cock.” My cock is wet with spittle, and I rub it all over E*’s thighs. “Soon, darling.”

“Let me whip her. I’ve been good. Please.” I not my assent and hand the slut a flogger. Rhythmically and methodically S* applies strokes to E*’s writhing body, as I play with their nipples and probe their wet twats, offering them my fingers to lick dry.

Take her down now.” S* unties her, and with the last cord I tie S*’s wrists together and we pull her to the bedroom. “Now it’s your turn, dear.” We tie her hands to the headboard and her legs as well, pulling them back over her head. “Are you comfortable?” “Not really.” “That’s perfect, then.” As E* puts on the strap-on, I fuck S*’s face. The rest is a bit of a blur – E* mounts her and fucks her hard, their thighs slapping together noisily. Then we untie her, get her up on her hands and knees and do her double, swapping positions at her face and behind her. S* has two handfuls of the sheets, her eyes are wide, and she’s groaning as we take her as hard as we can, rocking her back and forth on our two cocks.

“Would you cum on us Monk? On our faces?” I lay on my back and they lick and nibble my cock, nuzzling and sucking and humming. When I cum, I shoot spurt after spurt. Big gobs. It’s everywhere. We collapse in a laughing, sweaty heap, like a pile of puppies, enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies and the warmth of our friendship for each other.

Play at this level is very high mileage, and depends on building trusting and respectful ralationships betwen the hobbyist and the prodiver over a long period of time. It's worth the effort -- and the journey is most enjoyable!

The women are two of Austin’s Adorables. A-List members. Delightful and bright, sexually adventuresome, beautiful. I'm very fond of both of them.

Monk Rasputin
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:17 PM   #2
Trooper Hawk
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Monk...

You started one hot thread. High heels and everything... they look absolutely so hot. Very nice, I envy you. I only wish I could have been there, with them two. In my travels, I might have to make a trip to Austin real soon.

Good stuff...

Trooper H
Trooper Hawk is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

another monk masterpiece. bravo.
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:18 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:46 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And to think that all of these years, I've been missing the "monk" experience!

Wonderful story and great imagery. Just fantastic with a bit of the jaw dropping response as well.

Just "wow".

Warmly,
Elisabeth

P.S. Guess your tooth is better, huh?
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:01 AM   #6
Shackle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Incredibly hot story about what had to be an incredible time.

OMG just reading it has gotten me so horny.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

monk, congratulations on a dominatingly deliteful time!
i've been w/ two submissives before and enjoyed them immensely.
but never like your encounter!!

i wholeheartedly agree on the building of trust and giving respect to enable such an intense and intimate encounter.

more power to you!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I bow, that was erotic.... Have done 2 Subs 2 times... One set probably the same as PM Delites, but that was an amazing image.

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:53 PM   #9
thegj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Monk is the King. Many have been mesmerized by his charm and found themselves tied up as a result- and, of course, some we know nothing about. His ladies speak of him in admiring, respectful tones. A tip of the cap to the best You have broadened many horizons sir. My respects.
thegj is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

THE MAN! What more can be said.

SAS
SASpurfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:19 PM   #11
meldrick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I have said this before: when I read of your exotic adventures, I conclude I am as vanilla as they come. But now I must correct that misconception. I am, in fact NOT vanilla. No, I am tap water.

I am a milkshake made of styro packing peanuts and water, blended smooth and served at room temperature. With crumbled cardboard sprinkles.

I am bland, far too bland to be considered vanilla. If I were a comic strip, my name would be "Blandie". If I were a singer, my album would be titled "Bland on Bland".

The ideal woman for me is Bland DuBois. She's perfect for me--she has always relied on the blandness of strangers.

So I'm going to mix myself a Blandy Alexander and re-read your story. And quietly curse your name! With the blandest of oaths, of course.
meldrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:34 PM   #12
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

I think i need a cigarette....
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:38 PM   #13
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

FANTASTIC REVIEW!! I know these ladies well but not play like Monk! In fact I do believe I introduced these ladies to each other. BRAVO MONK!
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:04 PM   #14
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

That was hot as hell and something to strive to ..........
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 AM   #15
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I've never played beyond pretend lite stuff. I'm not sure how I would do in a situation like that. I suppose it depends on being in the right mood with the right women. You certainly found the right women and captured the mood.

Very hot stuff Monk!

Thanks for sharing.
NormalBob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women