Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Art Of A Good Massage

What has happened to the art of a good massage? Guys would you see someone that only offerred a massage with choice of happy ending? Very seldom do you see ladies offer just massages with choice of happy ending.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Shorty great topic I visit the mp's and my biggest pet peeve is the massage sucks with a hurry up to the finish. The happy ending is great but I still want the relaxing massage.
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #3
Euphemia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 117
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Couldn't this be because the demand for the happy ending has been created and catered to that now all you really get from some ladies is the "massage" and the finish. Then there is the need to hurry up and get him done and out so that we can move on to the next.
There are many of us who dont do this...
Euphemia is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Euphemia I definatly see that side but with all the review boards and the unknown of who is on the table seems like it would dictate a great massage then proceed to the possible xtras. Thank you for responding I look forward to the dialog
soxfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #5
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

My ECCIE Reviews

I just think the art of a good massage is a lost art. There are times when I could use a good long lasting massage. Also, it is less wear and tear on the kitty. If a lady knew how to give a really good quality 30 minute massage before she gets serious with happy ending, then I imagine the client would go away satisfied because of the good quality massage and of course getting relieved in the process. Granted the lady would have to have her arms in shape for a prolonged massage.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I think the good massage, good finish combo would be very rare. It's kind of like trying to buy a fish/ski boat. It's not that great for fishing and it sort of sucks for skiing. I say schedule a real massage right before a real provider and have the best of both worlds!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
Shorty great topic I visit the mp's and my biggest pet peeve is the massage sucks with a hurry up to the finish. The happy ending is great but I still want the relaxing massage.
Massage parlors offer massage in name only. Massage parlors are convenient and usually nothing more. You get a good massage from indys. I would bet I could find a lady in Tulsa that offers a good to very good massage in less than 5 minutes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 AM   #8
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Massage is more work than just sex... I don't get why girls charge less for that shit.
I can give one during the "down time" but otherwise... no. I don't know why you guys would pay for that from a hooker. Get it for cheaper and better by a pro.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:55 AM   #9
bojulay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Massage is more work than just sex... I don't get why girls charge less for that shit.
I can give one during the "down time" but otherwise... no. I don't know why you guys would pay for that from a hooker. Get it for cheaper and better by a pro.
Depends on what you're really looking for, with a pro it's more clinical
and a lot less sexy. If you just want the massage and not the sexy
go to a (not in the hobby) lmt.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:00 AM   #10
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I absolutely love a good massage and love to give them. But when I have limited time with a provider, I want to fill that time with ourselves joined together in sexual pleasure.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:06 AM   #11
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I looked into getting certified in it, if you had a passion for it I can imagine it would be worth it. Going for almost a year did not appeal to me, a few months maybe. I went and bought a massager..

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
A pussy massage...I'll take that any day.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #13
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I pass on massages doesn't do anything for me, there are way too many other things I want to do then waste my money on a massage by a hooker who specializes on her craft for sex! Having said that, I don't mind giving her a massage as I find it erotic as I explore her body.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #14
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

There is nothing more enticing than a sensual body-to-body massage from a lovely lady. As I lay on my stomach, she graces my body with sensual body strokes pressing her breasts against my upper back as she leans in to blow lightly on my neck teasing me as if she's going to kiss me, pussy pressed against my ass...then she sits up as if riding my ass then glides down pressing her succulent breast against my lower back then a nice butt massage with her breasts...Mmmmmm, life is great at this moment. Down a bit more massaging my thighs and calves with her soft hands then back up breasts and hair against my upper back and the back of my head as she whispers naughty thoughts into my ear. "Are you ready to turn over..." The best words in a body-to-body massage!!!! Lost 'art'?, just need a beautiful woman with a sensual/deviant mind! After that, the fuck is an 'out of this world experience' and it doesn't take long, but also can last as long as both like without being too strenuous on either...it is so SEXXxy!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I actually stay clear of getting massages. I'm sure some providers can give great ones but if they don't know what there doing they can actually cause some back issue, had that done to me once so now I just avoid it.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women