Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Asia > Thailand - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
austinisfun26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default Tips and tricks for Bangkok

I am headed over to Bangkok in August and wanted to see what hot spots I should check out for hobbying. Also I herd Soi Cowboy seems like the redlight district of Amsterdam however do they have rooms to play in or do I have to take them back to my hotel?

Any help is appreciated. The more I read the more this place sounds like hobby heaven. HA!
austinisfun26 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:16 AM   #2
CycMike
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

There are rooms available near cowby and the girls are very familiar with the drill. 300bhat I think is the common room rate. Bed, clean linen, shower and tooth paste and tooth brush are all included! Thai girls like it clean...

Check your pms.
CycMike is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:07 AM   #3
John Smith
Registered Member

Default Nana Plaza

Also you can try Nana Plaza area just up the road from the other.

There are 3 types of girls:
1. Bar Girls - you pay a barfine to the bar. The fees are anywhere from 500-1000 baht for short time; to 1500-5000 bhat for long time. This depends upon the girl and the season.
2. Massage girls - this depends upon the venue but varies from 500 bhat for bj to 3000 for full. You can also sometimes negotiate longtime after work.
3. Club girls - These are freelancers and are looking for farang boyfriends, but will also do short/long. Again it depends upon the girl. They usually are looking for someone that will send money on regular basis to support her family.

Also, be careful that you are getting what you think you are getting. There are some ladyboys that will look so much like a regular girl that many people are fooled. You might get a surprise that you were not looking for.
John Smith is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 12:43 PM   #4
Looter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Wish I had seen this post sooner....

I was in BKK around Memorial Day and stayed a block from Nana Plaza....

1. There are alot of Freelancers around Nana Plaza at night and half are lady boys. You have to be more careful with freelancers because they can disappear fast and you really can not track them down if there is a problem. It is always better to try and get a girl that works for a club or a bar or a massage place because then they are tied to place in case you have to/want to find them again. I am not saying to not go with freelancers, just be careful and have your shields up.

2. A Soi in BKK I am quite fond of is Soi 7/1 which is between NanaPlaza and Soi Cowboy off of Sukhumvit and the BTS (The DART of BKK). This little side Soi features a few massage parlors, a few restaurants, nuru salons, blowjob bars and The Eden Club which is famous for "The Yellow Line" (look it up)

3. The BTS (Bangkok's DART) runs basically up and down Sukhumvit Rd which is the main road that runs through the tourist section of Bangkok. Learn to use the BTS because it is your friend.

4. Drink bottled water and not from the tap...think Mexico and the consequences.

5. Soapies are high end of the money scale for Thailand but they are alot of fun and still a bargain for what you get for your time and money here in the states. CBJ in the soapies is the rule dating back to the days when AIDS was a real issue in Thailand (it still is but they seem to have a strong education program now which has helped out alot), maybe with repeat visits to a girl or a monetary negotiation before proceedings can waive the cover for yourt oral outings so to speak. As far as uncovered sex, I can not speak to that because I don't go in without a cover ever so I have never tried to negotiate that.

6. The area called Patpong is on the other side of BKK down by Victory Monument and is basically a red light district/Night Bazzar....it usually starts shutting down around Midnight. I have very little experience down there but alot of guys do like it.

7. GoGo Girls are high end and tend to be lazy in the sack because they are usually hot and young. 75% of any issues with service I have ever had in Thailand has been with GoGo girls from Nana Plaza and their sudden lack of energy once we get back to the room. Make no mistake I have also had many winners as well but I am getting it all out there for the information purposes.

8. I like Pattaya more than BKK because the girls tend to have a better attitude in Pattaya, Pattaya does not cost as much for living expenses so the girls do not charge on quite the same scale as BKK. Pattaya is not as hot as BKK and has beaches and oceans. BKK get more city girls from BKK and Pattaya gets more farm girls from Issan. The farm girls are nicer and more grateful.

9. Shark Bar GoGo on Soi Cowboy has bleacher seating which is unique and provides excellent viewing of the girls on stage...the VERY HOT girls on stage.

10. Gulliver's Tavern on Soi 5 is like a Bennigan's with free lancers playing pool and waiting to be approached. If you like playing pool with hot Thai girls looking for handsome man, this is a good place to be.

11. Tulips Massage on Suhkumvit RD at the Thong Lor Station has wide nasty girls that give you a two hour body to body oil massage. They have toys and know how to use them...
Looter is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 03:01 AM   #5
Dman123
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the intel will be there in January
Dman123 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #6
GoldMelon
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

Though this may no longer be relevant to OP, I've found this site to be very informative: http://www.whorist.com/bangkok-sex-w...s-hotels-links

Can't verify accuracy of intel since I haven't visited yet, but perhaps others on here may be able to...
GoldMelon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women