Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2015, 06:48 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default SAD TO SEE YA GO FELLA..............

One of America's best late night shows is signing off....Red Eye, hosted by the impish Greg Gutfeld is signing off.

Intelligent, self indulgent, funny, subversive, irreverent.

Red Eye was one of cable tv's best...better than anything on the Comedy Channel.

Gutfeld is one smart-ass, intelligent dude. It will be interesting to see what his next move is. Prior to Red Eye, Gutfeld had been editor of both Maxim and Men's Health.

Once a catholic; Gutfeld is self described as an agnostic atheist and a Libertarian.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why did it get cancelled?

Doesn't the fucking constitution guarantee his rights to speak his mind on Faux News.

Maybe you can get him to be a guest poster here, Whir-LIE-turd?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:17 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I wouldn't describe it as cancelled; Gutfeld is moving on to do other things. I don't think the Fox suits are going to keep it going with a replacement host.

The show success is totally dependent on Gutfeld's persona. Good on Fox to move along, and not try to keep a brand surviving at lesser levels....You know, opposite of what Comedy Channel will likely do with the Jon Stewart Show?
Old 03-01-2015, 09:30 AM   #4
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Comedy central will be fine. Republicans, in general, aren't very funny. Democrats, that's another story.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:52 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

As will Fox (be fine). What is your point Ignoramus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Comedy central will be fine. Republicans, in general, aren't very funny. Democrats, that's another story.
Old 03-01-2015, 09:55 AM   #6
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
As will Fox (be fine). What is your point Ignoramus?
I know it's hard to keep up when you've got three handles going at the same time. You said fox will not go on with the show like comedy central will do. I said they'll be fine, Democrats are funny. Lots of people to choose from. Do I have to spell it out? You're not very intuitive are you?
Old 03-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Comedy Central turned into a "shill" for the liberal/progressive agenda. The borrowed the laugh track from the Bill Maher show where all they have to do is say "conservatives bad" and the audience will applaud and squeal with the fervor reserved for Rock Stars.

Comedy Central viewers are made up of morons who, if you take any two and add their IQ's, you are still in double digits.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #8
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Comedy Central turned into a "shill" for the liberal/progressive agenda. The borrowed the laugh track from the Bill Maher show where all they have to do is say "conservatives bad" and the audience will applaud and squeal with the fervor reserved for Rock Stars.

Comedy Central viewers are made up of morons who, if you take any two and add their IQ's, you are still in double digits.
Research says otherwise. Being republican, however, I wouldn't expect you to be that smart. John Stewart is fucking hilarious and does much more than just say 'conservatives bad'. He holds a mirror up to society and shows us how goddamned stupid we can be.

Conservatives, for the most part, are humorless. It stems from their religious upbringing I guess. All these potty-mouth liberals are going to hell.

Several sources. Peruse them at your leisure.

http://www.americanscientist.org/sci...-conservatives

http://reason.com/archives/2014/06/1...-than-liberals

http://samuel-warde.com/2014/03/scie...erals-smarter/

This one is particularly fascinating

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-conservatives

And this one pull quote sounds almost exactly like every conservative that has ever commented in the political forum. It describes you guys down to the T. Check, check, check and check. Complexity and ambiguity evades you guys. I've been saying that for weeks. And now I know why you guys don't get it; you're less responsive to information and less likely to change even when facing evidence to the contrary.

These reports convey four interwoven claims. First, conservatives cling more inflexibly to old ways of thinking. Second, they're less responsive to information. Third, they're more obtuse to complexity and ambiguity. Fourth, they're less likely to change when the evidence says they should.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:43 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

This one is particularly fascinating

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-conservatives

And this one pull quote sounds almost exactly like every conservative that has ever commented in the political forum. It describes you guys down to the T. Check, check, check and check. Complexity and ambiguity evades you guys. I've been saying that for weeks. And now I know why you guys don't get it; you're less responsive to information and less likely to change even when facing evidence to the contrary.

These reports convey four interwoven claims. First, conservatives cling more inflexibly to old ways of thinking. Second, they're less responsive to information. Third, they're more obtuse to complexity and ambiguity. Fourth, they're less likely to change when the evidence says they should.

UnderCunt we have been through all this BULLSHIT... You are wrong again boy or are you?

« March 2013 Beta Of The MonthMen Turning Their Backs On Modernity »
Was Satoshi Kanazawa Right?
March 6, 2013 by CH
Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary scientist and former columnist at Psychology Today who wrote an article (since pulled, and which got him fired from the magazine) about the attractiveness of the different races of women, (concluding that black women were the least attractive), might, in the end, have had his analysis vindicated.

Several sources. Peruse them at your leisure.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013...anazawa-right/

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...oshi-kanazawa/

http://www.economist.com/blogs/prosp...a-intelligence

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:47 PM   #10
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

I'm not the one who can't read...
Old 03-01-2015, 07:03 PM   #11
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Really undercunt, can you read it now?

Satoshi Kanazawa
“”The great idiot of social science...
—PZ Myers[1]
Satoshi Kanazawa is an evolutionary psychologist[2] at the London School of Economics and exactly the kind of researcher who makes evolutionary psychology look bad. So say thirty five leading evolutionary psychologists, at least.[3] His chief weapons are causalation, p-value fishing, bad data analysis, bigotry, and surprise. Psychology Today decided to throw standards out the window and gave him a blog, which was ironically named The Scientific Fundamentalist. It later got pulled from the site after he posted some racist drivel dressed up in pseudoscientific language.

Atheists and liberals are smarter
This time around, Kanazawa attempted to demonstrate the intellectual superiority of atheists and liberals. Besides all of the other dubious methodology, one of the studies in the pair he published didn't even use an IQ test — he simply extrapolated "intelligence" from a verbal test.[15][16][17] And this all goes back to our Savanna ancestors, of course!

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satoshi_Kanazawa
Old 03-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #12
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

So? IQ tests aren't the only indication of intelligence. And there's the other two reports. And there are plenty more that say exactly the same thing. What do you expect when a disproportionate amount still believe in creationism? How smart can someone REALLY be when they believe a magical sky daddy made the world in six days and popped a budweiser and kicked up his feet on the seventh day?
Old 03-01-2015, 07:11 PM   #13
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Click on the links in the "footnotes" undercunt

HERE->http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Satoshi_Kanazawa
Old 03-01-2015, 07:25 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
So? IQ tests aren't the only indication of intelligence. And there's the other two reports. And there are plenty more that say exactly the same thing. What do you expect when a disproportionate amount still believe in creationism? How smart can someone REALLY be when they believe a magical sky daddy made the world in six days and popped a budweiser and kicked up his feet on the seventh day?
Your 2nd garbage article links to a 2009 study and your boy... Kanazawa... http://66.135.55.40/DaveSource.com/F...ve-ability.pdf

Kanazawa, S. (2006). IQ and the wealth of states. Intelligence, 34, 593−600
Old 03-01-2015, 07:31 PM   #15
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

Your 3rd garbage article by "Liberals Unite" The 24 hour news magazine for discerning liberals, says because I don't find this funny. You are smarter than me... really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women