Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14
Question Has Your ATF made you feel special lately?

We all have our ATF's, the clients have there ATF's and the providers have there ATF's. So as an ATF how did you make him or her feel special? Or should you make him or her feel special?

For me my ATF bought me 3 months of P-411 renewal as a surprise. That really made my day, to think that she would spend money on me like that...and she also etc.....

For her, I give her dead presidents for X-mas, V-day, and any other special occasion that comes up and not during a session. I also help cover purchases that she makes on line.....and ....
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The most recent session I had with my ATF was just this morning. But my ATF is completely free: her name is Rosy Palm. lol
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The answer to the question is "yes".
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
Guest052912
Account Disabled

User ID: 40542
My ECCIE Reviews

I make all of my friends feel special.
Guest052912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

YES!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #6
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

As of early this afternoon, my ATF can no longer hold that position.

Once I find a new one, I'll be able to offer an answer to this question.
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #7
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
For me my ATF bought me 3 months of P-411 renewal as a surprise. That really made my day, to think that she would spend money on me like that...and she also etc.....

For her, I give her dead presidents for X-mas, V-day, and any other special occasion that comes up and not during a session. I also help cover purchases that she makes on line.....and ....
So did that $60 from her equal the amount you've spent on her not for sessions in that year...yeah...thought not...

Next time just ask her to drop a nickel in your tightie whities, because that's about all she cares about your "feeling special"...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #8
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

A provider making me "feel" special does not mean, to me, that she makes me feel like I am her mate, boyfriend, that she loves me, etc. etc. When a restaurant I frequent makes me feel special, it is by giving me a discount or going an extra mile, am I still a customer, absolutely. I have no doubts in my mind I would not be getting a discounted dinner if I did not spend multiple dollars in the establishment or give great advertisement or whatever.

Same principle applies to provider ATFs, to me. Has she made me feel special lately? BY taking extra time, discount cuz of my continued support, etc. etc.

The answer to the question is: No, not lately.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #9
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So did that $60 from her equal the amount you've spent on her not for sessions in that year...yeah...thought not...

Next time just ask her to drop a nickel in your tightie whities, because that's about all she cares about your "feeling special"...
Sometime I think some of these guys forget that their ATFs are being paid.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #11
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Well the key word here is special...Yes there is a lot of money gone that way, but at the end it is the thought that counts and that's what makes things fell special. Just sayin..
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #12
jimmycz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

If your ATF does not make you feel special then what in the hell is she doing being your ATF! There are some out there who really do care and that is no BS. Sure it a biz but we are freakin people and not all only care as long as the cash is there. I can hear it now just wait til it runs out. Well hell that has happened and she still did not bail! Now that is something special in a ATF! Oh and maybe that she can suck me dry for hours on end!
jimmycz is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #13
mtnman881
Premium Access

Encounters: 48
Talking YES, Leap Year Invite

A nice e-mail & a follow up phone call - and she invited me over to her place for a Leap Year romp. That was a special surprise from a 2 year ago special lady.
mtnman881 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #14
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I don't mean to get into a p***ing match with jimmycz, but he and I look at the criteria for ATF very differently it seems. ALL of my best times/relationships in the hobby have occurred because the lady and I have gotten in sync. So it is not up to her to please me, period. WE have a good time together, which means that I have water to carry. Maybe that means I simply treat her with consideration; maybe it means she likes what I do BCD. I'm not so naive to think I understand the hobby from a provider's perspective, or to flatter myself that they all really like me. But we all want respect, and that leads to doing what you can to please your playmate.

So, my last time with my ATF was not my best time with my ATF, but it was lots of fun after a very unpromising beginning (we'd gone to a club which turned out to be a bore.)
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willen View Post
ALL of my best times/relationships in the hobby have occurred because the lady and I have gotten in sync. So it is not up to her to please me, period. WE have a good time together, which means that I have water to carry. Maybe that means I simply treat her with consideration; maybe it means she likes what I do BCD. I'm not so naive to think I understand the hobby from a provider's perspective, or to flatter myself that they all really like me. But we all want respect, and that leads to doing what you can to please your playmate.
Quite a different pair of views. Why do I have the distinct feeling Willen has a higher percentage of good sessions? Hmmm....

It's really a shame when some folks refuse to acknowledge that some people in this corner of the world actually DO like each other, and can mix respect, friendship, etc., and still keep things professional.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women