Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
thighhighfreek
Gaining Momentum

Default gifts..

Ladies.. have you ever trash-canned a gift that was given to you ? .. If so , what was it?
thighhighfreek is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer and usually seem to get either edible gifts or gift cards. Never trashed one!
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

I never understood the gift thing with providers. I can understand it with a SO in hopes of more nookie or naughtier nookie.

Can someone enlighten me on the point?
Biggayal is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #4
thighhighfreek
Gaining Momentum

well , I always gift people.. in all walks of life , with Vodka. I was just curious if some the ladies received a gift they didnt like
thighhighfreek is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 08:05 PM   #5
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I think that if I were to be unhappy with a present it would be more likely to be in regular life. If someone knows me well and is very thoughtless (I would rather not receive anything than get a "fuck you" gift lol) maybe I would pass it along to someone else.

But if someone in the hobby brings me a present it is always a happy surprise. It is that same feeling you got when you were little, or for me it is anyway. It doesn't even matter what is inside it is just nice that someone thought of you!
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:05 AM   #6
Memory757
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 51934

I have never had to trash gifts. Usually regulars surprise me with flowers, victoria's secret or bath and body works.
Memory757 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:26 AM   #7
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggayal View Post
I never understood the gift thing with providers. I can understand it with a SO in hopes of more nookie or naughtier nookie.

Can someone enlighten me on the point?
It's a personal preference, I'm sure. To a gentleman such as yourself who may only care about what he can get from me, perhaps giving gifts does not make sense.

But to my regulars who have gotten to know me, or even new clients who might hope to become regulars, the knowledge that a little token of affection makes me feel special and appreciated and makes me smile is just reward for the cost and effort. And they know that I will treat them especially well in return.

And to answer the OP, no, I have never trashed a gift, and I consider the thought of doing so tacky. Anyone who has given me a non-perishable gift can probably still see it in my incall, perhaps well-used and appreciated.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
Biggayal
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post
It's a personal preference, I'm sure. To a gentleman such as yourself who may only care about what he can get from me, perhaps giving gifts does not make sense.

But to my regulars who have gotten to know me, or even new clients who might hope to become regulars, the knowledge that a little token of affection makes me feel special and appreciated and makes me smile is just reward for the cost and effort. And they know that I will treat them especially well in return.

And to answer the OP, no, I have never trashed a gift, and I consider the thought of doing so tacky. Anyone who has given me a non-perishable gift can probably still see it in my incall, perhaps well-used and appreciated.
Thanks for the info Traci.
I am still fairly new to the hobby so I appreciate your honesty.

So basically when one becomes a regular, a gift is more appropriate since there is some level of relationship there? And you do reciprocate in some fashion just as a SO would. I have to find a gal that I click with well enough. I guess I'll keep looking!
Biggayal is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #9
Guest062912
Account Disabled

User ID: 9060
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggayal View Post
Thanks for the info Traci.
I am still fairly new to the hobby so I appreciate your honesty.

So basically when one becomes a regular, a gift is more appropriate since there is some level of relationship there? And you do reciprocate in some fashion just as a SO would. I have to find a gal that I click with well enough. I guess I'll keep looking!
No problem, I'm glad I could help. Good luck, and welcome to hobbyland.
Guest062912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #10
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracibrooks View Post

+1!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

To the OP,

Never have I trashed a gift, even if its one I don't need, use, allergic to, etc. I appreciate and am truly flattered when a gent gives me a gift. It means a lot to me when he has taken the time go pick something up. Makes me appreciate him even more.

To Biggayal,

You ask the questions," So basically when one becomes a regular, a gift is more appropriate since there is some level of relationship there? And you do reciprocate in some fashion just as a SO would.'

A client never HAS to give gifts, its something that he WANTS to do. I never expect gifts, but as I said above, its appreciated when it happens. Now for your second question. When someone gives you a gift, do you reciprocate? I was always under the assumption that one gives a gift because they want to. I give gifts to my friends all the time and never expect anything back in return.

And......welcome to the hobby, hope you find it enjoyable and don't become jaded.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:52 AM   #12
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

I love giving as well as receiving. I have never trashed a gift,but I have regifted some perfume that I didn't care much for. I once received half my donation in gift cards,LOL.
Chislaine is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
wp55285
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I guess I'm just as clueless on this gift giving...but from the opposing view. I probably over-give. But if one is using a gift in hope of gaining extra "favors"...then it's not a gift. It's a thinly veiled effort to buy enhanced favor in the eyes of the lady.

When I give a gift, it's without any expectation of something in return. It's out of my care, appreciation, or respect for the lady.

Let me share a recent example. I initiated contact with a young lady and actually arranged for her to travel to my city for our first date. With a couple if weeks to wait, we began to exchange emails, and I was very fortunate to learn that she loved corsets. I found one I thought she might like, and sent it to her prior to our date. I honestly feel I received more enjoyment in giving than she did in receiving. But what it did was help make a great date even better. I hope she saw the gift not as an effort to manipulate her, or to earn extra favors...but instead, that I valued her willingness to see me, and gave it with nothing extra expected.

But in this hobby, just as in life, if you can truly give with no expectation if something in return, you will be surprised that in the end you receive the bigger gift. I know I did.
wp55285 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp55285 View Post
I guess I'm just as clueless on this gift giving...but from the opposing view. I probably over-give. But if one is using a gift in hope of gaining extra "favors"...then it's not a gift. It's a thinly veiled effort to buy enhanced favor in the eyes of the lady.

When I give a gift, it's without any expectation of something in return. It's out of my care, appreciation, or respect for the lady.

Let me share a recent example. I initiated contact with a young lady and actually arranged for her to travel to my city for our first date. With a couple if weeks to wait, we began to exchange emails, and I was very fortunate to learn that she loved corsets. I found one I thought she might like, and sent it to her prior to our date. I honestly feel I received more enjoyment in giving than she did in receiving. But what it did was help make a great date even better. I hope she saw the gift not as an effort to manipulate her, or to earn extra favors...but instead, that I valued her willingness to see me, and gave it with nothing extra expected.

But in this hobby, just as in life, if you can truly give with no expectation if something in return, you will be surprised that in the end you receive the bigger gift. I know I did.

No such thing as over-giving.

That's one lucky lady...
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp55285 View Post
we began to exchange emails, and I was very fortunate to learn that she loved corsets. I found one I thought she might like, and sent it to her prior to our date.
You must be very brave/lucky. I would never ask for the lady's address. Maybe she had a PO Box, but still...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women