Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
crunchtime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37
Default GPS Syndrome !!!

Posted by a provider in her ad

If my donations cause resentment / hate / anger or difficulty please search for companion more suited to you.

Comments like this just makes me say WTF !!!!!!!

Fortunately , we have plenty of other providers who are happy we call them and I am sure she will have plenty of guy's willing to pay her request

I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues
crunchtime is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:37 PM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sounds like it worked out for her in this case.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #3
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
I guess I am one of those with resentment, hate ,anger, and of course difficulty issues
I had a fantastic math teacher who had a saying, and it applies to life, too - "Knowing your problem is half the solution."...Get over it, find someone who is your cup of tea and keep moving forward.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:46 PM   #4
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchtime View Post
Posted by a provider in her ad

If my donations cause resentment / hate / anger or difficulty please search for companion more suited to you.

Comments like this just makes me say WTF !!!!!!!

Fortunately , we have plenty of other providers who are happy we call them and I am sure she will have plenty of guy's willing to pay her request

Do you have ANY idea how many emails a typical provider gets a day that complain about rates, complain about services, complain about pictures, complain about location?

Its ridiculous. I've always been of the mind that if I don't suit your wants, needs, and budget-- there are hundreds of others out there. Why email me to complain about my business practices rather than just moving on to the next one?

The provider in question is probably tired of emails complaining about her rates. If her rates didn't work for her.. I guarantee she would have changed them already.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:59 PM   #5
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
lmmfao
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:19 PM   #6
Alastair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default I hate GPS too

But it's a sellers market. Take it or leave it. Frankly I wish I could write my own rates for girls on my TDL but "free on Tuesdays" will never catch on I'm afraid.
Alastair is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:33 PM   #7
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair View Post
But it's a sellers market. Take it or leave it. Frankly I wish I could write my own rates for girls on my TDL but "free on Tuesdays" will never catch on I'm afraid.
Fucking LOVE IT lol
And you're right. If I want to charge $1 or $100000000000000000.... Some will buy, others will not
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:36 PM   #8
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And what's even more amusing to me is that some consider those who charge 150hr GPS, while others consider 500 GPS. There's always someone who does not like it, and wastes their time complaining instead of moving on and finding someone in their budget. (which in itself says something)
Old 12-12-2016, 03:37 PM   #9
WannabeMaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I disagree if provider you are referring would qualify as GPS. She is just a pretty young lady who knows how much her time is worth of, being open in her ads to avoid people trying to negotiate and be mean to her. I know this because I saw her and I felt every penny was worth it for what I wanted as an exotic GFE experience.

At the same time if anyone truly want to know what is GPS, go meet some other UTR girls on WYP or SeekingArrangements. 150-200 per date to sit and listen to their crap on how your next task is to impress her more, apart from dinner at expensive place that you are already buying...all for her to flake in couple of meetings that anything further will objectify her.. now thats what I call GPS. After trying my luck out there with mixed results I've found ECCIE much better in knowing pretty much what you are getting for $ you spend.

So I end up preferring ladies here on ECCIE where expectation of donation is clear as well the services you get with a win win situation.

Its just my opinion but I think if communication is clear from ad on expected donation no matter how high it is from perspective of client, its disrespectful for the lady to call it GPS
WannabeMaster is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:40 PM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
Fucking LOVE IT lol
And you're right. If I want to charge $1 or $100000000000000000.... Some will buy, others will not
Put me down for the dollar session
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:07 PM   #11
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

LOLOL....that makes me laugh so hard!!! "If my donations cause you to feel resentment/hate/anger/stressed/depressed/inferior, please find a companion more suited to you". That's awesome!!! LMAO
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:07 PM   #12
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMaster View Post
I disagree if provider you are referring would qualify as GPS. She is just a pretty young lady who knows how much her time is worth of, being open in her ads to avoid people trying to negotiate and be mean to her. I know this because I saw her and I felt every penny was worth it for what I wanted as an exotic GFE experience.

At the same time if anyone truly want to know what is GPS, go meet some other UTR girls on WYP or SeekingArrangements. 150-200 per date to sit and listen to their crap on how your next task is to impress her more, apart from dinner at expensive place that you are already buying...all for her to flake in couple of meetings that anything further will objectify her.. now thats what I call GPS. After trying my luck out there with mixed results I've found ECCIE much better in knowing pretty much what you are getting for $ you spend.

So I end up preferring ladies here on ECCIE where expectation of donation is clear as well the services you get with a win win situation.

Its just my opinion but I think if communication is clear from ad on expected donation no matter how high it is from perspective of client, its disrespectful for the lady to call it GPS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHz...uAcgBsONgqCoxi

Very well said! for the objectification we have to go through being providers, we essentially are the women you can call and fuck and forget about forever after that...

and not have to worry about the emotional obligation.. not that we are hoping that you will.. LOL, there is none

But even still society views us as the outcast women. Sure once we get to know someone and grow to trust them, which can take a long time, maybe we can reveal our whole selves to them. (my whole family knows my profession and anyone I deem close enough to me to trust knows too)

But otherwise we are out here only in this "hobby" world truly accepted, and a lot of women can't handle the stigma that comes with being a provider.

they have to tell lies to everyone they know. and they hate doing it anyways... those are the ones whom are fly by night, come and go...

but us who stick around to endear and are proud of ourselves regardless (like me! ), we are the ones whom will make it worth your dollar... how ever many we require.

And I feel like men need to respect that more especially the elders, who have proven they are not fly by night and actually care about what they are doing.

Even guys within the hobby still don't fully respect the women whom are the only women they can call on for this kind of arrangement with NSA. but we get all the strings while you all go back home like you never did nothing...

Because WE are what make this hobby, we are the ones who wake up and live it everyday, you guys just live it when you have some money to spend... think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
LMMFAO!!! you are a trip BLM69
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:08 PM   #13
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Hahahahahahaaha!!!!
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:10 PM   #14
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
LMAO muah you are awesome
Old 12-12-2016, 04:11 PM   #15
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHz...uAcgBsONgqCoxi

Very well said! for the objectification we have to go through being providers, we essentially are the women you can call and fuck and forget about forever after that...

and not have to worry about the emotional obligation.. not that we are hoping that you will.. LOL, there is none

But even still society views us as the outcast women. Sure once we get to know someone and grow to trust them, which can take a long time, maybe we can reveal our whole selves to them. (my whole family knows my profession and anyone I deem close enough to me to trust knows too)

But otherwise we are out here only in this "hobby" world truly accepted, and a lot of women can't handle the stigma that comes with being a provider.

they have to tell lies to everyone they know. and they hate doing it anyways... those are the ones whom are fly by night, come and go...

but us who stick around to endear and are proud of ourselves regardless (like me! ), we are the ones whom will make it worth your dollar... how ever many we require.

And I feel like men need to respect that more especially the elders, who have proven they are not fly by night and actually care about what they are doing.

Even guys within the hobby still don't fully respect the women whom are the only women they can call on for this kind of arrangement with NSA. but we get all the strings while you all go back home like you never did nothing...

Because WE are what make this hobby, we are the ones who wake up and live it everyday, you guys just live it when you have some money to spend... think about that.
Very well said

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women