Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default have you ever had revenge sex ?

As I was writing this true story I began to wonder if anyone has experienced anything like this. The chance meeting to have one last go with the one you use to love? Anyway enjoy the story, hope you enjoy the story!!

I had been careful to avoid going anywhere he maybe. I had driven a town over just to make sure I did not run into him. Our last fight we both decided to go our separate ways. It was really for the best because our attitudes seemed to bring the worst out in each other. However, the sex was unbelievable this man can make me orgasm back to back! When we touched something happed that fuels our passion out of control. To tell the truth the only time we did not fight was when we were naked.
I was pumping gas at the local gas station. I looked up and there he stood. He was on his lunch break and was dirty from head to toe. His blue eyes were twinkling with mischief and I knew right then I was in trouble. I pretended to stand my ground and be mad as my heart raced out of control. I could hear the thump thump in my ears. We had been careful not to cross paths for 3 months now. He knows as well as I do what effect we have on each other. He was trying to make small talk and stand closer to me. I was really difficult to stand my ground and be strong and not allow his flirting to take over. He looked at me and my heart melted. He asked if we could drive over to the park and just talk. He said he missed me and wanted to apologize for the things he did. Like a fool I said yes, however I demanded a public place. Looking back on it now all I did was feed the desire we both felt by giving us an audience.
We drive over to the park and he selects a place right in front. There are people playing soft ball, walking their dogs, eating picnic lunches on the tables nearby. This gave me a false since of security and I felt I could reject his advances. We pulled our trucks side by side and he got out, opened my door and invited me out. Being this close to him now has made me weaken my defenses. How can someone make dirt look sexy? As he started talking my eyes began to roam his body. Starting at his dirty work boots and easing up to the top. He was fully aware of the electric charge in the air between us because his voice changed he became quiet. We stood there in public less than an inch apart, our animal hungers were rising. I closed the distance between us and raised my hand to his shoulder. I looked him in the eyes and told him he can apologize to me another way. I have not had any since we were together and this is the ONLY thing we do well. I can tell I shocked him for speaking so boldly. At this point I knew I wanted revenge sex. I opened my truck and told him we had never broken it in properly. He was still standing in shock and I reached up and kissed him. As our lips parted and the heat of our passion mingled off our tongues we ignited something greater than revenge sex. I slide into the back seat of my truck and start stripping for his viewing pleasure. I know because he is dirty I will not be getting to suck his cock but he will demand he gets to give oral. He wastes NO time climbing in behind me and shuts the door. One quick look around to make sure there are no cops and he takes off his shirt and undoes the buttons on his pants. I moan as he positions himself to go down on me. Once the warmth of his body touches mine it sends electric charges into me. He takes his time kissing my thighs, kissing the lips around my wetness. I run my hands over his wide shoulders and push his face down where I need it to go. This seems to be what he was trying to get me to do. I arch my back as the first orgasm hits me. The feel of his tongue and teeth gently sucking on my clit takes me over the edge. I reach down between my legs and give him a gentle tap on his head (he named it Tap out, off the fighting show). This is to give me a second to catch my breath. He looks up from between my legs and says “really “wow you did miss my touch. I giggle and laugh as I toss him back and set in his lap. A few deep kisses more and I slide myself on his hard throbbing cock that is wet with pre-cum. He reaches back and lets my hair down; grabbing a hand full of it he pulls me into him. He looks at me and tells me to sit still and don’t move. With a deep kiss he starts to nibble down my neck. He uses his had full of hair to make sure I stay where he desire me to. He whispers into my ear he has not been with a girl since me and he may not last long if I keep wiggling. This just seems to make me hunger for his cum even more. I hold both of his hands and position my feet on the seat. He moans because he knows all too well what I am going to do. Holding just his hands I lean back with my feet on the seat I begin to ride his slow and deep. I have become oblivious to the world outside the truck. With each slow stride on his cock I take my time from top to bottom. I can hear and feel my wetness. The smell of sex fills our noses and the truck air becomes stale with our breath. With one strong force he pulls me into him and shoves me down the length of his hard cock. We climax together with our fluids mixing deep inside me. He always holds his breath when he cums… I lay there with my head on his shoulder waiting for our hearts to slow down and his breathing to become normal. We get dressed and I look at him and say, “nothing has changed, I am still mad at you. Please do not call me or come by my place. “I can tell this was NOT what he had in mind, payback is a bitch lol
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

My story is short and sweet. Junior year of h.s. my b/f breaks up with me, breaks my heart. A week later i fucked his best friend silly and told someone I knew would not keep it a secret. Awesome.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

bliss you are naughty...lol!

cool stories ladies!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
Kitten
One wild ride

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bliss you bad girl !
lol its so fun to get even .. I swear that man called me non-stop for 2 months ...However, I do admit there are days I miss him OMG he knew what to do in bed !
Old 08-23-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
Guest102513
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Everytime I meet one of you lovely ladies Im having revenge sex.
Guest102513 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 07:10 AM   #6
Kitten
One wild ride

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Dr.Olney that is so awesome !
Old 08-24-2010, 07:51 AM   #7
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Hey what can I say...I will take revenge sex or any other kind of sex that comes my way. LOL
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #8
Luckyl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Yes, recently! My palm is still a bit chafed.
Luckyl is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
RN1204
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Some may label this a revengeful act; of a certainty, it can be. In its essence, however, it explicitly demonstrates the facile nature, as well as the lack of tenacity of the person by whom the act is committed.

Fucking someone to get revenge is quite infantile and evidence of the revenger's lack of capacity or lack of nerve to carry out the more redressing act. Fucking up the offending person's life is the more appropriate and malignant solution. It gets the job done superfluously and for a long, if not indefinite period.

Revenge Fucking, as it has been titled, has similarity to the giving away of something of value that the offender owns, without his or her consent. You know someone will want it, and it is easy to do. You have expectations of emotional detriment, and fucking seems to be the way to retaliate. Time buries emotion, and new pussy puts the tombstone on the old; the fact that a woman or man fucked someone else only catalyzes the convalescence. It is not a lasting thing by any means. Why not do something of a greater personal merit and substantial effect? A person should always do as they wish within the scope of there targeted outcome. Everyone has their prerogative, so I will not judge and will declare my opinion as an opinion.

I once knew a woman who did such a thing, and she became infected with gonorrhea. She fucked herself, so to speak, and ended up looking like a fool to all who found out. A retaliatory act backfired on her, and then nobody wanted the pussy for a while. LMAO.

Sure, it has some appreciative effect some of the time, but as far as I am concerned, it would only relegate a woman or a man to a position of stupidity and being worthy of blessing for enthusiastic dismissal.

Additionally, with as many horny and willing women as there are in the world, WTF would it really matter if one woman, among millions, fucked someone to try to get back at me? I mean, Seriously? Then again, I am a heartless and soulless bastard.

Though it has been a few years since, I know that military combat and taking lives for a living has desensitized me; things like this are more amusing than disturbing to me. My perspective is not typical by any means; at times, I am nearly destitute of feeling.

Concerning revenge, it takes quite a bit to get me past the threshold, but If I ever do get there, God help that person; they will have much greater things to worry about than me fucking someone to get even. That is only a slap on the wrist. If I vow revenge, it will be a weight carried for life.

This is an interesting thread; it is characteristic of contemporary, adolescent thought and practice.

<Auf Wiedersehen>
RN1204 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Kitten would have been better off "revenge fucking with" the ex. Should have gotten him ramped up and then drive off with his balls going blue.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #11
Kitten
One wild ride

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes but, see I know a quickie is not his style. It was just enough to give him a taste of what he lost without letting him have the whole meal. I left him hungering for more of something he will not have again. Besides I was really horny lol and once i got what i wanted I realized his thoughts were of us to get back together.
Pyramider to leave him with blue balls would be teasing . I wanted to remind him of the taste, smell and feel of something he lost.
Old 08-25-2010, 09:05 AM   #12
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
have you ever had revenge sex ?
Yes, but the revenge was being taken on me.

Haven't been able to trust any woman since then.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women