Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35415
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
Rosewood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171818
Default Da Jia Hao!

Or in English...Hello everyone? I'm lazy, so I'm going to copy past my last introduction (for my "other board" friends that have seen it before), here. But with a few minor changes.

I'm Rose Wood. A self proclaimed bohemian nymph and submissive courtesan.

Who is Rose?

She is a spoken word poet that is currently on a gap year, living in the East Bay Area.
When in school, she attends a private liberal arts college complete with quirky teachers and late night conversations about linguistic anthropology
Until 9th grade, Rose and her best friend believed they were wood nymphs, fae-like creatures. The cruelty of middle school children disavowed her wood nymph self, so she reluctantly became a mortal so that she could survive socially in high school. Though, she still sometimes sneaks into the redwoods and looks for signs of magic.
She drinks high tea at the Ritz, and collects tea sets. Ask her about proper tea etiquette. Eastern, preferably.

Her one of her many goals is to work as a diplomat for the Department of State. To facilitate this, she majors in International Relations and Chinese Studies.
She speaks Chinese fluently, and lived there for a year, working at an orphanage in the southwest. She also spent some of her childhood in India, on religious pilgrimage with her grandmother.

She is polyamorous, and has two wonderful significant otherss with whom she hopes to share her life an procreate with. We shall refer to them as SO1 and SO2

Fairly new to the demimonde, she is a companion because she enjoys it. She finds companionship and nurturing exchanged for security to be a beautiful thing. She believes paid companionship to be an honorable and worthy profession, and is quite open about it. She doesn't care for people who look down on sex workers. All sex work is beautiful.

She is a submissive, and extremely depraved in her sexual desires. Oh, and she works at a small optometry office and loves to spend money on expensive glasses.

I hope to engage with you all respectfully, and politely. Whether you are a lady of leisure to make money, or because you see the beauty in what you do, I hope to make many friends.
Rosewood is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Ni hao!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey girlie. Glad to see you took my advice and came aboard!! I think you will find the tone here much better than that other place, you don't care for ha ha. Nina is here as well, so you two should have a lot in common...you damn poly people lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Rosewood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171818

Why didn't eccie tell me I had responses here? *frownie face*

Lame. I am going to see if I can have notifications sent to my email, when I have responses to threads.
Rosewood is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #5
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, you can. I don't know how it happened but for some reason every damn thread I replied to, and had replies to it, showed up in my PM box. No wonder that thing was "full" Mr. Phantom!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #6
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Hahahahaha.... sounds like a likely excuse, but when yer hot, yer hot, right?
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women