Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2020, 07:18 AM   #1
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90
Default This is interesting

http://imgur.com/hbFSvxu

Anyone else think so?

Didn't over 200K people die this year of covid-19? It has never happened in the history of voting that it takes this long in multiple states to count the votes. Surely everyone got the memo the election day was Nov 3rd. I would not be surprised if other mail in ballots are going to all of the sudden be found in another swing state or two so that Biden wins the election.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:27 AM   #2
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
http://imgur.com/hbFSvxu

Anyone else think so?

Didn't over 200K people die this year of covid-19? It has never happened in the history of voting that it takes this long in multiple states to count the votes. Surely everyone got the memo the election day was Nov 3rd. I would not be surprised if other mail in ballots are going to all of the sudden be found in another swing state or two so that Biden wins the election.

It actually takes this long every year-- its just normally the margins aren't this thin.. making it easier to "declare". Even states that have declared a winner are not done counting yet. Texas is only at 85%. Plus.. there has been an unprecedented crush of mail in ballots this year. Moreover, the image you cited is incorrect.... I've been watching that race closely as I live up here. Much like the posts about Wisconsin.. its.. as your guy likes to say "fake news".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:42 AM   #3
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Grace

You can’t inform the stupid with knowledge.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:42 AM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

Look in a mirror at that post - 0b0!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 07:59 AM   #5
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Grace

You can’t inform the stupid with knowledge.

Respectfully-- I prefer to be kept out of petty squabble statements. When I attempt to post reasonably and with logic-- its because I don't see the point with the petty back and forth of it all. Its not "stupid" to have not paid attention to the process in the past. A lot of folks take it for granted. I've been a poll worker for a number of years so I've always paid really close attention to things.

Right now-- the only states that may ultimately end in a question worthy of recount are Wisconsin (depending on their state law), Nevada (pending the final count), and Georgia (pending the final count).

I think Trump is going to hold on to Pennsylvania. I'm confident he's going to hold NC. Michigan is outside the margin of error to call for a recount-- as is pretty much every other state.

Assuming Nevada holds-- we've got a new President in January.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:05 AM   #6
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

I think Biden will win PA and NV. He’ll lose NC shoulda been called already.
GA will be interesting for several reasons including the senate impact. AZ has a lot of outstanding votes so it’s hard to call. A better understanding of the type of votes outstanding would make it easier to understand what may occur.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:09 AM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
It actually takes this long every year-- its just normally the margins aren't this thin.. making it easier to "declare". Even states that have declared a winner are not done counting yet. Texas is only at 85%. Plus.. there has been an unprecedented crush of mail in ballots this year. Moreover, the image you cited is incorrect.... I've been watching that race closely as I live up here. Much like the posts about Wisconsin.. its.. as your guy likes to say "fake news".
+1

Quote:
Respectfully-- I prefer to be kept out of petty squabble statements. When I attempt to post reasonably and with logic-- its because I don't see the point with the petty back and forth of it all. Its not "stupid" to have not paid attention to the process in the past. A lot of folks take it for granted. I've been a poll worker for a number of years so I've always paid really close attention to things.

Right now-- the only states that may ultimately end in a question worthy of recount are Wisconsin (depending on their state law), Nevada (pending the final count), and Georgia (pending the final count).

I think Trump is going to hold on to Pennsylvania. I'm confident he's going to hold NC. Michigan is outside the margin of error to call for a recount-- as is pretty much every other state.

Assuming Nevada holds-- we've got a new President in January.
I only disagree in that I think Biden wins the vote count in Pennsylvania.

Trump holds on to Georgia and North Carolina.

Biden holds on in Arizona. Trump shouldn't continued to fuck with McCain.

Not sure the deal in Nevada....someone must have a hot pair of Dice at the Crap Tables!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:16 AM   #8
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
+1

I only disagree in that I think Biden wins the vote count in Pennsylvania.

Trump holds on to Georgia and North Carolina.

Biden holds on in Arizona. Trump shouldn't continued to fuck with McCain.

Not sure the deal in Nevada....someone must have a hot pair of Dice at the Crap Tables!

Nevada is literally 50th in education. Maybe counting is hard for em?
Old 11-05-2020, 08:18 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nevada is literally 50th in education. Maybe counting is hard for em?
Counting is their strong suit....fuckers gotta count all those tourists cards for them at the Blackjack table.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:19 AM   #10
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

In NV they don’t do interim updates. They only do full tabulation then report.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:22 AM   #11
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Water pipes bursting in GA, Green Bay, WI ran out of ink??? and the Mayor had the ballots moved to another location, then Milwaukee has a 200% voter turnout, all for Biden?....3 days before election day, PA started sending out letters telling people that they have been exposed to covid19 and must quarantine for 14 days. The letters specifically say that they are not to vote in person and if they break quarantine they can be arrested.....Nevada suspending counting until Thursday...I guess they are waiting for some magical mail in ballots to appear suddenly to turn the tide to Biden.

You cannot convince me that a guy who could not get even 50 people to show up at a rally that he has that many people (over 71M) that actually voted for him!
Old 11-05-2020, 08:32 AM   #12
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Water pipes bursting in GA, Green Bay, WI ran out of ink??? and the Mayor had the ballots moved to another location....Nevada suspending counting until Thursday...I guess they are waiting for some magical mail in ballots to turn the tide to Biden.

You cannot convince me that a guy who could not get even 50 people to show up at a rally that he has that many people (over 71M) that actually voted for him!

I'm 43 years old and I've never gone to a political rally in my life, nor will I. But I've voted in every election, even the off year ones. Mussolini had huge turnouts at his rallies-- just sayin'. I don't fly a candidate flag on my property- -I fly an American flag.

In my personal social media... every Dem I know-- voted Biden. Some Reps I know.. stayed with Trump... others stayed home, and a surprisingly large number, flipped their vote to Biden. They still voted Republican down ballot-- but they wanted Trump gone and if 4 years of Biden was the only way-- so be it.

I think you really discount how many moderate voters do NOT like Trump. A lot of em didn't like him in 2016-- but hated Hilary more (I would be in that camp).
Old 11-05-2020, 08:47 AM   #13
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

If Biden wins, then America got what they wanted...not Trump.
Proving the media to be the greatest tool to manipulate the ignorant here to think with their emotions and not their brain.
Now we can go back to sucking Chinese cock. Waiving goodbye to our GDP. Saying hello to high gas prices and higher taxes. And rev up the war machine and put down the olive branches.
Oh well, we get what we deserve.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:01 AM   #14
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default We do have computers and internets these days

Quote:
...Didn't over 200K people die this year of covid-19? ...
Nope. CDC says ~9,640 people died with COVID-19(84) listed as the single, probable, cause on their death certificate. The rest of that 200K had listed COVID-19(84) as well as, on average - 2.6 other comorbidities.

But if'n you are looking for a graphic that appears to show over night election fuggery:

Net-Net is: They found ~130,000 votes overnight and all of them were for Joe-mentia Hiden. What would an actual actuarial say the odds of that happening are?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:12 AM   #15
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Mail-in ballots must never again be allowed to be used in a public election ..... the states that insist on using them can find a way to use voting machines like other states do as there is a much less chance of electronic votes being miscounted/fucked with ..... as long as mail-in ballots are allowed, Dumbocrats will find ways to abuse the counting of them to their advantage, plus it is the easiest way for a non-qualified/illegal or dead voter to cast their vote(s) .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women