Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2019, 03:23 AM   #1
DEESMOOTH
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Ladies who say "No AA" and this African American mans experience as a new Hobbyist

Now let me preference the question I ask below by saying, I respect everyones preference or right to see who they want to see. I sure as hell respect a lady's right to choose who she is willing to share her body with. Hell, we all have preferences whether we want to admit it or even know it.

Now let me preference the question I ask below by saying, I respect everyones preference or right to see who they want to see. I sure as hell respect a lady's right to choose who she is willing to share her body with. Hell, we all have preferences whether we want to admit or even know it.

Ok, my questions is for all you ladies who post in your ads "NO AA" or for all you ladies who don't post it but don't see "AA". By the way, still being somewhat new to the "Hobby World", I just I found out about 2 weeks or so ago that "No AA" means no African American men.

My question for you ladies that don't see African American men is, why don't you?

As I said before, I respect every ladies preference to choose who she wants to spend her time with or give her body to. I am asking the question because I am honestly curious about the reasons why.

I want to start with the story of my very first attempt to meet up with a lady. After reading so many reviews on different ladies. I found one that I liked particularly because the reviews talked about how she was "newbie friendly". I finally got up the nerve to reach out so I texted her and set up a time to meet at her incall location. I get there and she was is a very attractive lady. I get out of my car and start to walk towards her and I can immediately tell she was not expecting to see me. We sat for quite a while talking and I finally asked her if she was ok because it was getting very awkward and uncomfortable. She said, "well, I don't see African American men." Needless to say, I was caught off guard because it was honestly the last thing I expected her say. So, I said to her, "It's ok, I can tell you are really uncomfortable. I am going to take off and I am sorry this was such an awkward situation for you."

I leave and I am very perplex about the situation and quite honestly, didn't know what to think. Now because if that experience, I ask this question, "Are you ok with seeing a professional African American man?" I don't only ask this question to the white providers I have reached out to, I have also asked it to the African American providers. Yes, I have seen ads from African American ladies that say, "No AA".

I recently asked a lady who does see "AA" the question I proposed up top to all the ladies. She very willingly gave me two answers. The first answer I got was "a lot of girls don't want to see African American men because they have had bad experiences with them or they are thugs and pimps." The second answer I got was that "they are too big and the ladies don't want to deal with that."

The first thing that came to mind was, "I am sure ladies have had bad experiences with white men as well, but because they are white it is acceptable? The second thing that came to mind was not every white man has a small dick, just like every black man has a 12" dick.

This made for a very interesting conversation. So I asked her If she thought I was a thug or a pimp and her answer was and I quote, "Well, I didn't know you were African American until you asked me if I was ok with seeing a professional African American man. You didn't sound like a black guy on the phone; besides, you are a very good looking chocolate man." Now there are so many things wrong with that statement that I am not going to go into it.

I bring my question up honestly to understand. Is what she said true? The one thing she didn't mention was race as a reason why ladies won't see African American men. Yes, I have had some racial slurs thrown my way when I asked the question, "Are you ok with seeing an African American man." Maybe she was naive and didn't think that would be the case or maybe she just didn't want to admit that part because she thought it would hurt my feelings. I haven't had very many experiences since I joined OH2 and ECCIE three weeks ago. However, I have read so many ads where ladies say "No AA, No pimps, No thugs." I think to myself, is this how these ladies see or think of African American men?

Well, not every African American man is thug or a pimp and we don't all have 12' dicks. Most of us are highly educated and are professionals who do very well in our careers and treat ladies well and with respect.

For those few ladies I have been lucky enough spend time with, I say thank you. Hopefully the experience we had will let you know that at least this African American man knows how to have fun and treat a lady with respect.
DEESMOOTH is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 07:04 AM   #2
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

This post I what is wrong with our society. Oh they won't bake a cake for me because I am gay. You say you respect their right to make a,decision who,to,see.,but do you really. Simple for the cake go to,another bakery, for you move on to another girl.
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 07:22 AM   #3
DEESMOOTH
Registered Member

No, I don't have a problem and completely respect everyone's right to choose who they want to be with. As a father of beautiful bi-racial kids, I don't judge anyone. However, you miss my point which is the perception that an African American man is a pimp or a thug or has a dick that is too big. As for someone not wanting to see men simply because I am a black man, I could careless. I was just curious about the answers based on the experiences I have had.
Old 06-29-2019, 07:59 AM   #4
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

They don't have to explain their decisions to you
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 08:59 AM   #5
DEESMOOTH
Registered Member

And I am not asking them to!
Old 06-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #6
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

One reason most of the hookers don't see AA is because most of the dudes won't see a hooker who sees AA.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 09:58 AM   #7
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This is true. I can't believe I'm agreeing with Treetop but that is the answer I get from clients sometimes. One gentleman who was I was seeing dropped me for that reason once he found out I see AA men. Another told me the same thing when talking about another provider who sees AA men. I've heard this frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
One reason most of the hookers don't see AA is because most of the dudes won't see a hooker who sees AA.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 10:04 AM   #8
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

God I miss the NBA Superthread...especially now that I have Merge Thread powers.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 11:42 AM   #9
DEESMOOTH
Registered Member

That makes sense now that I thinking about it. Maybe it's an inferiority complex or something. Who knows but for some reason, that puts a lot of this into perspective.

Thanks,

Dee
Old 06-29-2019, 12:30 PM   #10
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It's definitely an inferiority complex. Some dudes only see human trafficked sex slaves because they are to weak to see a strong willed independent hooker because of their inferiority complex. Sorry you have to deal with this ugly side of the hobby.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:13 PM   #11
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
It's definitely an inferiority complex. Some dudes only see human trafficked sex slaves because they are to weak to see a strong willed independent hooker because of their inferiority complex. Sorry you have to deal with this ugly side of the hobby.
And the insults just keep cominmy from this,loser. Who if i recall frequented amps in his day .
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:15 PM   #12
LuvYogaPants
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Damn Treetop, I disagree with you on a lot of issues but this is very true. Black men don't like to see black providers for the most part. It's just something that seems exotic about a white/hispanic/whatever else provider. I got hot with the I don't see AA when I came to the door of a provider, no problem, move on to the next. My money is green just like the next man or maybe it's just because I'm too beaucoup. A great provider I really wanted to see had this policy for a while and she laxed on her policy and we had a great session and she actually apologized for her misconception of all black men.
LuvYogaPants is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 03:53 PM   #13
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

In no other context is it considered okay to even talk about complaining about a woman's sexual preferences and much less shame them because they aren't willing to see you. I mean imagine how most on the board and off would look at a dude going aggro against a lesbian for not liking guys.

Plus dude I don't think there has ever been a time when a guy has successfully whined his way into some girl's pants even in the hobby and with a donation. Which makes you and TT's comments about an inferiority complex almost entertaining.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:51 PM   #14
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2 View Post
In no other context is it considered okay to even talk about complaining about a woman's sexual preferences and much less shame them because they aren't willing to see you. I mean imagine how most on the board and off would look at a dude going aggro against a lesbian for not liking guys.

Plus dude I don't think there has ever been a time when a guy has successfully whined his way into some girl's pants even in the hobby and with a donation. Which makes you and TT's comments about an inferiority complex almost entertaining.

Lol what? Its perfectly fine to complain about someones sexual preference especially it can be viewed as a racial, you are both open to free speech. True you should not shame in response but it is actually stupid to compare something a person has absolutely 0 control over (birth) to a choice like sexuality (lesbian).

In the end its her body and her choice so she can choose who she wants to offer it to but don't compare those 2 things because they are in no way similar. (I do agree about the never successfully whining into a girls pants, quite pathetic if someone were to go that far)
Kamisearch is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:21 PM   #15
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

The OP voiced his observations thoughtfully and respectably. He also expressed frustration for how people of color are treated in our society. Sadly, it's only gotten worse in the last couple years. Yeah, it's so easy to be flippant when you are white and don't deal with the shit AA men and women deal with every day.

Maybe some of you have no empathy. But maybe you could find it within yourselves to show the OP just a little bit of respect.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women