Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40251
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2014, 04:50 AM   #376
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
http://www.theroot.com/articles/hist...s_fiction.html

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000.

Quote:
By Creed: Come on, dude. Africans were kidnapped and dragged over here by the MILLIONS.

Your constant efforts to dismiss everything associated with the black struggle is disturbing.
I think Creed got off "THE TRACK" when he started out .... "Come on, dude"
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 06:58 AM   #377
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
To be quite honest, that 1.6 number sounds....ridiculous to me. It doesn't represent anything of note is why. Seriously, you think Black America was populated by the African versions of Adam and Eve? Come on, dude. Africans were kidnapped and dragged over here by the MILLIONS.

Your constant efforts to dismiss everything associated with the black struggle is disturbing.
If you did a little math and some reasoning that "millions" would sound pretty stupid. It has the position that slave ships must have thrown about ten Africans over the side for everyone that was delivered to the colonies. How do you make any money doing that? The slavers would have gone out of business if those numbers were true.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:19 AM   #378
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
To be quite honest, that 1.6 number sounds....ridiculous to me. It doesn't represent anything of note is why. Seriously, you think Black America was populated by the African versions of Adam and Eve? Come on, dude. Africans were kidnapped and dragged over here by the MILLIONS.

It sounds "ridiculous" to you because you have spent your whole life immersed in the lib-retarded Kool Aid that passes for modern American education.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
http://www.theroot.com/articles/hist...s_fiction.html

The most comprehensive analysis of shipping records over the course of the slave trade is the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson. (While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America? Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone!
+1 Exactly!!! And that's per Odumbo's buddy: Dr. Henry Louis "Beer Summit" Gates Jr.!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What the FUCK are you talking about, other than your boilerplate array of vulgar insults?

Of course, I was busy trading in the slave trade in the 16th century...so I may not have noticed.

You haven't answered any of the questions I posed, IBIdiot. NONE
You substantiated the truth of the statement -- "Historically, almost every people has been at some point either master or slave; often both." -- in the post where you stated, "[Jews] were once slaves", you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In that matter, nothing else needs to be explained or answered, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The subsequent post regarding the African - "Nubian" - slave trade on the Nile:

Quote:
"Professor Robert O Collins, a historian at the University of California, presented a paper describing the transportation of Nubian slaves down the Nile to Egypt as early as 2900 BC. He says that raids on African communities continued for the next five thousand years."

http://www.newstatesman.com/internat...lave-trade-too
was to reiterate how the African slave trade has been going on for some five millennium now; thus, reiterating how the African slave trade predates anything that happened in the early days of the Republic of the United States, or during its colonial period, by thousands of years, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:22 AM   #379
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It sounds "ridiculous" to you because you have spent your whole life immersed in the lib-retarded Kool Aid that passes for modern American education.

+1 Exactly!!! And that per Odumbo's buddy: Dr. Henry Louis "Beer Summit" Gates Jr.!!!!

You substantiated the truth of the statement -- "Historically, almost every people has been at some point either master or slave; often both." -- in the post where you stated, "[Jews] were once slaves", you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In that matter, nothing else needs to be explained or answered, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

The subsequent post regarding the African - "Nubian" - slave trade on the Nile:

was to reiterate how the African slave trade has been going on for some five millennium now; thus, reiterating how the African slave trade predates anything that happened in the early days of the Republic of the United States, or during its colonial period, by thousands of years, you Hitler-worshiping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
A new song comes to mind, "Slave Trade Like an Egyptian"
They seemed to have ruled that market
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #380
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
A new song comes to mind, "Slave Trade Like an Egyptian"
They seemed to have ruled that market
Old 09-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #381
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Slavery is NOT an American value, it is a universal value. It is not confined to one country. In fact, it was given to this country like a case of herpes by the old countries of Europe. We had to pay a steep price for their mistakes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 10:41 AM   #382
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Don't forget, the so called 1.6 was somebody's PERCENTAGE of slaves to America.

You can bounce around bullshit all you want. It's going to be bullshit.

1.6%? LMAO!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:12 AM   #383
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Don't forget, the so called 1.6 was somebody's PERCENTAGE of slaves to America.

You can bounce around bullshit all you want. It's going to be bullshit.

1.6%? LMAO!!!
It's simple math for those who remove the Kool Aid blinders to see the factual truth, Rambro.

Per Odumbo's buddy, Dr. Henry Louis "Beer Summit" Gates Jr., and the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Data base cited by Gnadfly: out of 12.5 million Africans in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, "only about 388,000 were shipped directly to North America." Per the article cited at #371 quoting the University of California's Dr. Robert O. Collins, another "12,580,000 Africans were enslaved and were exported from Africa across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean."

Of course, Rambro, no one wants to talk about that second set of numbers, because "whitey" wasn't involved in the East African slave trade across "the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean." That was the provenance of Africans and Arabs -- black and brown skinned peoples -- who did the enslaving, buying, selling and exporting of African slaves, and lib-retards go out of their way to deflect from and ignore facts that gum up their fantasy tales about how only "whitey" is the great exploiter of the colored peoples.

But let's return to the simple math for a moment, Rambro. As cited above, Dr. Gates reports that 388,000 Africans were shipped to North America out of 12,500,000 enslaved. Add that 12.5 million that Dr. Gates reports were shipped out of West Africa to the 12,580,000 that Dr. Collins reports were shipped out of East Africa, and that gives you 25,080,000, Rambro. Divide 388,000 by 25,080,000, and that gives you 1.547% or, when rounded, 1.6%, Rambro.

Hence, only 1.6% of the African slaves taken in Africa ever found themselves in what is today the U.S. The other 98.4% were sent elsewhere.

Oh, and as a reminder, almost every one of those 25 million plus enslaved Africans had a black slave master before he ever saw a "whitey", Rambro.

Any further questions or doubts, Rambro?

Old 09-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #384
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I think Creed got off "THE TRACK" when he started out .... "Come on, dude"
"Homey," I like to incorporate "homey" when making jovial statements because it givez it an edge of street cred. I like to end those conversations with "homey" too, "homey."

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

+1 Exactly!!! And that's per Odumbo's buddy: Dr. Henry Louis "Beer Summit" Gates Jr.!!!!
Good catch.

I was prompting Rambrah to counter argue his arguments, which he's been doing all thread.

BTW, has anyone noticed that CNN.com has had a "KKK" article on their home page as an "editor's choice" for the past 2 days and there's really no warrant for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Since the riots have waned time to start a new topic. From what I've seen the Jews did not build the pyramids.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:27 AM   #385
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude, if you kill 2 people, and another idiot kills 4 people, is it OK that you killed people??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:34 AM   #386
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, if you kill 2 people, and another idiot kills 4 people, is it OK that you killed people??
By you're way of reckoning, Rambro, which one do you imagine is less guilty than the other?
Old 09-01-2014, 11:55 AM   #387
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
It would depend entirely on the circumstances of the killings. Which is something you and many other idiots don't seem to comprehend.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #388
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It depends on why they killed them... in each case.

Can you think of a better example?

Oh, ok. Sorry I asked.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:32 PM   #389
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
All I said was that the police force should reflect the community for better policing results. You would not argue that point if say your police force was 97% ISIS.
It's called unionism

The town was majority white as was the police force

The blacks began moving in, the whites moving further out

The police with ten or 15 years in , or 20, are they wanting to cash it in and quit some union protected government job with great retirement benefits when they can't be fired just because the blacks started coming?

It takes a lot longer for union turnover than for white flight
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #390
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
It's called unionism

The town was majority white as was the police force

The blacks began moving in, the whites moving further out

The police with ten or 15 years in , or 20, are they wanting to cash it in and quit some union protected government job with great retirement benefits when they can't be fired just because the blacks started coming?

It takes a lot longer for union turnover than for white flight
I did not ask for the reason why the police force was 97% white. All I have done was point out that it is a big reason for the racial tension.

But thank you for the reason....could you provide a link backing up those findings you posted.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women