Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2014, 02:51 PM   #61
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
BS!!! I try to be nice, but sometimes certain post(ers) derail my good intentions.

Eighteen guys a night? If a car in Redhook, maybe. But let’s make sure what you are saying, 18 a night comes down to an assembly line of 18 half hour sessions with 10 min in between. Just to be sure we are talking the same thing. Is THAT your standard for this corner of the world? If so, that explains a lot about your posts.

I am good friends with a lady who used to be the highest rated lady in her major city. She was on all the major boards there and was esteemed as a goddess. One post saying she was available and she had more requests for appointments than she could handle. For her a VERY busy day was about 8, and that was a rare day indeed—and the “typical” was nowhere near that. Other very popular ladies had a similar definition of “very busy”.

But I digress. The real issue is your fixation with a fantasy that only exists in your head. If you get a 1 PM appointment, do you know whether she just woke up at noon? If you see someone at 7 AM, do you know whether she has been up all night working? If she is attentive, appropriately attired and made up, and treats you well, what difference does it make? If you ask for the “first appointment” at 10 AM, and later she gets a request by someone for a 7 AM date, should she turn that one down? Are you going to reimburse her for the lost work?

This post comes across as so many of yours do—completely self-absorbed, clueless, and chauvinistic. Just look at your “I am the customer, you know, the one with the money, therefore, I get to decide when I want to see you.” comment. First, the fact that you have a dollar does not mean you can DEMAND that anyone agree to a meeting solely based on your decision. She gets an equal say about the time, place, etc. But even put that aside, if you arrange for her dedicated attention to you between 10 and 11 AM on a certain day, and she agrees, then the ONLY thing you can rightly expect is that she is there from 10 to 11 and keeps her part of the agreement while she is there. She has no commitment to you at 10:59 or at 11:01.

A very sensible response, Old One. And very much a small piss in a hard wind.

The OP will either: A) ignore your post; or, B) answer it with some inanity that has nothing to do with what you said.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #62
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Awww. Your naivete on the depth of human stupidity is so refreshing. Who are you and what have you done with Wakeup?
Wakeup got poked in the eye by Pinocchio...he's on the 15 day DL...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:10 PM   #63
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

After reading this threAD, I will now always demand the first appointment of the day
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 04:47 PM   #64
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

is the op on the rag yet again? just askin
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #65
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
A very sensible response, Old One. And very much a small piss in a hard wind.

The OP will either: A) ignore your post; or, B) answer it with some inanity that has nothing to do with what you said.
I understand I am likely tossing pearls before swine, but the humanitarian in me compels me to try!

I would expect the response will be A).
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 06:45 PM   #66
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Wouldn't the first appointment of the day be around 12:01am?

So the 8am slot is good if she wasn't working at 3am but not so if she was?

I'd like an 8am appointment.

Okay. Will I be your first of the day?

Why do you ask?

I like to be first.

You missed that by about 15 years sweetie.

First of the day, I mean.

Well I shower, I'm always nice and fresh.

Yeah but that's different.

You want me to take a nap before you come over?

I want to get on with the day. I have a tight schedule.

Then fuck your schedule. [click]
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #67
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Truth

I realize that you ladies figure that only by ganging up on me, you'll have a better chance of tripping me up, but not quite.

I know you're just messing with me now, but you know that I am speaking the truth, nonetheless.

. . .We won't speak further about this matter as we appreciate the modest limits of female logic, such as it is.

Quote:
Really? That was the post you chose to respond to? Nothing to say about, you know, the topic YOU brought up? I'm still waiting on the edge of my seat for the rest of your "long list." My delicate sensibilities in my pretty little head can't stand the anticipation. Please, oh manly and desirable superior being, put me in my rightful place beneath your awesome wisdom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
You're fiesty. Yummy likey!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #68
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
. . .We won't speak further about this matter as we appreciate the modest limits of female logic, such as it is.
[/COLOR]
At last the crux of the matter where your true colors are showing...and I don't mean red and blue

SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #69
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Thems some big ole' words spice.....

Dumb it down for me... The retard.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:03 AM   #70
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
I was recently surprised at the amount of venom certain ladies have toward any customer who even dares to request her first appointment of the day.

Personally, I do not see any reason why some ladies are up in arms over such a reasonable request, but it has been noted.

So are there any other little things that a customer may innocently ask for that may be met with such animosity?

. . . I can understand how haggling over price or wanting something not on her menu might upset her, but then arguing with a woman's logic has never been productive so it's better just to avoid that scene.
I agree.. just requesting a same day appt & to be met with a rude & venomous answer is just unprofessional and not nice at all...

But to me, I don't like when a guy PM's or e-mails me & asks about specials or asks about specific activities (esp those I never offered and are nowhere to be found in my reviews) when I specifically state my updated rates & my activities on my website/showcase.

I know some guys really don't read and only look at pictures, etc, but the clients I prefer to interact with and see are usually the ones who do their research and will book an appt without having to play 21 questions & then tell you they'll "let you know". But I'm usually pretty easy going and I try to be accommodating until someone just blatantly doesn't want to go through screening or something similar to that.

XO ST69
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:39 AM   #71
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Really? Please, oh manly and
desirable superior being
Have we met before??
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:40 AM   #72
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
At last the crux of the matter where your true colors are showing...and I don't mean red and blue

This right here is the bottom line and the reason for the venom with this particular individual.

Nowhere on my menu have I ever been okay with blatantly misogynistic behavior. I personally have no desire to include it at my pricepoint, but perhaps I'd be more inclined to do so if my minimum session requirement started at $1,500.

Even so, my personal business model is successful enough that I never am tempted to take an appointment with a client whom outwardly displays character traits that I despise. If that makes me thin-skinned and unprofessional, so be it. I will own it all day, every day and make no apologies for it.

Fawning over a client while on the clock is my job. Pandering to him prior to a session just because he has money to spend is not. I will gladly refer any "gentlemen," who require the latter to those who include it on their menu.

While my philosophy excludes certain potential clients from ever seeing me, I thrive on the exclusivity (a selling point) that it affords me.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:52 AM   #73
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've solved the mystery!!

Ask her when she starts seeing clients.

Set an appointment for that time.

Bring some tatar tots along, chicks dig tatar tots
any hour of the day.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #74
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Pandering to him prior to a session just because he has money to spend is not.
So then no marketing?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:49 AM   #75
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
I've solved the mystery!!

Ask her when she starts seeing clients.

Set an appointment for that time.

Bring some tatar tots along, chicks dig tatar tots
any hour of the day.
Amazing how easy that is. And you never had to be a douche and start screaming "FIRST!!! I must be FIRST!"

I'll await my tater tots.

And yes, ladies, we all know we each have our own pet peeves. This one is mine and no I'm not a complete bitch to every guy that does this. Mostly, I'm just screwing with FG because he makes it so easy. I've never encountered such aggressive misogyny couched in such a painfully dim bulb before, who is also somehow blissfully unaware of both issues. It's fascinating. I'm like a kid with an ant farm over here.

He felt comfortable being condescending and sexist, so I feel comfortable making him look like a f*cking moron. I wish he made it more challenging, but I'll take my kicks where I can get them.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women