Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #91
HoustonRiley
Texas Tornado

User ID: 167370
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Coming form a hooker that has had more cock in her than fleas on a dog I find this humorous
right and because I'm a provider.. then that means I have no right to preference ???
I do not see or deal with men who have convinced themselves they are so highly above HOOKERS as you say. but yet they Trick on a regular basis.
I have the right to say do not contact me if you fuck men. period
HoustonRiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:26 PM   #92
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I understand people's views,preferences and rights to see who they want based on previous experiences and respect that. It was just a taboo fantasy and realize it is something that will remain just that as I stated many posts ago that I wasn't sure if the opportunity arose that I could even go through with it. That comment was completely based on my heterosexuality. Some say it's delusional to think someone with male genitals are women, I know they are not women. I use the term she or her out of respect since it is how they prefer to be addressed. I like things a little more on the "freakier" side. I hobby for different experiences that will probably never happen in my civilian life. As I explore different ideas I can get a good idea of what I would enjoy or not. Kind of like sky diving, I've done it once but realize that the second time wouldn't be as thrilling as the first. I've also wanted to explore dom/sub or other out the norm experiences but will not allow pegging as I don't want anything up my ass. Also, I do have thick skin and can take criticism. My previous post was just to clarify that I don't want private messages that are negative or people trying to convince me of my sexuality or state that I'm delusional. If anyone wishes to comment on this thread I'm perfectly fine with that whether it's positive or not, since I did post about the subject, I expect and welcome it. Ms. HoustonRiley I appreciate your stance on the subject and your response as well as all the others who have responded. The purpose of this post was meant to get people's views and opinions on the matter as well as just interesting conversation. As I said I did contact someone about it and had a very negative experience without having to find out in person and that's all I needed to know that this is not a good option for me.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:38 PM   #93
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Very eloquently, kindly and respectfully expressed. Well done.
To each his or her own.
If it's fun, do it. And if it's not, don't.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:41 PM   #94
Bikerjoe337
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think I've expressed enough about my view on this and will put this thread to bed, for myself at least. For those who wish to continue on with this thread, have fun. Hope you've enjoyed it and I apologize to those whom may have gotten criticized because of it. I may just need a break from this hobby altogether for a while and maybe vanilla won't taste so boring anymore. I think this hobby may be what is pushing me more towards the more taboo side of sex and it may be time for a little cooldown.
Bikerjoe337 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:13 PM   #95
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Some of the recent comments are trending toward the bizarre IMO!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 04:58 PM   #96
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregJM View Post
In your humble (and I might say quite narrow minded) opinion.
Ya, refusing to believe a bunch of nonsense is narrow minded LOL. It never ceases to amaze me the capacity people have to convince themselves of anything.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:18 PM   #97
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerjoe337 View Post
I guess I'm gonna have to put this out here and not gonna out anyone but if you have a negative opinion about this thread or the desire to try to convince me that I'm gay, please just keep your negativity to yourself and don't pm me to call me gay. I respect everyone's opinions and will not disrespect you because of it. I am not gay regardless of how you view it. If I have offended anyone so be it. I'm not here to argue my sexuality and am well aware of my preference and don't need anyone to try and convince me otherwise. I've never been with a male and made up my mind that ts was not for me. Treat me with respect and you shall get the same. Happy hobbying.
I could care less about the sexuality aspect of this topic. What I find interesting is people's willful acceptance that a man can actually become a woman. Though in the world of political correctness I guess anything is possible.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:20 PM   #98
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Ya, refusing to believe a bunch of nonsense is narrow minded LOL. It never ceases to amaze me the capacity people have to convince themselves of anything.
I think you are missing this point: If I enjoy sucking a TS dick, and I do, it is not important to me that you or any other person understands it, or does not agree with it, or condemns it - or berates me in this link - it just does not matter to me in the least!I will continue to do what gives me,and my partner,pleasure, be that person be a TS, a woman or whomever!
Old 09-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #99
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Why are johns, and hookers, who don't want to see TS providers even looking at this thread?

Seems pretty silly to me!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 09:18 AM   #100
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Why are johns, and hookers, who don't want to see TS providers even looking at this thread?

To look (at this thread) is one thing....commenting, as such, is a topic altogether unto itself.

The Hobby, as it's been stated numerous times per other threads, in a nutshell is a microcosm of today's society as a whole....we get all walks of life on this site; composed of so many diverse backgrounds of varying degrees one could not even begin to list them all.

Bottom line, people are gonna be people no matter where you go.....even here at Eccie. And for the most part, people have this innate desire to share their core beliefs...their phobias and manias....their likes / dislikes, etc with others.

Whether it's simply a need to be heard.....or to convince others (or themselves) that they are right (while others are wrong).....or just need to get something off their chest for that particular moment in time. No matter the reason.....there's always going to be those in society who have this burning desire to judge other people WHILE offering Helpful Hints as to how others should should be living their lives. And within this tiny little burg called Eccie, its absolutely no different here than what occurs daily out in the RW.

I find topics in Another Realm overall a fairly interesting (if not entertaining) read. I suppose I'm just curious to see what makes other people tick. While I have my own vices and demons, so to speak, I, myself, have always been a Live & Let Live kinda guy....to each their own, to borrow another member's sentiment per this thread. Have fun....do no harm....leave the area better than how you found it.

I joined Eccie several years ago per a suggestion of a provider I'd met (as members of P411). Strange....I recall her telling me that Eccie members were the coolest, most open-minded and non-judgemental people I'd ever come across.

Maybe it's just me....but my goodness, how times have changed.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 12:00 PM   #101
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRiley View Post
I have the right to say do not contact me if you fuck men. period
Not even for a "generous tip?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post

Word!
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 02:03 PM   #102
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao..SO you're turning down money because of what someone does in there personal life or time (and im sure at least HALF of the guys you will see or have already seen has seen TS once)

bye felicia lol

to each their own just protect yourself and have fun
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 03:46 PM   #103
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tskimberlyb View Post
Lmao..SO you're turning down money because of what someone does in there personal life or time (and im sure at least HALF of the guys you will see or have already seen has seen TS once)

bye felicia lol

to each their own just protect yourself and have fun
Hey, sweetie, should you ever come to Tulsa give me a head's up: Get it? Head's UP!!
Old 09-25-2016, 10:01 AM   #104
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Hey, sweetie, should you ever come to Tulsa give me a head's up: Get it? Head's UP!!

Certainly!

If theres any guys in San Antonio interested in TS-F-M threeway
I may be able to provide that experience!
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 06:53 PM   #105
soxfan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well said solemate62 well said.
soxfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women