Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 AM   #1
Phredej
Gaining Momentum

Default Trump's Alleged Hooker Fetish

I wasn't a Trump fan, then he made a wonderful move picking Gen. Mattis for Defense Secretary. So I warmed up to him. I just read an unsubstantiated report that the KGB has sex audio/video tapes with him and hookers at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. I say no big deal. But what worries me is what else the KGB may have on him, and if Trump worked in concert with the Russians to hack the DNC.
Phredej is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:19 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

In Europe, it would assure a second term.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:22 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I can't stand the question being asked ... but ...

... do you happen to have a link or a "source" of this Fake News Story?

But in the meantime did the "unsubstantiated report" say "KGB"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
In Europe, it would assure a second term.
It did for Bill! And she wasn't even a hooker and he used a cigar!

IN THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE!!!! (and I think with his "wife" at home!)

By the way ... "that wife" was the one who recently pretended to be "shovel ready" for the job of Commander in Chief ... and she didn't even know her husband was getting blow jobs in the other end of the house! Well ... that's "history"!
Old 01-11-2017, 08:01 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I can't stand the question being asked ... but ...

... do you happen to have a link or a "source" of this Fake News Story?

But in the meantime did the "unsubstantiated report" say "KGB"?
CNN and Mother Jones both ran stories. It's one of the issues that worm Franken brought up yesterday during Session's hearings like Sessions would know anything about a breaking story while being grilled in front of the Senate.

The claim is that a former British agent being paid by hildebeest and Bush operatives "acquired" this intel from the Russians. Reports are that these stories have been circulating as gossip in D.C. for the last six months, but because no one -- including the FBI and CIA -- can confirm these stories it hasn't gone to press until this week. (Mother Jones ran its article last October). To date, these stories are unconfirmed gossip, but Trump was briefed that these stories exist and are circulating in high places, e.g., McCain and his cronies.

And here's a kicker: the Russians *supposedly* began compiling this dossier of incriminating info (paid for by hildebeest and Bush operatives, remember) some five years ago like the Russians had the prescient knowledge that Trump would be a presidential candidate and actually win the election.

Here's a site with the major elements of the story and links to stories run by CNN and Buzzfeed: Arizona Central.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:47 AM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

And here's a kicker: the Russians *supposedly* began compiling this dossier of incriminating info (paid for by hildebeest and Bush operatives, remember) some five years ago like the Russians had the prescient knowledge that Trump would be a presidential candidate and actually win the election.
No semi-intelligent intelligence organization waits until someone is going to run for president to start collecting information and potential blackmail materiel on them. First, that would be far too late. Second, someone like Trump who has lots of international business dealings, many with Russian money ties, is a prime target whether or not they ever run for any political office.

Do they have a dossier? I don't know, but it would surprise me a lot if they don't. And recorded sex adventures in fancy Russian hotel rooms is probably the most common leverage they go after. They have it on each other "just in case", so why would they NOT try to get it on someone trying to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts so they can get better terms?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:57 AM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
No semi-intelligent intelligence organization waits until someone is going to run for president to start collecting information and potential blackmail materiel on them. First, that would be far too late. Second, someone like Trump who has lots of international business dealings, many with Russian money ties, is a prime target whether or not they ever run for any political office.

Do they have a dossier? I don't know, but it would surprise me a lot if they don't. And recorded sex adventures in fancy Russian hotel rooms is probably the most common leverage they go after. They have it on each other "just in case", so why would they NOT try to get it on someone trying to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts so they can get better terms?

For six or seven months now, U.S. intelligence agencies have been unable to confirm these stories from a "single" source who was paid by partisan operatives to come up with dirt on Trump, and this so-called "five-year old Russian plan" to install a man -- a man who the night before the election was projected to lose that election -- sounds like another one of hildebeest's fringe conspiracy ruses, Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:01 AM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
For six or seven months now, U.S. intelligence agencies have been unable to confirm these stories from a "single" source who was paid by partisan operatives to come up with dirt on Trump, and this "five-year old plan" to install a man -- a man who the night before the election was projected to lose that election -- sounds like another one of hildebeest's fringe conspiracy ruses, Old-THUMPER.
Try reading what I actually wrote. I never stated that I believed (or didn't believe) a Russian backed plot to make Trump president. I just stated that anyone who thinks the Russian intel services DON'T have a dossier on Trump is living in a dream world and has never dealt with the Russians. What is in such a dossier I will not speculate upon.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:05 AM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Let's see ..... the Russians hacked into the DNC to defeat HillaryNoMore AFTER they were providing information to defeat Trump?

... Were they trying to get Jeb in office?

Or did the Russians think they had a better shot at getting HillaryNoMore into office if Jeb were running against her? (I'm assuming when you post "Bush" .. you mean Jeb!)

The Great Russian Wing Conspiracy!

What an admission: The Russians have a file on Trump, the Obaminable Administration can't get their hands on it, and the Obaminable Administration can't keep the Russians out of the DNC email bank!

If it hadn't been for Bush Jr. they'd have never gotten OBL.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #10
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Try reading what I actually wrote. I never stated that I believed (or didn't believe) a Russian backed plot to make Trump president. I just stated that anyone who thinks the Russian intel services DON'T have a dossier on Trump is living in a dream world and has never dealt with the Russians. What is in such a dossier I will not speculate upon.
You did "speculate", Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Let's see ..... the Russians hacked into the DNC to defeat HillaryNoMore AFTER they were providing information to defeat Trump?

... Were they trying to get Jeb in office?

Or did the Russians think they had a better shot at getting HillaryNoMore into office if Jeb were running against her? (I'm assuming when you post "Bush" .. you mean Jeb!)

The Great Russian Wing Conspiracy!
Yes, Jeb. And McCain's name seems to come up quite often.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:13 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You did "speculate", Old-THUMPER.
Why yes, I quite clearly did speculate THAT THEY HAVE A DOSSIER. I did not speculate on why, and if I were forced to guess I would assume it was business related and went back as far as when Trump started talking big-dollar business with the Russians. Whether or not they then found a different use for it I have no idea.

And your point is.....
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Hoover used to send over the "files" to LBJ while he was VP and Prez on various members of Congress (both houses) and other folks LBJ wanted the "skinny on" to augment his ability to twist some arms.

It's not "shocking" .... at all .... Bush Sr probably knew what type of toothbrush Putin used ... and what brand of toothpaste!

I doubt very few folks really give a shit if he grabbed some hooker pussy!

"Glass houses" come to mind. The same folks gave Bill a pass!
Old 01-11-2017, 09:24 AM   #13
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? That makes me like him even more.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:32 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why yes, I quite clearly did speculate THAT THEY HAVE A DOSSIER. I did not speculate on why, and if I were forced to guess I would assume it was business related and went back as far as when Trump started talking big-dollar business with the Russians. Whether or not they then found a different use for it I have no idea.

And your point is.....

The "point", Old-THUMPER, is on your tiny, little head. Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, denies ever having gone to Prague as this supposed "intel" claims, Old-THUMPER. It seems like the FBI and the CIA with all of their resources and connections could, in a six month period, prove that he did, Old-THUMPER, but they didn't!
Old 01-11-2017, 09:39 AM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "point", Old-THUMPER, is on your tiny, little head. Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, denies ever having gone to Prague as this supposed "intel" claims, Old-THUMPER. It seems like the FBI and the CIA with all of their resources and connections could, in a six month period, prove that he did, Old-THUMPER, but they didn't!
Typical IB. The conversation is about Trump and Moscow hotels. But when you fumble that one, now you declare that it was about Cohen and Prague.

Typical IB
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women