Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2017, 10:38 PM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question just curious

So, if you could have as much sex as you wanted ( for free) with no associated issues, how often would you have sex? I mean day in and day out, average of say a whole year with no problems at all, just free good sex. be honest, all you can stand, what is the perfect amount for you? if it was just one partner for free and it was good, would you still seek out strange and go for novelty and new sometimes?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 12:41 AM   #2
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
So, if you could .....
How is this hobby related? You are a whore right? You sell yourself to others. You don't give away sex for free do you? Run your "Please Look At Me Ads" that are not hobby related in the appropriate forum.

On another note..... How often do you get tested? I'll never understand why some of you whores offer bareback service with the risks involved. Especially as incentive to just get a paying customer without up-charging.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:37 AM   #3
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Well Whispers, you probably got tested so if it came back clear, there's your answer.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Duz it gots ta be pene-tray-give sex? If'n so, then 1-2 times a day wif a day off oncet in a while jus' ta git sum rest. Butt if'n yew include stuff laik oral an' fingerbangin' then I'd dew 1-3 'r more times e'ery dayum day
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:12 AM   #5
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Well Whispers, you probably got tested so if it came back clear, there's your answer.
+1
A guy who barebacks strippers is questioning provider testing.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #6
AtxAngela
Atx Super MILF

User ID: 318033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
How is this hobby related? You are a whore right? You sell yourself to others. You don't give away sex for free do you? Run your "Please Look At Me Ads" that are not hobby related in the appropriate forum.

On another note..... How often do you get tested? I'll never understand why some of you whores offer bareback service with the risks involved. Especially as incentive to just get a paying customer without up-charging.
Coed really is turning into a "look at me" place. And I think some are under the delusion that they are not whores. I guess when being a hooker is your primary source of income it's real important to be "hooker popular" SMH
AtxAngela is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:43 AM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been here and been consistently well reviewed for 5 years, everyone knows me. I have never done full service or bareback here. Everyone who has been here a while knows you are a liar. why do u keep spreading misinformation to the people here? why do u lie? what is the point? what do u hope to accomplish? it would be one thing if i did this and u were just being an ass about it, but i do not and never have. why is your thread hijacking allowed? I really do not understand why u choose to focus on an outright lie about me to harangue me about. You could focus on the usual beef u have about me , you know the stuff that is true.. that I am a mature provider who does not lie about her age or feel shame for it, that I am curvy and have a lotta meat on these bones and have no shame about that either, that i like to teach men about prostate play and play with their ass and I have no shame there either, that i am sensual top and enjoy taking control and making men into a puddle of jelly, hell u could say any of that and be totally accurate and true and not lying. BUT STILL YOU SPREAD FALSE INFO> where are u getting this misinformation? I challenge u to give me names. dates. reviews. hell if it's in the men;s lounge then u are breaking a rule right there. Whispers, simply put. there is no proof because i do not do full service. I am a solely an fbsm provider and fetish worker but not full service, no daty no kissing. no fucking ever. my rules and boundaries are clear and stated and every single review says the same thing that there was no fs. where are u getting this erroneous gossip or are u just making it up out of whole cloth for some weird reason. i knew u were a mean bully but now we all know u are LYING mean bully who is full of shit. I do not offer bbfs or covered full service and i never will. I like what I do, I am damn good at it. I have no desire or need to go fs as I am doing just fine at the level i work at and i enjoy. you are giving guys a false idea of what a provider offers and that is not doing anyone here any good. the question is why lie?

thanks for letting me get my chance to explain and extol skills and services out there once more with your false accusations. then I can tell the guys what i really do. Fellas, I love to spoil u silly, where u get to lay there and be pampered with a nude massage and treated like a king by a skilled mature woman who likes what she does and is good at it. Hell I do not need to put up ThreADs because whispers offers me the platform to talk about myself and my skills every time he says the bbfs lie I will be saying exactly what i do in detail to set the record straight/ thanks for that whispers. why do u lie?? seriously why do u do this?
sue_nami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women