Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160579
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35389
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2011, 07:22 AM   #196
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

And then it gets ridiculous... smh.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:26 AM   #197
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Well those are our SPECIAL friends. Of course when it comes to guys that I enjoy spending time with I'm very generous. However, I would hate for everyone to expect the same treatment. Ya know? Heck I haven't even met Rabbit but I would love to take him out to dinner same with MonkMonk. One must have really made an impression for me to feel that way . And I'm sure that's the same with you, love.
So now that you have made public what most people knew anyway, does this mean you will be advertising here? So should we refer to you as Naomi or Zarah?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:29 AM   #198
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I also kind of look at like this. I'm 58 I have my younger memories and things that I like from awhile ago. I do try to stay current without looking like the old guy at the club. The point is most gals short of forty are a little more difficult to share alot of conversation with just because of the age difference and if I'm going to pay for sex I want a nice young one usually,not always. Even if I was willing to pay for companionship which I'm not it would have to be with a group of providers older than I usually see for sex
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #199
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
So now that you have made public what most people knew anyway, does this mean you will be advertising here? So should we refer to you as Naomi or Zarah?
Just use common sense. Please.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #200
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I also kind of look at like this. I'm 58 I have my younger memories and things that I like from awhile ago. I do try to stay current without looking like the old guy at the club. The point is most gals short of forty are a little more difficult to share alot of conversation with just because of the age difference and if I'm going to pay for sex I want a nice young one usually,not always. Even if I was willing to pay for companionship which I'm not it would have to be with a group of providers older than I usually see for sex
You haven't met me. Age is just a number, my love.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #201
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Quote:
Burk. . . I'll let you know how the conversation goes with Za. I tend to be a very hard person to talk too and carry on a conversation with. Once someone breaks that barrier, then I'm cutting up and will carry on a conversation.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #202
Guest052115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

SL, when I read some of your posts and the tone you use, it gives me the impression you have a problem with guys who spend money on clock free sessions, almost like you look down upon them. You want to get laid, and that's what you pay for. Some want to get laid and then some, so that is what they pay for.

Clock free is not for me either, but at the same time I don't care who is booking these sessions or why. Why does it matter to you so much?
Guest052115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #203
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Just use common sense. Please.
Thanks common sense! (That’s a weird name!) LOL
Old 12-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #204
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Agreed. Age and intelligence don't go hand in hand. Especially in this industry.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #205
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nameless One View Post
SL, when I read some of your posts and the tone you use, it gives me the impression you have a problem with guys who spend money on clock free sessions, almost like you look down upon them. You want to get laid, and that's what you pay for. Some want to get laid and then some, so that is what they pay for.

Clock free is not for me either, but at the same time I don't care who is booking these sessions or why. Why does it matter to you so much?
TONE Most certainly is challenging to interpret when reading and thus subjective! My tone is 99% humor based. It becomes extremely obvious when I'm pissed! I never use a big smiley when I'm pissed as a rule.

Does your money matter to you? NO? Let me have it! Yes? Of course it does! But how YOU spend YOUR money is none of my business! Regardless whether or not I agree with how you do it! I'm pretty sure I care about my money and how I spend it! Just because I can't comprehend why and how other make choices doesn't mean I don't respect their choices!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:10 PM   #206
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Agreed. Age and intelligence don't go hand in hand. Especially in this industry.
I got the age but don't know about the intelligence. Is your rate $200 for an overnight and I can treat you like a cum dump and a human trampoline?
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #207
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Thanks common sense! (That’s a weird name!) LOL
I've heard from a few that you have problem grasping somethings. So I'll let this one slide. Enjoy your day.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #208
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Thanks love! Exactly! lol
Old 12-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #209
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

All of us here have one thing in common --- the hobby. Ladies mature quickly. An extended date can be enjoyed in spite of age differences. Quite frankly, I don't care what others think when they see me with a young cutie. And the young cutie doesn't seem to mind either.

Realize also, many young ladies really prefer older gentlemen.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #210
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default I agree

Quote:
I don't think I said anything about intelligence. Shit you guys have younger brains than we do. I'm talking about subjective commonality. Just life experience. Shit you ladies are making bank so who's the dummy? lol
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women