Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47562
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #211
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser View Post
That's exactly right! Providers know how to create the fantasy. The clock-free date gives time with a lady without the issues that a civie date involves. Both sides know what it is and what it is not.
How many "CFD" have you had?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:27 AM   #212
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok, I heard this term used a few times now by providers! What’s the deal? How many hobbyist have ever signed up and participated in a clock free date? Love to find out what the rate is, how long they last, how much action you get etc.

I think everyone might ( providers I mean) differ on this but for me it usually does entail ( as a few other providers mentioned) that it means well...we're not looking at the clock and telling you to leave. For me this is usually an overnighter date or a long dinner date. A dinner date is four hours and I won't say " Okay dinner starts at 6pm and you gotta leave my place at 10 sharp." With overnighter dates, a gentleman usually shows up around dinner time, we go out, maybe hit the movies or a show, and then play all night long LOL and try to get some sleep, and then in the morning, he's welcome to stay for a home-cooked breakfast or we might go out to a restaurant, leisurely. I don't put a time frame on a 24 hour overnight date. Even a 12 hour date.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #213
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I think everyone might ( providers I mean) differ on this but for me it usually does entail ( as a few other providers mentioned) that it means well...we're not looking at the clock and telling you to leave. For me this is usually an overnighter date or a long dinner date. A dinner date is four hours and I won't say " Okay dinner starts at 6pm and you gotta leave my place at 10 sharp." With overnighter dates, a gentleman usually shows up around dinner time, we go out, maybe hit the movies or a show, and then play all night long LOL and try to get some sleep, and then in the morning, he's welcome to stay for a home-cooked breakfast or we might go out to a restaurant, leisurely. I don't put a time frame on a 24 hour overnight date. Even a 12 hour date.
Based on Shayla and your description of this kind of engagement, I finally understand what is so appealing. Also, based on your explanation demeanor, I can also understand why you might have hobbyist desire this kind of engagement with the two of you. I also feel this type of session comes from the development of a rapport between two people that is beyond the sex act. Thank you!
Old 12-06-2011, 05:51 AM   #214
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Based on Shayla and your description of this kind of engagement, I finally understand what is so appealing. Also, based on your explanation demeanor, I can also understand why you might have hobbyist desire this kind of engagement with the two of you. I also feel this type of session comes from the development of a rapport between two people that is beyond the sex act. Thank you!
You will not want to do a clock-free date with every lady you come across.
It's a special event and one that costs a lot of money.
I am glad you found two ladies you see yourself doing this with. I'm glad you finally GET it.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:27 AM   #215
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
How many "CFD" have you had?
I've been on 4. Two of those didn't start out that way. We changed things after we met and found we enjoyed each other's company. Yes, rapport makes a difference.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #216
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have had 2 both stated out as a 2 hour evening dates.Clicked really good awesome sex.Was hungry after went out for a quick dinner came back spent the night more awesome sex.Breakfast then i was on my marry way.lol 2 times in 3 years the moon has to be right. I have had many with ATF but these 2 were first time meetings
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #217
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I've been on 4. Two of those didn't start out that way. We changed things after we met and found we enjoyed each other's company. Yes, rapport makes a difference.
Before I asked I checked your reviews and noticed no CFD'S. I did notice the overnight dates. Are you referring to those? It’s the 10-12 hour date that starts in the AM and finishes in the PM I'm referring too. I just can't seem to find hobbyists and corresponding reviews here on ECCIE. Providers have stated that this type of date is growing in popularity yet I can't seem to find the hobbyists to reference this claim.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #218
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
You will not want to do a clock-free date with every lady you come across.
It's a special event and one that costs a lot of money.
I am glad you found two ladies you see yourself doing this with. I'm glad you finally GET it.
I could only find myself opting for such a session with a provider that I had seem several times and developed a relationship with!

Old 12-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #219
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I don't review all the ladies I see. My CFD started in the day and ends at night. One lasted overnight. We went to lunch, a movie, dinner, drinks, and overnight together.

I don't review those, or some others, because it seems too much like kissing and telling. It's more than a bcd session. I also haven't reviewed my multi-day times.

I would recommend trying a CFD with a lady you seemed to connect with. Not all of them have a CFD rate or option listed.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #220
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I just added this option to my website and called it a "Full Day" instead of a "Clock Free." That should get the damn point across lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #221
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Well do you ladies ever get together and have a COCK free date? Then what do you charge each other. Who has to pay for dinner? Just curious. lol
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:17 PM   #222
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I don't review all the ladies I see. My CFD started in the day and ends at night. One lasted overnight. We went to lunch, a movie, dinner, drinks, and overnight together.

I don't review those, or some others, because it seems too much like kissing and telling. It's more than a bcd session. I also haven't reviewed my multi-day times.

I would recommend trying a CFD with a lady you seemed to connect with. Not all of them have a CFD rate or option listed.
Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I just added this option to my website and called it a "Full Day" instead of a "Clock Free." That should get the damn point across lol.
Wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Well do you ladies ever get together and have a COCK free date? Then what do you charge each other. Who has to pay for dinner? Just curious. lol
Old 12-07-2011, 02:43 AM   #223
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Dinner? We DATY.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:17 AM   #224
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

"P.S. (I love that Ed & Naomi are "famous"....he, he, he)" - ED HIGHLIGHT

Ummm, think they are ALL referring to moi! hehehehe, just couldn't resist!

Okay, now to the topic at hand. First, fuck-yea that DeLaine chimed-in, she is fucking awesome!

Second, Naomi is pretty fucking awesome too!

Third, Don't even get me started on Shayla, Daaaa-yummy!

Fourth, what in the fuck is a clock and number anyways?! Always been and always will be what the fuck I am about and either you can handle that or you can't. Fuuuck, I even turn the fucking clocks around in NOtels and don't even possess one. Dannng, now tell you how I really feel, riiight?! Ahahahahahaha, but gotta love-it, gotta love me, right -

Kisses & Licks!

Mary Magdalene (EDS)
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:24 AM   #225
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Rates Super Thread?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies