Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 06:46 AM   #211
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Speedie, I posted a response last week with quotes from activists and politicians who promote (demand) complete gun bans. You should have read it.

CAN YOU READ AT ALL???? THE QUESTION I ASKED WAS WHO ON THIS FORUM PROMOTES COMPLETE GUN BANS!!! OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO WANT COMPLETE GUN BANS, JUST AS THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT NO GUN CONTROL. IDIOTS EXIST ON BOTH SIDES. HOWEVER, AS I POINTED OUT TO YOU, THE POLITICIANS YOU LISTED (DIANE FEINSTEIN, NANCY PELOSI, ETC. OTHER THAN MICHAEL MOORE WHO IS ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS) HAVE NEVER PROPOSED TOTAL GUN BANS.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:06 AM   #212
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1055452959]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

And as usual you are FUCKING WRONG.

Brazil 25.2 50,108 Americas South America 2012
Mexico 21.5 26,037 Americas Central America 2012
Russia 9.2 13,120 Europe Eastern Europe 2012
United States
4.8 14,173 Americas Northern America 2012
India 3.5 43,355 Asia Southern Asia 2012
Canada 1.6 543 Americas Northern America 2012
Australia 1.1 254 Oceania Australasia 2012
China 1 13,410 Asia Eastern Asia 2010

I presume you'll agree all these countries have similar size and populations.
and even if you don't, here's the list sorted by rank. You figure it out. Use this list or provide your own. Either way your statement is incorrect.

So you think Brazil, Mexico, and Russia have similar demographics to the U.S. Where did you go to school? They obviously did not provide you with a very good education since you have no idea what the term "similar demographic factors" means. Brazil and Mexico are not in the same ballpark compared to the U.S. Russia does come close in many factors such as education level but can't compare on income level.

demographic factors

Socioeconomic characteristics of a population expressed statistically, such as age, sex, education level, income level, marital status, occupation, religion, birth rate, death rate, average size of a family, average age at marriage.

Old 06-18-2014, 07:16 AM   #213
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
So, were you for, or against the "assault weapon ban" of 1994? And were you for or against the proposed re institution of the ban like the Dems proposed after the Sandy Hook shooting??
Back in 1994 I was not into the gun control debate that much. I have mixed feelings on the re-institution of the ban. I don't think it will help much. If certain assault weapons are banned the shooters will just use other more readily available weapons. High capacity magazines? Again, I don't think banning them will help much.

On the other hand, who needs assault weapons and high capacity magazines to defend themselves? I personally see no need for them. A glock with normal magazine size will accomplish what needs to be done.

So to be honest, I really don't care one way or the other if the ban is passed. I don't think it will be help or hinder the status quo.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #214
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
You should be put in an isolation room for life, like the "special needs" libtard you are.

What a fucking moron you are!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:03 AM   #215
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

So you think Brazil, Mexico, and Russia have similar demographics to the U.S. Where did you go to school? They obviously did not provide you with a very good education since you have no idea what the term "similar demographic factors" means. Brazil and Mexico are not in the same ballpark compared to the U.S. Russia does come close in many factors such as education level but can't compare on income level.

demographic factors
Speedy, you've completely failed to explain how or why you think the U.S. is demographically like Germany or Japan: countries which are culturally and racially much more homogeneous than the U.S.; hence, not at all "similar" demographically to the U.S.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:36 AM   #216
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Speedy, you've completely failed to explain how or why you think the U.S. is demographically like Germany or Japan: countries which are culturally and racially much more homogeneous than the U.S.; hence, not at all "similar" demographically to the U.S.

Since this is not gun-related, I'll respond. The 2 main criteria I use when I talk about "similar demographics" is income level and education level. Why do most people become criminals? To get more money. And what is the average education level of those committing crimes? Low.

But I do understand where you are coming from. Japan certainly. Germany not as much. I'm sure what you are getting at is that since we have more blacks and hispanics than countries like Germany and Japan, that is the primary reason why our homicide rate is so much higher. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Look at the list below of high-income countries. Almost a perfect correlation between high -income and low homicide rates. Not 100% but close.

High-income economies ($12,616 or more)

Andorra French Polynesia Norway Antigua and Barbuda Germany Oman Aruba Greece Poland Australia Greenland Portugal
Austria Guam Puerto Rico Bahamas, The Hong Kong SAR, China Qatar Bahrain Iceland Russian Federation Barbados Ireland San Marino Belgium Isle of Man Saudi Arabia Bermuda Israel Singapore Brunei Darussalam Italy Sint Maarten Canada Japan Slovak Republic Cayman Islands Korea, Rep. Slovenia Channel Islands Kuwait Spain Chile Latvia St. Kitts and Nevis Croatia Liechtenstein
St. Martin Curaçao Lithuania Sweden Cyprus Luxembourg Switzerland Czech Republic Macao SAR, China Trinidad and Tobago
Denmark Malta Turks and Caicos Islands Estonia Monaco United Arab Emirates Equatorial Guinea Netherlands United Kingdom Faeroe Islands New Caledonia United States Finland New Zealand Uruguay France Northern Mariana Islands Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Old 06-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #217
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since this is not gun-related, I'll respond. The 2 main criteria I use when I talk about "similar demographics" is income level and education level. Why do most people become criminals? To get more money. And what is the average education level of those committing crimes? Low.

But I do understand where you are coming from. Japan certainly. Germany not as much. I'm sure what you are getting at is that since we have more blacks and hispanics than countries like Germany and Japan, that is the primary reason why our homicide rate is so much higher. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Look at the list below of high-income countries. Almost a perfect correlation between high -income and low homicide rates. Not 100% but close.

High-income economies ($12,616 or more)

Andorra French Polynesia Norway Antigua and Barbuda Germany Oman Aruba Greece Poland Australia Greenland Portugal
Austria Guam Puerto Rico Bahamas, The Hong Kong SAR, China Qatar Bahrain Iceland Russian Federation Barbados Ireland San Marino Belgium Isle of Man Saudi Arabia Bermuda Israel Singapore Brunei Darussalam Italy Sint Maarten Canada Japan Slovak Republic Cayman Islands Korea, Rep. Slovenia Channel Islands Kuwait Spain Chile Latvia St. Kitts and Nevis Croatia Liechtenstein
St. Martin Curaçao Lithuania Sweden Cyprus Luxembourg Switzerland Czech Republic Macao SAR, China Trinidad and Tobago
Denmark Malta Turks and Caicos Islands Estonia Monaco United Arab Emirates Equatorial Guinea Netherlands United Kingdom Faeroe Islands New Caledonia United States Finland New Zealand Uruguay France Northern Mariana Islands Virgin Islands (U.S.)
No, Speedy, you're the one trying to make the faulty "demographics" argument, and it doesn't hold water.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:37 AM   #218
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I will type very slow so you can keep up.
1 look at the first link you posted..Read it.
2 look at the second link you posted...read it
3 My reply was correcting your first comment moving my position from the right to the left. My comment was knew you couldn't get it right.
It had nothing to do with where you would be....Get it?
No I didn't expect you to comprehend so just continue with your bull shit lies... You are too dumb to make a fool of my, however you do a good job on yourself.
Quote:
[COLOR="
Here you go chimp o matic see if you can figure it out. #199
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:56 PM   #219
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
I will type very slow so you can keep up.
1 look at the first link you posted..Read it.
2 look at the second link you posted...read it
3 My reply was correcting your first comment moving my position from the right to the left. My comment was knew you couldn't get it right.
It had nothing to do with where you would be....Get it?
No I didn't expect you to comprehend so just continue with your bull shit lies... You are too dumb to make a fool of my, however you do a good job on yourself.
Here you go chimp o matic see if you can figure it out. #199

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
Old 06-18-2014, 01:11 PM   #220
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
. :
If that is all you got then you gave up and admitted what a retard you are.. Even plagiarizing my chimp o matic.
I did not know at the time I was dealing with morons that if you did not type in bold letters Fixed it for you They did not have the grey matter to process the statement.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #221
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
If that is all you got then you gave up and admitted what a retard you are.. Even plagiarizing my chimp o matic.
I did not know at the time I was dealing with morons that if you did not type in bold letters Fixed it for you They did not have the grey matter to process the statement.
You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize what your stupid ass did, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 06-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #222
Yssup Rider
BANNED

chimp chimp chimp
BREECHCLOUT BREECHCLOUT BREECHCLOUT
Twerp twerp twerp
Butt butt butt
golem golem golem
BLA BLA BLA

YOU ARE THE TURD IN THE PUNCHBOWL, IBIDIOT.

What a douche...
Old 06-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #223
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize what your stupid ass did, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen.

later chimp dick
Old 06-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #224
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
chimp chimp chimp
BREECHCLOUT BREECHCLOUT BREECHCLOUT
Twerp twerp twerp
Butt butt butt
golem golem golem
BLA BLA BLA

YOU ARE THE TURD IN THE PUNCHBOWL, IBIDIOT.

What a douche...

Quote:
You have just been bitch slapped by i'va biggen.

later chimp dick
You *new* better than that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 06-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #225
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Thanks for hijacking my thread, asswipe.

Obviously, you are incapable of civil conversation outside of the schoolyard. Maybe one day they'll lift the restraining order.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women