Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2012, 05:09 AM   #211
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 AM   #212
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #213
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

The party of personal responsibility and self reliance is blaming someone else for their own internal failures. What's so difficult about admitting they fucked up and now they need to regroup and figure out what went wrong and how they'll fix it. They're starting to sound like Democrats.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:02 AM   #214
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
This sums it up, period.
Any State might think it has the "right" to secede, but the United States also has the right to wage war against you and bring you back into the fold.
I am not sure who can be attributed with this quote, but someone of importance once said, "before the Civil War, this Country was often referred to as These United States. After the War, they became The United States."

I am an American first, and a Texan second.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:45 AM   #215
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
It's a settled matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I am not sure who can be attributed with this quote, but someone of importance once said, "before the Civil War, this Country was often referred to as These United States. After the War, they became The United States."
Shelby Foote in The Civil War: An Illustrated History (the companion book to Ken Burns' PBS video The Civil War)

"Before the war, it was said 'the United States are.' Grammatically, it was spoken that way and thought of as a collection of independent states. And after the war, it was always 'the United States is,' as we say today without being self-conscious at all. And that sums up what the war accomplished. It made us an 'is.'"

And this point was already addressed @ http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=84

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
NYer, you're wrong. I totally agree with your premise that slavery was the reason for the war, anything else is bullshit. But, I totally disagree that the soldiers who fought the war were fighting for slavery. They may have been wrong, but they were fighting for the idea of states' rights and that Washington DC could dictate those rights.
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:01 AM   #216
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Never was a civil war buff,but always liked Shelby Foote.His series on PBS was good.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #217
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
ExMan[/B];1051902731]You can't read, there was no plagiarism. Even IB admitted it above when he admitted there was a Wiki citation.

And I would never plagiarize you. What it the point of copying from a brain damage imbecile.

Consider yourself conquered you fascist coward.

I see I made you STFU about Lincoln and Virginia being a state! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! I win AGAIN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You don't plagiarize me, but then you plagiarize me AGAIN! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! The bitch-slaps on you never end! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

You are a cockroach......COCK--ROACH LOL!....when the lights get turned off [ie: I log off] you come out and post your cowardly shit.....when the lights come on [ie: I log on] you scurry away and hide like the proven coward you are!!!

WTF are you gonna post next that I can make fun of you for? I have no fucking idea, all I know is you will be eating another shit-sandwich!!!!! I damaged you psychologically! I love it!!!! I turned you into a blathering bitch!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
ChoomCzar is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #218
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Old-farT;1051903327]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoomCzar View Post

That is really quite a mouthful of raw sewage, even for you!

You are clearly someone with far too much time on your hands to post here as ceaselessly as you do (as I have speculated before, maybe a welfare recipient, which I would find incredibly humorous. I notice you haven't denied it).

Since you have such n abundance of time on your useless hands, go look at all the times I have drooled over Obama. I admit I have supported some of his actions--as I supported some of the actions of other Dems and other Reps. It is myopic fools like you who cannot differentiate between supporting someone's idea and blindly supporting everything they do. For example I can approve of Castro drasticly increasing the literacy rate in Cuba, but be vehemently opposed to him and most of the other policies he has implemented. I know that's a hard concept for you, "SOME" vs "ALL", but if you study hard you may be able to understand it when you grow up.

For fun let's go down your list of specious accusations:
--I do occasionally shop a Walmart, but don't go there regularly because I prefer to support local small shop owners when I can. For example I have a very fine local butcher, and get most my produce at farmers markets.
--I grew up in a neighborhood that was largely Hispanic and have nothing against folks from La Isla. Except I could never beat some of them on the basketball court!
--I go to a local mechanic shop. The two partners are a Mexican and a black man.
--You have me on the attorney--mine is a white Jewish woman.
--My favorite hotel is managed by an Arab (who is a Republican no less!) and a gentleman from Haiti.
Oh, look, your "facts" are again wrong. Sorry. You lose. As usual. Do you work hard at being wrong so often?
--But my stock broker happens to be White, is that enough to make me evil in your eyes?

By the way: now it’s your turn.

You claim you know who I voted for, why I voted for them, and how I live my life. Obviously you know none of those things. You don't even know your own name, do you, Marshall?

You are nothing but a caricature of a bitter old man. Scared of ExNYer, scared of your own shadow. If you weren't so unlikable you would be pitiable. But you're not.

Yep, white, racist liberal old queer....looks at people through stereotypes and racial identity.....that's EXACTLY what they say....you are an immoral and sinful fiend...may God show you no mercy.....
Old 11-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #219
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a settled matter.

Shelby Foote in The Civil War: An Illustrated History (the companion book to Ken Burns' PBS video The Civil War)

"Before the war, it was said 'the United States are.' Grammatically, it was spoken that way and thought of as a collection of independent states. And after the war, it was always 'the United States is,' as we say today without being self-conscious at all. And that sums up what the war accomplished. It made us an 'is.'"

And this point was already addressed @ http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=84

+1

IBH, WOW! That was one hell of a large shit-sandwich you shoved down ex-Man's throat.....how the hell did you fit it?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 AM   #220
timpage
Account Disabled

I've got Choom blocked but, let me guess:

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Right?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:51 AM   #221
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpage View Post

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Right?

Blocked?...Ignored?......a shit-eater like you?!....Right! LOL!
Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #222
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

[QUOTE=ChoomCzar;1051905542]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-farT View Post
Yep, white, racist liberal old queer....looks at people through stereotypes and racial identity.....that's EXACTLY what they say....you are an immoral and sinful fiend...may God show you no mercy.....
As contrasted to you're kind, loving nature?
Your post is just what I'd expect: illogical, hate filled, and wrong, a typical Marshall responce. Only it was far shorter than your normal morning sewage spill. Have a rough night and short on sleep, or are you staying up late worrying if your food stamps will arrive today so you can sell them to get your daily dose of MD20/20?

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #223
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Right?
Of course, he has nothing else.
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #224
ChoomCzar
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Old-farT;1051905762]
Quote:

As contrasted to you're kind, loving nature? I am not kind and loving to evil and immorality, unlike you who faces it on his knees with mouth wide open.....
Your post is just what I'd expect: illogical,only illogical to someone who has no logic hate filled,only a hater would think so and wrong,only leftist wingnuts think so a typically brilliant ChoomCzar responce.true! Only it was far shorter than your normal morning sewage spill.I didn't need much to handle a racist like you Have a rough night and short on sleep, or are you staying up late worrying if your food stamps will arrive today so you can sell them to get your daily dose of MD20/20?no, your granddaughter fucks like a banshee...hope she washed her mouth off before greeting you with a kiss....

MadDog20/20 is an alcoholic beverage marketed to and generally consumed by negros......typical racist stereotype attributing the consumption of that beverage to someone you hate!

God, you liberal racists deny deny deny......you are immoral.......there's not enough punishment in hell for you, so I hope in some small way God is using me to punish you for your sins of racism .......

do you find it strange that with all the liberal social programs out there to help negros, their situation gets worse? 73% of black children are illegitimate.....the negro family is destroyed....40% of negro children are murdered before they're born.....liberals want negros on the plantation votin' for their masters.....I'm sure the slave owners back in the day also thought they provided a better life for their slaves than the slaves could make for themselves.....

*snick*
Old 11-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #225
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
IBH, WOW! That was one hell of a large shit-sandwich you shoved down ex-Man's throat.....how the hell did you fit it?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
As for you CumCzar, you win things only in your own mind. You can pat yourself on the back all you like, you are still a pathetic, racist, homophobic little man. And always will be.

And there is zero point in responding to IB Hankering any more. As someone pointed out above, he keeps posting more and more unrelated shit or misquoted or irrelevant stuff until he wears you out. He thinks if he gets the last post he wins.

He cut and pasted an enormous quote from McPherson above that relies on diary notes from Lincoln's attorney general, but as usual he doesn't cite any legal scholars or case law. The one case on point, Virginia vs. W. VA went against him. MacPherson appears to be a Southern apologist, so I'm not surprised he's relying on diary entries and not a legal decision.

Regarding the Supreme Court, I asked him if he knew the difference between: 1) "tried before" (or "brought before") the Supreme Court and 2) the Supreme Court "not ruling" on the issue of constitutionality.

He responded that I was wrong because "tried before" and "brought before" mean the same thing. Which is true, but that was NOT what I asked him - notice where the 1) and the 2) are placed in the question. So apparently he cannot read.

The comparison was between 1) "tried before/brought before" the SCt on the one hand and 2) the SCt. "not ruling" on an issue on the other hand.

The Shelby Foote quote from above is another example. I remember Foote saying it in the Ken Burns PBS series "The Civil War" back in 1990.

It is absolutely true and absolutely irrelevant to the issue of secession.

So, I'm not even going to address his enormous posts. I have wasted FAR too much time in this post. IB apparently doesn't have a demanding job. I do.

And IBH will just go back to posting from more Southern sympathizers, not legal holdings, especially not
VA vs. WVa.

As the saying goes "
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

IBH definitely has the weight of experience working for him.

But here is a question to ponder. If something is unconstitutional, it is always unconstitutional. The Radical Republicans of the Reconstruction Era are long gone. The Supreme Court can always reverse its earlier holdings (Brown v. Board of Ed.). So, what is to prevent Virginia from bringing suit TODAY for violation of Article IV, section 3, and demanding the return of West VA?

Perhaps because no one things it will work? Other than Confederate sympathizers, that is.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women