Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2014, 10:59 AM   #241
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Well, there have not been too many valid contributions to the question posed to the ladies and perhaps they just prefer secrecy now and surprise us later.

I was looking for substantiation of the reason why some ladies do not appreciate being asked for her first appointment, but did not really think anyone could actually justify the rancor.

At any rate, the lessons learned then are:

1. Do NOT ask for her first appointment. There is a 50% chance she will hate you if you do.

We discussed this at length, it's the implication. Odds are ,she won't hate you, but her response could be terse due to the gazillion gents who fall all over themselves to insult her in some form or fashion, every day of the week. Choose your words with that in mind.

2. Do NOT use a $ in your signature line when texting a girl. That is not what a CEO would do, but do not try to figure the logic.

It's kinda like all the gents who don't particularly like ads that have a string of symbols throughout the ad. Cutesy, yet cheesy.....maybe even seen as immature. For a gent.....maybe kinda pimpish?

3. In fact, do not depend on logic too much in dealing with women as it does not hold much value to their way of thinking.

Dude! Are you serious right now? Don't make me hunt you down! LOL(I kid, I kid....sorta)

Ya know, if I didn't have compassion for your blatant and obvious inability to keep from insulting ALL women everywhere, this one statement would most likely make me angry. FG, ya don't need logic, common sense, or any communication skill to figure out that publicly stating all women's thoughts are invalid, because they do not cater to your kinda logic....sigh. I am seriously gonna pray for you, and I never tell anyone that, but I rarely have met anyone who needs it as much as you do.

Since you find women so disagreeable, maybe it's time to think about switching teams? Not trying to insult, just suggesting the best solution which might alleviate your total state of confusion.

4. Do NOT use the word "Moist" anywhere in the conversation.

I, personally, do not understand the disdain others have for this word.
Then again, I'm not a big fan of cursing.....'\_(**)_/'

5. Make sure your socks match because you may incur fashion penalties otherwise.

Right!!! First thing ya said that makes even a modicum of sense. Smh

. . . These are only a sample of the reasons why a session may not work out, but feel free to add any others that you might know.

As in every single other aspect of life. Not everything will always go according to plan. People are all different and no two individuals perceive a situation or react to it, exactly the same. If ya don't " get it"., please do one of the following:

1. Remain quiet and simply nod and then make every effort necessary to stay away from your keyboard and a forum of this nature, seeking answers, because it appears, and I'm sorry, but you ain't ever gonna "get it". (See above)

2. Ask what, why, when, who, and/or how, when and where appropriate

3. If the second statement is confusing, see the first one. On second thought, don't attempt #2. Obviously, it's gonna throw your state of confusion into a tailspin of chaotic thought if you even attempt do such.

MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:04 AM   #242
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
.....Since you find women so disagreeable, maybe it's time to think about switching teams?
Are you suggesting he should consider switching back to that "other team"? And admit "The Grand Experiment" was a failure?

I mean, could he be anymore queen?
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #243
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

The number one thing that will get you on my DNS list (and I don't keep an actual list because it only has one person on it), is to contact me and tell me you are Fast Gunn. Second to that is saying or doing anything that sounds like him.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:39 AM   #244
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
The number one thing that will get you on my DNS list (and I don't keep an actual list because it only has one person on it), is to contact me and tell me you are Fast Gunn. Second to that is saying or doing anything that sounds like him.
Translation - Don't go near, associate, act like, sound like, think like, thread like anything even remotely related to or sounds like FG....

hhahahahahahahah
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #245
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Least

Well, don't worry. That is the least of your concerns, YM.

You're not my type and I don't understand why you're in even the pleasure business with such a rude attitude.

. . . I really don't understand the contempt you have for me (hatred is such a mindless monster), but as I have said before I like my girls to be sweet and adorable, but you prefer to go into bitch mode rather than contribute something besides your animosity. Good luck attracting customers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:25 PM   #246
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think I understand FastGunn now.
He hitched a ride on H. G. Wells' time machine and got stranded here.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 02:51 PM   #247
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OK WTF you got my attention...

How much do I owe you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Really....funny how you never acknowledged JessicaKnightly well thought out response. Was she trying to shame a female for having an opinion a man didn't give her.

Quote:
There are reasons why some ladies can charge $1500 and others $400. You taking someone request personal might be part of the reason. A good attitude must come before a $1500 dollar minimum.

What you said was that you do not mind being insulted for 1500 dollars a day. I suspect that JessicaKnightly would not be offended no matter her rate nor the absurdity of the request. That was what I took from her post. She was not going to be upset by a request and she hoped no one would be upset if she declined a request.

You on the other hand seem to be looking for something to be offended over. I would gladly pay Jessica her rate before I would you yours because of what I perceive as a bad attitude on your part.

Quote:
Hi there Max. May I respectfully disagree with your logic point. That John Grey made a fortune explaining the difference in "Men are from Mars and Women are from Illogical".

There has been only one woman that I can think of that has responded from what I would consider a person on a higher plane. Probably why she is able to have a 1500 dollar minimum. Jessica Knightly I believe is he name . Go back a reread her post if you want to learn the classy way to respond to FG or others that may not agree with you.

Quote:
Asking to be the first of the day is not inappropriate.

Nobody is expecting you to eat poo....i would hope though that a question/request asked is treated as such. It was not a demand. Learning to differentiate those two would go a long way in wasting your time lecturing folks on perceived slights.

Like I said there is a reason JessicaKnightly can charge what she does and a big part of that is a good attitude. Your and others attitude will keep you down in the price range with folks you seem to detest.
Quote:
MM,
Let me be clear, I would not fuck you or anyone else in the ass. It's not my thing , butt that is a hole I want cleaned before sex. I do not want to eat your or anyone else's vagina after you have just fucked some other guy. Therefore a simple request will be made to be the first of the day. If you or other's do not like the request then you can :
1) remember that it is my money
2) remember JessicaKnightly's well thought out response. Or.....
3) Let the world know it is your vagina , your business and you do not mind advising other's about how they may act but will act offended should anyone advise you in the exact same regard.

Next me saying that answering stupid question's is part of your job is like saying that painting is part of a painters job. I'm not telling the SOB how to do his job...I'm just stating the obvious. I do not give a flying fuck if you or other's take my so called advice or not. You are correct it is your biz, run it how you see fit but you seem a bit hypocritical telling other's how they should proceed with their money. You know their money their request.

That is why I pointed out that I liked Jessica Knightly response. It did not seem hypocritical , nor was it looking for a fight but was suggesting what I thought to be a well reasoned solution. If you and other's deem her point not effective for you then by all means continue to get up in arms about some of us making what we consider a reasonable request. Not a demand but a request after all it is your business and our money.

JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:00 PM   #248
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

Quote:
Well, don't worry. That is the least of your concerns, YM.

You're not my type and I don't understand why you're in even the pleasure business with such a rude attitude.

. . . I really don't understand the contempt you have for me (hatred is such a mindless monster), but as I have said before I like my girls to be sweet and adorable, but you prefer to go into bitch mode rather than contribute something besides your animosity. Good luck attracting customers!

Gosh, in one tiny post, you've proved just how clueless you are.

YM is one of the sweetest girls here. Ask jut about anyone...ijs
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:04 PM   #249
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Some of these ladies seem not to understand how important a good attitude is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
How much do I owe you?
You ever seen so many be offended by so little????????????

Greek? No problem!
CIM? Sure!
First of the day? How offensive!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #250
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
....and I don't understand.. . . I really don't understand...
...and you have proven over and over again that you never will. The gentlemen that I spend my time with respect me as a multi-faceted individual and treat me as a lady, not a sub-par human being with limited mental capacity. When I think of you, this novel immediately comes to mind:

The Stepford Wives
Old 11-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #251
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
Gosh, in one tiny post, you've proved just how clueless you are.

YM is one of the sweetest girls here. Ask jut about anyone...ijs
YM is very market savy.
Do not confuse that with sweet.
That bitch will cut your heart out and serve it to you with your favorite wine....I respect that but damn sure do not confuse the two.

This is nothing more than ladies that see numerous guys a day trying to convince folks that their vagina is just as fresh after the last as it is before the first. Marketing 101. Nothing more.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 03:50 PM   #252
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
YM is very market savy.
Do not confuse that with sweet.
That bitch will cut your heart out and serve it to you with your favorite wine....I respect that but damn sure do not confuse the two.

This is nothing more than ladies that see numerous guys a day trying to convince folks that their vagina is just as fresh after the last as it is before the first. Marketing 101. Nothing more.

I'm flattered that you think so highly of me

...and contrary to certain beliefs, one does not have to be a cut-throat bitch to do well in this business. FYI, her favorite drink is not wine. It's vodka soda with a splash of cran or a blueberry mojito. I take good care of my friends, male and female
Old 11-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #253
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I said you were market savy and I respected the fact you could carve out an opponents heart while simultaneously serving them their favorite wine.

I didn't say I thought highly of you.

I also did not say I thought one had to be a cut throat bitch to do well in this business.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #254
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this still going? Jeez. I lost interest and forgot about it completely until I just searched my own name and saw there were new posts.

FastGunn - I'm sorry I toyed with you like a plaything. You fascinate me is all. People are supposed to learn from the ridicule of their peers. It is how we are taught what is appropriate and what is not. You seem immune to this social exchange. It baffles me. But I accept that you have the right to be socially dense, and I will try not to screw with you in the future.

WTF - I don't even know why we are arguing this. We're pretty much on the same side of the issue. My stance was that men who ask for the first appointment of the day do so because they consider us damaged goods after that. You absolutely seem to agree. So our only problem is that you think that shouldn't irritate me. That's fine.. you're welcome to that opinion. Would I go off on a gent that asks for the first appointment of the day? No. I'll just lie to him if he's not. Or he can offer me an extra incentive to insure he is the first. Either way, we're both happy. And your repeated attempts to make me feel less than Jessica aren't really having the effect you want. My self worth is not tied to my price, nor your opinion. Her needs, goals, and business practices have nothing to do with mine. I do not think every woman who charges less than I do is beneath me, nor do I think every woman who charges more is above. Your lack of understanding of that is not my problem. And if you think I'm seeing so many guys that I don't have time to space them out for at least a few hours, then you must think I'm doing pretty okay. So thanks, I guess.

Maxi - You're a gorgeous, eloquent lady. I'd love to meet you sometime.

Jessica - You're a beautiful woman who knows how to market herself. Good for you. I'd also love to meet you sometime.

YM - I'm starting to think that WTF having a poor opinion of someone is probably a sign of their good character.

And with that, I'm gone for the weekend. Best wishes all!
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #255
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

This thread is actually much more. It's a story about folks who are incapable of seeing anything other than black and white and continuously refuse to see anything other than their own point of view.

And btw, I believe this whole "bruhaha" was initiated by a member of your camp, not the ladies. (Were the ladies expected to keep their thoughts, suggestions and opinions to themselves, so those in your camp could resolve the issue?) Said member, who appears to be incapable of leaving well enough alone. Remember him?

Please note the soothing effect he alluded to, seemed to not soothe his wounded ego enough to keep him from insulting all females everywhere. I gotta say.....at least you're selective in who you wish to offend on this thread. You only have disdain for the ladies seeing numerous gents in a given day, yet choose to be offended if a gent wants to be first regardless of the gent's intent , and anyone else who you believe might be suggesting that you may not have the answer to end all answers, or at least that's how it comes across to me. Of course, I'm probably perceiving it all wrong.....'\_(**)_/'
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women