Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #256
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not mind being asked for the first appointment and I will be honest with them if I do not have that capability that day. I understand why this can be an issue for some people. I also have people that ask to be the last of the day. That is a little more difficult to schedule considering I do not see multiple people in the same day a lot. I do not mind when guys ask for certain things that are not on my menu. Stuff that I have not tried before and I might be open to is okay, but other requests that are known to not be on my menu are a little more aggravating just because repeating yourself gets old.
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #257
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
This thread is actually much more. It's a story about folks who are incapable of seeing anything other than black and white and continuously refuse to see anything other than their own point of view.

And btw, I believe this whole "bruhaha" was initiated by a member of your camp, not the ladies. (Were the ladies expected to keep their thoughts, suggestions and opinions to themselves, so those in your camp could resolve the issue?) Said member, who appears to be incapable of leaving well enough alone. Remember him?

Please note the soothing effect he alluded to, seemed to not soothe his wounded ego enough to keep him from insulting all females everywhere. I gotta say.....at least you're selective in who you wish to offend on this thread. You only have disdain for the ladies seeing numerous gents in a given day, yet choose to be offended if a gent wants to be first regardless of the gent's intent , and anyone else who you believe might be suggesting that you may not have the answer to end all answers, or at least that's how it comes across to me. Of course, I'm probably perceiving it all wrong.....'\_(**)_/'
Of course you are perceiving it wrong. Women contrive these slights in their pretty little heads and are completely incapable of logical thought. When we voice a contrary opinion, we are clearly confused by the higher thinking of our male counterparts. We should know better than to try to challenge their superior intelligence. Our greatest defense is to simply nod our heads and smile. And if we can't say something pleasing, we should bite our tongues and suck a dick. And if all else fails we will be shipped back to the manufacturer for replacement of our defective chips and a total reboot of our Stepford programming.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #258
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Lucky

Thanks, I consider myself lucky to never have to see you.

There is only so much that a man can endure.

Where does all this mindless animosity come from anyway?

. . . Nothing personal, but you just have all the sexual allure of lawn furniture, but without the comfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
...and you have proven over and over again that you never will. The gentlemen that I spend my time with respect me as a multi-faceted individual and treat me as a lady, not a sub-par human being with limited mental capacity. When I think of you, this novel immediately comes to mind:

The Stepford Wives
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 06:20 PM   #259
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Of course you are perceiving it wrong. Women contrive these slights in their pretty little heads and are completely incapable of logical thought. When we voice a contrary opinion, we are clearly confused by the higher thinking of our male counterparts. We should know better than to try to challenge their superior intelligence. Our greatest defense is to simply nod our heads and smile. And if we can't say something pleasing, we should bite our tongues and suck a dick. And if all else fails we will be shipped back to the manufacturer for replacement of our defective chips and a total reboot of our Stepford programming.

Now see there, hon. That wasn't so hard, now was it? LOL Kinda reminds me of a fella who called me a while back and asked if I was a "good girl". It took me a moment not to be offended. After all, I am good and a girl, regardless a mature one, or preferrably referred to as a woman. And yes, as shocking as some may find it, I'm as entitled to my preference as any gent is to his. I didn't chew him out, but rather simply stated he was mistaken. AND, of course, out popped the DNS list, simply because the gents I do see, would never start a conversation in such a manner, regardless of his meaning or intent.....ijs. However, it was also kinda funny, so thanks to him also for the laughter. Lotsa comedians out and about these days!!!

Thanks for the giggles!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:02 PM   #260
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post

WTF - I don't even know why we are arguing this. We're pretty much on the same side of the issue. My stance was that men who ask for the first appointment of the day do so because they consider us damaged goods after that. You absolutely seem to agree. So our only problem is that you think that shouldn't irritate me. That's fine.. you're welcome to that opinion. Would I go off on a gent that asks for the first appointment of the day? No. I'll just lie to him if he's not. Or he can offer me an extra incentive to insure he is the first. Either way, we're both happy.
Oh I know why it irritates you...from a marketing perspective my opinion of first and freshest is not conducive for ladies that see multiple gents. I just happen to believe that there are plenty of gents that do not care so therefore I do not believe it to be a big deal.

Quote:

. And your repeated attempts to make me feel less than Jessica aren't really having the effect you want. My self worth is not tied to my price, nor your opinion. Her needs, goals, and business practices have nothing to do with mine. I do not think every woman who charges less than I do is beneath me, nor do I think every woman who charges more is above. Your lack of understanding of that is not my problem.
I never said anything about price points, I said attitude. You being irritated at gents requesting to be first of the day seems to me a bad attitude is all. So there is no lack of understanding of that on my part, I totally agree with you that nobody is either above or below another.

Quote:
YM - I'm starting to think that WTF having a poor opinion of someone is probably a sign of their good character.

!
I never said I had a poor opinion of YM, I just pointed out I did not say what she said I said. I never said I have a high or low opinion of her. I did say I respected her marketing savy.

Quote:
I gotta say.....at least you're selective in who you wish to offend on this thread. You only have disdain for the ladies seeing numerous gents in a given day,
I have no control over who I offend just as no one has any control over me being offended. That was Jessica's point, I believe.
Next I do not have disdain for ladies that see multiple guys. I in fact want to see them , I just want to be first.

Quote:
, yet choose to be offended if a gent wants to be first regardless of the gent's intent , and anyone else who you believe might be suggesting that you may not have the answer to end all answers, or at least that's how it comes across to me. Of course, I'm probably perceiving it all wrong.....'\_(**)_/'
Huh? Not sure what you are saying there.
Quote:
That is a bunch of feminist babble. My question has been why the horrific attitude over such a simple request that you have every right to simply say no to? Can we not have a mature discussion without all the hurt feelings over a difference of opinion? Can we not explain that yes some of us think fucking you after another.... is damaged goods for the day. That has nothing to do with superior intelligence and all to do with personal preference.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 08:06 PM   #261
Guest061814
Registered Member

User ID: 248294

I'm 100% sure I know YM better than a lot of people here...I'll stick by my original assessment...that doesn't mean she not marketing savvy, but she'd also give a homeless man her last tamale...
Guest061814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:19 PM   #262
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

For the guys who want to be the first of the day, do you also ask when their last appt. ended?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:24 PM   #263
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is a bunch of feminist babble. My question has been why the horrific attitude over such a simple request that you have every right to simply say no to? Can we not have a mature discussion without all the hurt feelings over a difference of opinion? Can we not explain that yes some of us think fucking you after another.... is damaged goods for the day. That has nothing to do with superior intelligence and all to do with personal preference.
WTF...my last response to MM had little to do with you, and little to do with requests to be first of the day. Like I've said before, I actually like you. You stimulate my brain. FG on the other hand makes me want to bash my head against the wall. For all of his eloquence, the man has no understanding of tact, and has repeatedly dismissed contrary opinions of women as those of a lesser mind. You, while being exhausting with your devil's advocate game at times, are an entirely different animal from FG. For what it's worth, you may or may not choose to accept that as a slight compliment.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:27 PM   #264
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
I'm 100% sure I know YM better than a lot of people here...I'll stick by my original assessment...that doesn't mean she not marketing savvy, but she'd also give a homeless man her last tamale...
I might even offer him FOTD if he was a gentleman enough to not stick his foot in his mouth after enjoying my last tamale.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:01 AM   #265
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF,

I should have said " asks" to be first, rather than wants to be first. My bad.

Btw....you do in fact, have control on whether you purposely offend another, as evidenced by your intentional offensive remarks all over the board. Reach up and straighten that halo, Mister! LOL You're an intelligent fella, just as Marie is an intelligent woman, as well as, many many of the ladies here are intelligent. Don't even feign innocence or pass it off as being one of those who "knows not what he does". I imagine there are few instances when your offensive statements are not meant to be, exactly that. Your motivation? Well..... admittedly, I have yet to determine that and may never. LOL However, I do love a challenge....:-).

Anywho..... It's really not a lady's job to deal with insensitive individuals. Reacting poorly to insensitively worded requests, may not be in their best interest, we all clearly understand that. Making requests in an insensitive manner may not always be the best option either, if a gent wants to ensure a less than caustic response from some of the ladies. It's not our job to have to deal with insensitive individuals. Our job is something all together different. Does it come with the territory? Yes, of course and unfortunately. However, we do not have to stand for it! Should we deal with those in a different manner than how the lady who dealt with FG did? I think she coulda handled him differently as he is an unwitting individual, who obviously, has little or no consideration when dealing with the ladies here or anywhere, for that matter. You, on the other hand, appear to derive some sorta satisfaction from stating things as ya some times do. Again, I could be perceiving it all wrong. If so, please enlighten me, hon.

One more thing, I actually imagine you are first or even the best at many things you attempt. Or, at the very least, always striving to be. About this, I'm fairly certain, I'm right...
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #266
Justina Carter
Oral Extraordinaire

User ID: 246009
My ECCIE Reviews

If I'm traveling to an area that I know some of my regulars are going to ask to be "the first", I will contact them directly before advertising myself.

I'm not a fan of a new person demanding to be first.
Justina Carter is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:32 AM   #267
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778
Default re: Little things...

This has never been a problem for me because I only see one customer
on any given day." I would hate for this to become like a real job". But I can't blame a client for asking. Some ladies see multiple clients per day, and some of us- don't. Easier to stay under the radar this way also.

jez
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:40 AM   #268
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Naughty Muse View Post
Quote:
I might even offer him FOTD if he was a gentleman enough to not stick his foot in his mouth after enjoying my last tamale.
I'm more of a taco man than a tamale man. Would Yummy give me her last taco (of the day)?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:31 AM   #269
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I'm more of a taco man than a tamale man. Would Yummy give me her last taco (of the day)?
I want the first Taco of the day!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:54 AM   #270
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

I don't mind having someone else warm up a taco for me, although I prefer to apply salsa myself.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women