Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There is no way this will suppress legal voters. It will protect their vote from being offset by non-citizens. This isn't more government, asshole, this is a government responsibility. I already showed you where elected officials want non-citizens to vote. You have yet to show me what your vested interest is in allowing non-citizens to vote.

No legal voter will have their vote suppressed by this policy. If they have the ID, they vote. Simple. And don't give me the nonsense that they can't get an ID, I've already said to make it free. Most people don't have a problem getting to movies, McDonalds, WalMart, Driver's License Bureau, Tag Office, etc. They can find time to get an ID.

http://02f8ec3.netsolhost.com/wam/in...010&Itemid=120

So, how much voter fraud is tolerable? Hmmm . . . If 500 votes in Florida in 2000 were shown to be fraudulent, Al Gore would have been President. So how many illegal votes in an election are tolerable?
How many government buildings (Tim McViegh) being blown up are tolerable? Under your idiotic argument we could have a police state.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jesus, LOL! There you go again. I rest my case. God, you are funny!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Jesus, LOL! There you go again. I rest my case. God, you are funny!

I been called allot of things but never both Jesus & God....well except bcd
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
How hard is it to get an ID? How hard is it to carry one around? Seems to me like a very small issue, unless you are wanting to perpetrate voter fraud.
Yeah, that's the lie that Republicans keep telling.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/a...enied-photo-id
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:20 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yeah, that's the lie that Republicans keep telling.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/a...enied-photo-id
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID. Medicaid requires ID. Obamacare requires an ID. SS requires ID. Filing for unemployment requires an ID. To operate a motor vehicle, you need an ID. To enter Canada from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. To enter Mexico from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. Colleges require students and staff to have IDs. High schools require students and staff to have IDs. Middle schools require students and staff to have IDs. Millions of government and private employees are required to have IDs. Etc., etc., etc.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Amazing that the lefties don't want voters to have to prove id.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:53 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Next you will need the proper ID to take a crap...and you guys will be OK with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID. Medicaid requires ID. Obamacare requires an ID. SS requires ID. Filing for unemployment requires an ID. To operate a motor vehicle, you need an ID. To enter Canada from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. To enter Mexico from the U.S., you need an ID – and vice versa. Colleges require students and staff to have IDs. High schools require students and staff to have IDs. Middle schools require students and staff to have IDs. Millions of government and private employees are required to have IDs. Etc., etc., etc.
God, one wonders how they got by in the good ole days!

How was anyone ever elected fairly?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:05 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
God, one wonders how they got by in the good ole days!

How was anyone ever elected fairly?

They weren't, e.g., John Q Adams, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Kennedy, etc.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Name one thing of equal import that does not require positive identification. Medicare requires ID.....
Signing any type of contract requires an ID. Get a bank acct, apt, hotel, car rental, monthly phone contract, etc. More places are requiring a DL when you use your credit card.

Try getting on a plane. If you are under 16 without a DL they want to see a birth certificate.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 09:46 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

TTH, that is one example that could be corrected administratively, and should be. It doesn't condemn the whole program. Get a grip, man. What is your vested interest in making sure non-citizens get to vote? WTF won't man up and tell me, maybe you will.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Here is why we need more control over who votes; think this Mayor voted for Obama and reflects Obama's attitudes on this issue?

...New Haven, Conn., Mayor John DeStefano argues that illegal immigrants who live in New Haven pay local taxes and their kids go to school in the city. That’s why he believes these city residents deserve the right to vote on local issues
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Here is why we need more control over who votes; think this Mayor voted for Obama and reflects Obama's attitudes on this issue?

...New Haven, Conn., Mayor John DeStefano argues that illegal immigrants who live in New Haven pay local taxes and their kids go to school in the city. That’s why he believes these city residents deserve the right to vote on local issues
Sounds like an local issue to me.

Why sould you or I care how the good folks of New Haven, Conn. elect their local officials?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default If you only had a brain

Quote:
TTH, that is one example that could be corrected administratively, and should be. It doesn't condemn the whole program. Get a grip, man. What is your vested interest in making sure non-citizens get to vote? WTF won't man up and tell me, maybe you will.
Non citizen are not getting to vote. Talk about Strawmen! You are worse than the Scarecrow in the Wizzard of Oz.

You have yet to show this huge massive illegal voter fraud. In other words, you are for trying to fix a problem that does not exist. In doing so, you are willing do make it more difficult for the young and old to actually vote. Now that is a brilliant strategy....if you are for the Rebublicans.

How do we know these folks do not have a fraudlent ID? How about we fingerprint everyone and vote that way? Where do you draw the line?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Problem solved

Quote:
They weren't, e.g., John Q Adams, Hayes, Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Kennedy, etc.
And you think this is the answer? Really?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do you think anybody is getting on a plane to vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Signing any type of contract requires an ID. Get a bank acct, apt, hotel, car rental, monthly phone contract, etc. More places are requiring a DL when you use your credit card.

Try getting on a plane. If you are under 16 without a DL they want to see a birth certificate.
Old folks and young folks do not need a DL as much as others. That is the point. You are disenfranchising both the young and old. Look , I understand that is what you want to do but why not admit it.

The poor are the exact one's who do not have bank accounts, rent cars, drive cars, use credit cards. They sure as fuc do not fly!

Look , it is an election ploy by the GOP to suppress those voters, not keep illegals who are already not voting from not futhermore not voting.

You guys are not that stupid. There is no way you believe that the intent is actually to keep illegals from voting. None of you can show where illegals have been involved in massive voter fraud.

You are throwing the baby out with the bath water....and that is your intent.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women