Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 06:31 PM   #16
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

Believe it or not, you are incorrect to a very large degree. Not 100% incorrect, just mostly incorrect.

Fact is, most of the statements made are done so on the insistence of their handlers. Interpret that anyway you want. Some are made based on perception, that is thinking they're going to get ripped off. Lastly, yes, there are some racists among you as there are some among us.

Personally, I like male racists. More PJ for me to feed on! After all, old men need to consume more protein than younger men. That's a fact Jack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriannaKC View Post
Kaylen,

I agree with Jaycee, a very thoughtful thread. I believe an unfortunate one in 2015.

Simply put, women who post that are racist. There's no way to justify saying "no black guys" without coming off as a racist. However that is not the the underlying reason. The reason started long ago when there were only the streets.

Women who are pimped say no black guys because they are being pimped by a black guy who is afraid if she meets someone better, she may jump ship on him and they scare them about black men being aggressive. Pimps will sometimes jump other rob other pimps girls over territory, happens all the time in STL and it's all part of the brainwashing. But those people never get through screening so if you aren't playing in the yucky mudpile of backpage and streetwalkers..then it's irrelevant.

From that essence they create fear, Some women have never even been with a black man and just say it because they think that must be the deal.

A much more accurate stereotype would be, "Assume women who put no AA men, no daty and no kissing" are being pimped and those are her pimp rules. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

I see newbies and only judge based on reputation.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #17
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

I hope this will help the guys out a little. I don't know.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:54 AM   #18
guykc
Valued Poster

How many ladies see SA men or HA,IA,PA,NA.
guykc is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #19
Autumnkc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61752
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
I see anyone who is respectful, follows my rules and is able to be screened...
Yep! Agreed 100%
Autumnkc is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:10 PM   #20
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

But in all seriousness, yes, a very thoughtful thread Kaylen.

Notice all the independent ladies on this thread....
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:39 PM   #21
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks doll. I try to help with this thread. I see the ladies that responded don't have pimps for sure.in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
But in all seriousness, yes, a very thoughtful thread Kaylen.

Notice all the independent ladies on this thread....
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #22
Emmie
CERTIFIED SOUL SNATCHER

User ID: 150374
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Absolutely!!! No discrimination over here!!
Emmie is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:11 PM   #23
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read this as "able to be screwed."

Sometimes we just see what we want to, lol
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:32 AM   #24
RJinLR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnkc View Post
Yep! Agreed 100%
^^^fellas...^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmie View Post
Absolutely!!! No discrimination over here!!
^^^fellas...^^^

As a white guy, don't really have a dog in this fight other than (at the risk of being too political) saying that I work in a largely minority setting, about 3/4 of my clients at work are AA...I'm confronted every day with acknowledging my privilege, and it's eye opening to see it even extend outside the bounds of legality.

Kudos to the ladies who posted on here, bc (and they know this) they run the risk of alienating as many white hobbyists as the minority hobbyists they gain. Sad but true. But what they are doing is right.
RJinLR is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 07:58 AM   #25
Guest090620-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 256121
My ECCIE Reviews

Let a man be judged not by the color of his skin, but the content of his character! I agree with several statements here. Most of the ones who are trouble can't make it thru screening and I've also had more problem clients from white men than from any other races. I don't however see Hispanics. Call me racist of you want but the language barrier is simply too much for my patience as I don't just give out my address. If I can't direct you thru my apartment complex, there's no way we can meet up. Every girl is different. Some just have a preference. Others simply don't want to go thru any trouble. Doesn't mean it's always fair but at the end of the day. We have to choose the clients we feel comfortable with. I think all of you ladies would agree we don't just see any guy who claims to have a couple bucks. We've got to weed out the assholes and TRY to protect ourselves. Just because a man is black doesn't mean he is a bad client. There are good ones out there, if you're willing to give them a chance.
Guest090620-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 03:50 PM   #26
Tempstress Tiff
Temporary Stress Reliever

User ID: 188793
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Me one
Tempstress Tiff is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 12:12 AM   #27
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

"Brothas" are welcomed here.
Funny tho as a provider that does NOT have an anti-minority policy of any kind the requests I get from black men (or other men of color for that matter) are kinda rare.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 02:37 AM   #28
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

We are all entitled to our preferences. Unfortunately, life experience may tell more about you than you know. As mentioned, screening on reputation is what matters to me. I have not and will not be taken advantage of by any race, so unless I want to list a bunch of if, maybe and so's on my site it's irrelevant. I screen hard and by a gifted intuition. Passing my litmus test can be more impossible for some than changing the color of their skin.

Peace, Love and Joy to all.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 05:43 PM   #29
Kitana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315320
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Respect

Just as long as you are Respectful, Clean and Treat me as you would like to be treated then Race isn't a issues at all I have a very good client right now who when we first met was so surprised I'd see him and didn't turn him away once he came to see me.... Now some have the issue with size which I'm a Mutt what I like to call it and black men are not the only one's with big packages if your blessed then Race is not what gave you your blessing size doesn't matter to me I'm more of mind and body kinda spirit we all like what we like right some of us use that in this business and I don't normally like to date black men but I do if there is an attraction my mind and body goes to what I like....
Kitana is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #30
Kitana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315320
My ECCIE Reviews
Ladies I Put In A Request If You Would Go Check It Out It's For The Client I Just Spoke About Please Let me Know He Is Worth It If You Can Handle It
Kitana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women