Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #16
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post

*some ladies have higher prices as a filter
-some potential dates harass/haggle (but really harass) ladies for a lower rate for them and they have ill intentions misbehave/play no pay/ etc. Yes it is well known that this happen in this hobby and no wanting a lower rate does not mean you have ill intent BUT ladies have noticed there is an eerily High correlation.

*Some ladies do not Want to be High volume or realize the a high market rate allows the not only the freedom NOT to be HV and have a comfortable lifestyle. (please note I said comfortable not luxury living.)

These are probably the most logical reasons for the rate increase. I can understand that, and respect that, Miss Amore.

The gist of what most of my CBC brethren are trying to point out here are the ones who think that they are "God's gift to the hobby" and hike up their rates because they think they are the only ones who can DT, get a guy to MSOG, can squirt, IOP, etc...anything they think they are top notch with.

Plus I don't believe the ones that you have mentioned have come out and openly admitted that if you are "scraping the bottom of the barrel" look elsewhere or that they "don't cater to cheap bastards."
cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 01:59 PM   #17
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

SA, thanks for jumping in! I am out of pocket right now and can't respond both positively and negatively to your post but I wanted to make one point.

everything you say screams "lower price means more risk"... If that is the case, I would suggest that the HIGHER risk ladies are the ones who have been around the longest. Hence, many-many more opportunities to contract something. You are trying to use a scare tactic of "we HDH are safer because we don't see as many clients". I propose that is entirely false based on TOJ (Time on Job).

Following this thought, the safest would be the Uncle Looking or MM route of hitting the new girls once and bailing out rather than investing in our established ladies.

And as for bottom of the barrel...I would ask any lady that has met me to dare say I am classless, poor or in anyway bottom of the barrel... Not trying to be arrogant, but its just fact.

As CS says, I just don't want someone saying "I'm 300" and finding its the same experience or less than the 130 I paid the other day for a marvelous time with a girl who realizes she doesn't need to charge so much to have a regular fan club.

More later...gotta run.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:43 PM   #18
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I just had a RW encounter that was over the top. Cost me a hamburger and a Jack n' Coke. Nice to come across a horny divorcee.

Point is that regardless of the cost it's a crapshoot. I have my "budget bunnies" but do venture into the upper brackets every once in awhile. Ya just never know.

Attachment 299840
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:59 PM   #19
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Interesting points of view

Interesting points of view, and I was pleased to see SA chime into this conversation. I've wanted to add my thoughts as well, but being an exclusively FBSM girl, I can understand where my view point could be considered skewed, but no less valid.

Quote:

-some potential dates harass/haggle (but really harass) ladies for a lower rate for them and they have ill intentions misbehave/play no pay/ etc. Yes it is well known that this happen in this hobby and no wanting a lower rate does not mean you have ill intent BUT ladies have noticed there is an eerily High correlation.

I can understand this working as a thin filter. The fellas that haggle, see a price way out of their prescribed price range and don't even attempt to contact. A filter for those fellas a Lady would rather not deal with. Myself, I've never really experienced a more affluent gentleman treating me overly better that a gentleman who saves all month to splurge on a visit with me. If I receive an appointment request from someone who wants to haggle with my $90 hour rate, I politely say no thank you and wish them well.

*Some ladies do not Want to be High volume or realize the a high market rate allows the not only the freedom NOT to be HV and have a comfortable lifestyle. (please note I said comfortable not luxury living.)

-lower rate means the lady depending on her financial need would NEED to be High Volume just to be have a comfortable living. that's a Lot of sex. let me ask you at what ever YOU do in RL to earn your money how hard do YOU work four 120 compared to how hard you want the lady you see to work for 120 (which wouldn't even cover a car insurance bill. I was only in the hospital for a couple of hrs and the baseline for the was 150.) just sayin.

A lower price for a service doesn't necessarily mean that you're "high volume". It just means the provider is contented with the prices she charges for her services. This may just be extra cash, and not her soul income.

-some of you CBC guys preferably don't wanna be with a lady who's too "High Volume" and yet you want the prices of a High volume lady....lol catch 22 much? how do you plan to remedy this?

Agreed. I don't understand that either...

-did you know there is a stigma against ladies at both "high" prices and "Low" prices? ladies with lower BP prices are considers to be more "risky" are you willing to fight this stigma for the sake of your CBC providers. so they are respected not put down for it. after all it IS hard to be constantly looked down upon and some may wish to raise rate to avoid that.
are you willing to see your CBC providers frequently WITHOUT judgment so they remain financially secure and can continue seeing you at those rates?

My basic hour and hour and a half rates are I think the lowest on the board and the lowest on BP. They have not changed in the entire time I've been a member of this board. The funny thing is, most of my clients mention that they were led to my showcase or website based on my reviews, in looking for a quality massage, and rates were second or third on their check off list. My lower rates were just a bonus and does allow 2 or more visits a month. They tend to tip me quite well, then on average I make more money than most of other Ladies much higher, well advertised FBSM rates. I'm grateful they take very good care of me, feel I've exceeded their expectations and earned that higher rate.

I'm not looked at differently for my lower rates. There are a few fellas that are down right grateful for them as it takes them two or more days to earn that $90 to visit me. They are kind and lovely men. I never forget all of the backbreaking work they do to afford the hour with me.
-SA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
As a hobbiest we have to have a job to pay and luke wise the providers should have a job usiny this as extra entertainment money.

Unfortunately, that's really not yours or anyone else's call. If this is a Ladies chosen profession, then so be it. I do personally know a few Ladies, for many reasons, medical, family, etc, can not hold down a "regular" job. This profession is the only way they feel they have to earn a living. Not to mention, it is WORK. If they can bank $300 or more an hour, then kuddos to them! In a true market, the customers will dictate what they will or willing to pay for. Obviously, there are men willing to pay them, what you may feel is an unjustified, higher rate. Perhaps those men should be the target of the distain or frustration and not the providers. Just don't go see them and rates will fall if they want to continue providing.

Maybe providers should concentrate on givung a good price to the hobbiest that have many reviews and charge a higher price for the ones that don't and use that as your weed out process.

I would hate to penalize a "lurker" who has seen providers, and just choose to keep their private lives private and not write reviews. They tend to be some of the kindest, lovely gentlemen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post

As CS says, I just don't want someone saying "I'm 300" and finding its the same experience or less than the 130 I paid the other day for a marvelous time with a girl who realizes she doesn't need to charge so much to have a regular fan club.

I think this is just the crap shoot (hummmm.....) of the hobby. You truly never know what you're going to get. Unless you have a buddy that went in first. I don't honestly know a productive way around this. Except to mark them off you're "to see" list. A lady will charge what she believes her time is worth.... Except or until she has hard data (zero appointments) to the contrary.

More later...gotta run.
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:14 PM   #20
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
Unfortunately, that's really not yours or anyone else's call. If this is a Ladies chosen profession, then so be it. I do personally know a few Ladies, for many reasons, medical, family, etc, can not hold down a "regular" job. This profession is the only way they feel they have to earn a living. Not to mention, it is WORK. If they can bank $300 or more an hour, then kuddos to them! In a true market, the customers will dictate what they will or willing to pay for. Obviously, there are men willing to pay them, what you may feel is an unjustified, higher rate. Perhaps those men should be the target of the distain or frustration and not the providers. Just don't go see them and rates will fall if they want to continue providing.
The problem is those guys are the "Lurkers" and mostly don't write reviews just use references or p411.

I agree with this statement for many reasons. Some ladies have great clientele and eccie is a bonus flow for them. The price for a provider is there price although some hobbyist may not like the rate then come together and don't use them but I can guarantee there will be hobbyist that still will pay the rates. I have been told by some of you guys that deal with the rates or do my research and find someone in my range and I have done just that.
Austins1hobby is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #21
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Throwing my .10 in from Dallas...

Tis better to have a guaranteed income than no income at all. At my current rate, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll at least be busy enough for the week to make my bills. At a higher rate.. sometimes yes and sometimes no.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:41 PM   #22
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting points of view, and I was pleased to see SA chime into this conversation. I've wanted to add my thoughts as well, but being an exclusively FBSM girl, I can understand where my view point could be considered skewed, but no less valid.
That's why I love ya Mia! Very balanced and well thought out responses.

One thing I see as a theme to this topic is some girls think CBC are banding together to make EVERYONE go down on prices. And while this may be some of our clubs agenda, its not mine. There are girls who at their CURRENT rate are IMO a bargain. A for instance would be you...I would never haggle with your rate. You give a solid ROI. Some I mentioned in the initial post as well. TO ME its not "every girl has to come in at this rate" More like "no fucking way I'm paying 200 for a one shot 1/2 hour".

Also thanks to Grace for supporting one of my points...basically 200 in your pocket is a lot more than 300 in your dreams...even if you get that 300 now and again.

I have one special girl who I see fairly regularly...even through my dalliances in the real world...when I come back to the hobby she is always a must see & keeps me grandfathered at an earlier rate. I would not see her nearly as often at higher rate, and she knows its money in the bank she can count on.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #23
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Throwing my .10 in from Dallas...

Tis better to have a guaranteed income than no income at all. At my current rate, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll at least be busy enough for the week to make my bills. At a higher rate.. sometimes yes and sometimes no.
Your rates are great you should consider relocating lol.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:16 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
Your rates are great you should consider relocating lol.
Lol-- I'd never find another incall at the price I pay for mine here!
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:28 PM   #25
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
That's why I love ya Mia! Very balanced and well thought out responses.

There are girls who at their CURRENT rate are IMO a bargain. A for instance would be you...I would never haggle with your rate. You give a solid ROI. Some I mentioned in the initial post as well.
Hummmm..... So you say and yet- I was not mentioned in your origional post.... Interesting.... Very interesting......

Just busting your balls Lovie... You know how much I enjoy it!
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #26
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hummmm..... So you say and yet- I was not mentioned in your origional post.... Interesting.... Very interesting......

Everyone knows you are a sweet heart if they have the chance to look at your post and threads it shows. Plus great rates.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #27
Jessie Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 205908
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb I've been lurking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austins1hobby View Post
Everyone knows you are a sweet heart if they have the chance to look at your post and threads it shows. Plus great rates.
Love Mia!!
He didn't mention me either! I guess I always think "FS" when I read these threads. I think FBSM is the best!! The guys don't have to do a thing.
Jessie Austin is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #28
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
everything you say screams "lower price means more risk"...
Lower price doesn't necessarily mean more risk. Unless you count the fact that the more guys we see, the higher the risk of ending up with LE. Whether at a hotel and staff sees men going in and out of the room frequently or in an apartment complex or neighborhood with nosy neighbors.
I tailor each experience to the individual. But I always respect the gent.
I do not 'upsell' for things like greek and I do squirt (although not every time), but I've been told it's rare.
Quote:

-some guys I have experienced this too will ask a lady for a lower rate but has a handful of reviews where his seen ladies at their asked rate which may be equal or sometimes Higher then the lady he is currently trying to haggle down. which if I'm to be honest makes one think the the guy must think the experience with her will not be as great or he doesn't suspect she'll be worth spending what he usually spends. which quite frankly is insulting and why approach her at all?

-lower rate means the lady depending on her financial need would NEED to be High Volume just to be have a comfortable living. that's a Lot of sex.

scenario
say a lady is CBC friendly and see guys at CBC rate. her financial need require XXX amount how many of you does she have to see to meet that? and how frequently will you CBC guys willing to see her YEAR ROUND so that every month she can afford to take care of herself?

-some of you CBC guys preferably don't wanna be with a lady who's too "High Volume" and yet you want the prices of a High volume lady....lol catch 22 much? how do you plan to remedy this?

-
are you willing to see your CBC providers frequently WITHOUT judgment so they remain financially secure and can continue seeing you at those rates?

-SA
SA makes a few good points.
If we lower our rates too much, it would mean that we have to see more clients just to keep up with the same standard of living that we have without the lower rates. Would you prefer a lady who only takes one or 2 appts a day or 3-5 just to make the same amount? Would you be willing to see the lady more often so that she can keep up with her bills?
Granted there are times when sometimes the phone is ringing off the hook with guys wanting appts, but then there are other times that I'll go a day or 2 with no calls/texts at all.
Personally I prefer to be low volume and will say that I'm booked once I reach my limit. Even though I may not be 'busy' non-stop or may have free time. But I live in an apartment complex. I don't need to have a 'revolving door' to make them suspicious.
I don't advertise what my specials are, but I do have them at times.
Quote:
P2015...I understand your point, but would ask to reconsider. I have had ladies offer me below market rates with the understanding I would not review at that rate. Once a girl gets a review at a certain rate that is what everyone expects... and sometimes its just a special, or tough week, or a once in a month deal...so in would ask some flexibility to this. The object is not to run girls out of business...its to let them see they might actually get MORE business at a reduced rate
I've got reviews from when I used BP, before learning of and becoming verified on ECCIE. And HAVE had guys expect to pay that rate now - more than a year later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtxTexMex View Post
120 should be the max

now watch an incline in providers no longer offering HH sessions lol
It seems there are many providers that don't offer them already.
But there are some gents that only have short windows of opportunity - lunch hour, wife shopping, etc.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #29
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:

Guilty....

Let me say for the record Mia Christine is great at what she does. And is just nice to hang out with and talk to as well....

Hows that, better?
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:24 PM   #30
Austins1hobby
Account Disabled

Quote:
Guilty....

Let me say for the record Mia Christine is great at what she does. And is just nice to hang out with and talk to as well....

Hows that, better?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women