Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 01:12 PM   #16
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

no serious replies??...

Btw, I was talking to a girl a few weeks ago about all of this and she just kinda chuckled when I brought it up. She is a frequent guest to some of these functions and told me it was more for the business/customer relations than anything. Some P4P guys apparently need their ego stroked outside the bedroom too, and by participating she's been able to increase her business significantly... Nothing wrong with that I guess...

but the vibe I got was... yeah, I entertain those old farts non-bcd to get more business...
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #17
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Gee, who would have guessed.

blenderhead is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:45 PM   #18
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant View Post
no serious replies??...

Btw, I was talking to a girl a few weeks ago about all of this and she just kinda chuckled when I brought it up. She is a frequent guest to some of these functions and told me it was more for the business/customer relations than anything. Some P4P guys apparently need their ego stroked outside the bedroom too, and by participating she's been able to increase her business significantly... Nothing wrong with that I guess...

but the vibe I got was... yeah, I entertain those old farts non-bcd to get more business...

If that were the case, would you expect any of them to cough up that morsel in public forum?
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #19
Tim240
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
It's kinda like Twitter... Man, you really start to appreciate the 140 character limit on Twitter after reading Austin coed for a week.
TFF!!!
Tim240 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
.......She is a frequent guest to some of these functions and told me it was more for the business/customer relations than anything. ........ and by participating she's been able to increase her business significantly...

yup.. it happens....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #21
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
no serious replies??...

So I assume that her time with you was free of charge?

LF
LadiesFan is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:10 PM   #22
Elephant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Cheap & Tacky?... That sandwich pic you posted is permanently burned in my head!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesFan View Post
So I assume that her time with you was free of charge?
Hell No!

This is a service business. I expect to be properly compensated for my services, how should I expect any different from my provider companions? Like I mentioned in my previous post I find the SD/pseudo-dating a little odd. Nothing wrong with it... but the stories/reviews/infatuation I've recently seen have been going beyond the traditional idea of what the hobby is... at least in my eyes... Sometimes I worry that my fellow hobbyist can't distinguish between P4P Fantasy Land and the real world.
Elephant is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:29 AM   #23
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

Sometimes people should just recognize a really good time for what it is - a really good time - and enjoy it without casting such a critical eye.

I can only speak for myself here, but...

Since I started becoming more socially involved in the hobby, those inevitable feelings of isolation and forced secrecy that so often bring providers down have pretty much vanished... I have a fantastic group of people that I can enjoy a meal with, have a few drinks with, and trust to not take advantage of the situation. And on top of that, I can be totally honest about how my day went, what my schedule is like for the next week, etc. That's a pretty cool feeling.

Yes, there is an element of "fantasy" in P4P, but the lines are easily blurred, especially when you're dealing with a group of otherwise unattached individuals who trule enjoy each others' company beyond the privacy of the bedroom. Providing may not be the only thing I do for work, and I don't define myself by my participation in the hobby, but but while I'm a provider, this is the real world for me.

While I may have spent BCD time with the gents I mention in my "Omigod I'm having so much fun!" threads, for the most part, my relationships with them have evolved into genuine friendships, and I no longer maintain a provider/client relationship with them. I think I may see where the disconnect is happening. I genuinely value the people I choose to associate with for who they are, and I feel that they have just as much to offer me as I do them. I don't view my spending time with those guys in a group of people at a restaurant, concert or a bar as a "service," and don't expect a donation for public hangouts that I initiate, nor do I expect those hangouts to result in paid BCD time, either on that night or in the future.

Elephant - You wanted an honest reply, so here it is: If providers and hobbyists can't share their experiences with each other - paid or unpaid - in the CoEd section of a local hobby forum, then where are they supposed to talk about it? Is the fact that specific groups of people are actually having a good time and getting along in this madhouse community really the biggest complaint you have?

Is it really so hard to believe that someone can actually make friends here?
Natalie Reign is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #24
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
Damn, that was supposed to be my Christmas present to you.

I'll have to give my gift of salty-sweet deliciousness to someone else now.
NO! One can never have too much salty-sweet deliciousness!!

I think we should make bacon chocolate chip cookies together for Santa's reindeer.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #25
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie Reign View Post

... the salty-sweet deliciousness.
Salty-sweet deliciousness?

Let me know if anyone comes across pussy-flavored chocolate.

I'm tired of giving out fruitcakes around the Holidays.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:55 AM   #26
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I think Elephant wants an invite.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:12 AM   #27
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon Bradley View Post
I think Elephant wants an invite.
Well, damn. All he has to do is ask nicely.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:54 AM   #28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I *wish* I was suitable for your coterie; in addition to all my other defects, I'm a lark and a teetotaler.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #29
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
I *wish* I was suitable for your coterie; in addition to all my other defects, I'm a lark and a teetotaler.
We're not always drinking, darling. Plus, you can juggle!! Everyone needs a decent juggler in their entourage.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #30
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Hell No!

This is a service business. I expect to be properly compensated for my services, how should I expect any different from my provider companions? Like I mentioned in my previous post I find the SD/pseudo-dating a little odd. Nothing wrong with it... but the stories/reviews/infatuation I've recently seen have been going beyond the traditional idea of what the hobby is... at least in my eyes... Sometimes I worry that my fellow hobbyist can't distinguish between P4P Fantasy Land and the real world.
Aside from reading and hearing about some of the adventures, I don't have any insight to what goes on during these outings, but I would venture to guess that those who would have trouble distinguishing P4P and real world because of these outings are probably the same ones that would have the same problems without the outings.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women