Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 07:12 AM   #16
dog soldier 4
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

now this kind of thread is what I look for. it has information and lets me see I am not alone in my research. Lady Paven you did good
dog soldier 4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #17
ztonk

Encounters: 21

It works both ways... I've crossed ladies off my list because of the way they post as well.
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #18
maxhaleys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

for sure.

posting style, photo style, conversation style
maxhaleys is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:53 AM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

I will look at a ladies showcase to see who ladies are but the vast majority of the time I'm disappointed to find that most female contributors are older and/or rounder than I would prefer to see.

That wasn't the case in other cities but has been the case since moving to Austin.

I do see some of the visiting ladies that take the time to post that I might miss had they not dropped into CoEd....

I make most decisions off of ads and reviews.

11 years....10,000+ posts..... 500+ reviews..... I seldom find people in person very well reflected by their style of posting on the boards..... And over those years there has seldom been a lady that has met me in person that hasn't went away liking me for the fun gentleman I am when not discussing this hobby as the business it is.

Most "regular" female posters have the time to post for one specific reason.... their business sucks and they are shopping for clients....

JMO
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #20
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well thank you everyone for the thoughtful answers. Posting style does go both ways that is for sure. We gals are able to do our homework as well by reading the fellows posting style. I like Kat am the same personality in real life as I am on here. I would find it hard to be one way in the internet world and another way in the real world, sincerity and consistency is key for me.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 AM   #21
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for an awesome thread Paven!

I enjoy being able to converse with others, whether I agree with their POV or not. And, like others have mentioned, it can put you on or off someone's list. (hobbyists and providers alike)

I've gone on hiatus a few times when the air is thick and everyone seems to be PMSing, but always manage to find my way back. I just love to chit chat when I have the time.

Some will call ANY post made by ANY provider a threAD. So what. Who really cares. It's all about good times and entertainment, no matter what form it comes in.

Just my input.

Genesis Nicole

GenesisNicole is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:04 AM   #22
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Some will call ANY post made by ANY provider a threAD. So what. Who really cares. It's all about good times and entertainment, no matter what form it comes in.

Just my input.

Genesis Nicole

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!!!!! WeLL SAID MAAM !!!!!
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:23 AM   #23
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank you my dear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole View Post

Thanks for an awesome thread Paven!

It's all about good times and entertainment, no matter what form it comes in.

Just my input.

Genesis Nicole

I'm all about good times and entertainment.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #24
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

i agree this is a good thread...plus its light hearted with with no drama....plus Pavens hott

thank you sixx...i do hope to get to meet u and the other guys real soon!

Austin has alot of beautiful women that come off on the board as really smart...and speak their minds....you guys are lucky!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Austin has alot of beautiful women that come off on the board as really smart...and speak their minds....you guys are lucky!
There are a few but they seldom post! We are still anxiously awaiting your threAd darlin.....

and looking forward to your visit next week....

step it up and show some of these "ladies" how to really work it now!
Old 02-14-2011, 11:41 AM   #26
KingSnake
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Paven, I have often enjoyed your posts, and yes, I am a sucker for a woman who intelligently posts on the boards.

Add a body like yours, and I'm doubly impressed.

On the other side of your querry, I have decided to not see a lady I had some physical interest in here, more than a few times, just due to things she has posted, whether it be a show of low intellect, bad grammar, and the obvious, rude and negative behavior.
KingSnake is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #27
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And it works in the opposite direction as well. Take for instance London Rayne whom with her attached "glued at the hips" buddy named Naomi4u, both Banned for short period last week, their posting style (20 years olds that know everything) will definitely keep me from seeing either one of them, even if they had the body type that I absolutely love to fuck.

Even if it was free and it never is.....

But to the originals poster's question.....yes of course...
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:32 PM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
And it works in the opposite direction as well. Take for instance London Rayne whom with her attached "glued at the hips" buddy named Naomi4u, both Banned for short period last week, their posting style (20 years olds that know everything) will definitely keep me from seeing either one of them, even if they had the body type that I absolutely love to fuck.

Even if it was free and it never is.....

But to the originals poster's question.....yes of course...

Come On Woody..... Ball gags serve the intended purpose.... You wouldn't do london from behind if she was ballgagged?
Old 02-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #29
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Come On Woody..... Ball gags serve the intended purpose.... You wouldn't london from behind if she was ballgagged?
Nope seriously I wouldn't fuck her even with your dick....she's a steer in side of a woman's body...no thanks! And she hates her job as a provider... so why would I pay her as a provider or not. She doesn't even post her real pictures...

Paven...

I was and probably am one of those guys that are not really attracted to girls with tattoo's, but I met a young provider a year and half ago plus....that had few here and there, tramp stamp (OK), on the arms, legs etc., well to me not a turn on, but with a little time of seeing this young lady and getting to know her more and more, I was able to get past my barrier that I normally don't cross. Today after seeing her for a year as a provider and now an additional year as UTR, I don't even notice the tattoos.....what tattoos?

I, like many, have conditions, weaknesses, and can be shallow at somethings that others take as a natural, but I can look outside the box, it might take time but it happens.....
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 04:06 PM   #30
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

This isn't exactly the same thing, but I do rely on posting style when choosing doubles partners. If a guy suggests a double with a girl I haven't met and I can tell from her posts that she is a drama mama or lacks class, I decline.

And obviously, there are people I choose not to see because of the attitudes they express on this board. Fortunately, most of the rude people aren't interested in me anyway. Speaking my mind is helpful because it turns off the guys who hate strong women.

Ironically, some of my dominant clients chose me specifically because I am so feisty. I guess they think it's fun to tame a wild mare. I own two ball gags...
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women