Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2024, 12:16 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I fail to see how vaccine skepticism has anything to do with politics today. Why don’t we move this to the SandBox?
Amen!

This is not politics. Yet there are thread after thread in this forum about science denial.

Tell me where I can vote for or against this. Or which of my Congress members
I should mail.

Not polilitcal. Just manic.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 03:28 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Amen!

This is not politics. Yet there are thread after thread in this forum about science denial.

Tell me where I can vote for or against this. Or which of my Congress members
I should mail.

Not polilitcal. Just manic.
How you can vote against it by not taking the vaccine. But you took it, so you complied. Your Government alerted you of the Pandemic and the Vaccine. Celebrities, Athletes all campaigned for the Vaccine, Masks ect. So you bet it was Politics. If no one would have said a thing about a Pandemic or any of the suggestions with Masks and Social Distancing, you may not have taken the Vaccine and you most likely never would even caught Covid.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 03:49 PM   #18
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Still talking about the vaccine that trump bragged about getting on the market?
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2024, 10:12 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
How you can vote against it by not taking the vaccine. But you took it, so you complied. Your Government alerted you of the Pandemic and the Vaccine. Celebrities, Athletes all campaigned for the Vaccine, Masks ect. So you bet it was Politics. If no one would have said a thing about a Pandemic or any of the suggestions with Masks and Social Distancing, you may not have taken the Vaccine and you most likely never would even caught Covid.
Not politics. Not policy. Not evidence. Not science.

What it is is ...

Old 05-13-2024, 03:19 AM   #20
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Ya'll got some 'splain'n to do Lucy

How is government diktats not politics?
How is upending the entire banking system not politics?
How is shuttering commerce and education not politics?
How is the government censoring free speech not politics?
How is government suspending the rules of law not politics?
How is mandating taking an experimental concoction not politics?
How is the government upending voting laws extra-judicially not politics?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 08:07 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That’s not what your threads deal with.

They’re just complaint after complaint about vaccines.

You and your two (I think that’s all that remains) fellow science mavens keep repeating the same horse manure time after time. Even to the point of disguising your antivax threads under ambiguous headlines like these.

I recommend you get a life.
Old 05-13-2024, 09:30 AM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Not politics. Not policy. Not evidence. Not science.

What it is is ...

It's BULLSHIT!, they'll do it again not because they care but because they can.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 09:46 AM   #23
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If no one would have said a thing about a Pandemic or any of the suggestions with Masks and Social Distancing, you may not have taken the Vaccine and you most likely never would even caught Covid.
Former President Trump did not wear a mask or practiced social distancing. Trump got infected with SARS_CoV2 virus. Trumps condition got worse. Trump's Oxygen level dropped below 95. His doctors gave him an experimental concoction called the Regeneron Monoclonal antibodies. So, an experimental concoction as some of you call it saved Trumps life. The monoclonal antibodies had not been approved by the FDA when Trump took it.

Are the vaccines you take as a child to attend public school, is that politics? Or it's just politics when you take a vaccine for the SARS_CoV2 virus?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...nosis-n1241916
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 10:25 AM   #24
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
His doctors gave him an experimental concoction called the Regeneron Monoclonal antibodies. So, an experimental concoction as some of you call it saved Trumps life. The monoclonal antibodies had not been approved by the FDA when Trump took it.
But they didn't mandate that ALL employees of Federal contractors (which is virtually EVERY company in the US), and ALL military members take it...

Did they?

I got no issues with people risking their health with experimental medicines if they choose. I have a problem with the Fibbies MANDATING IT. As if they have the RIGHT or AUTHORITY to do so.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 11:09 AM   #25
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
But they didn't mandate that ALL employees of Federal contractors (which is virtually EVERY company in the US), and ALL military members take it...

Did they?

I got no issues with people risking their health with experimental medicines if they choose. I have a problem with the Fibbies MANDATING IT. As if they have the RIGHT or AUTHORITY to do so.
Do you have a problem that it's required for a child to get vaccinated for certain diseases before that child can attend public school?

The Regeneron monoclonal antibodies that Trump got eventually became available for the general public. There was never a mandate that you had to take it.

SARS_CoV2 virus is highly contagious (especially the original variant from Wuhan, China that does not have a greek alphabet nick name). Two hundred million people got infected and 1 million people died in the USA alone. Yet the antivaxers don't want shutdowns and don't want to be forced to take the vaccine. It's as if you don't care if it spreads as long as you don't have to take vaccine and nothing gets shutdown to control the spread.
Old 05-14-2024, 05:50 AM   #26
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
There was never a mandate that you had to take it.
Now do the Covid vaccine.

Nothing you wrote in any way shape or form justifies a mandate.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 12:05 PM   #27
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It call directly wire solar panels with out a battery is how you get light bulbs come on when you don't need them too.
Ripmany is online now   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 02:24 PM   #28
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Now do the Covid vaccine.

Nothing you wrote in any way shape or form justifies a mandate.
If one million deaths in two years does not justify a mandate then nothing will. The virus Influenza_A averages about 40,000 deaths per year. It would take Influenza_A twenty five years to kill 1 million.

When would you consider a mandate necessary, if the Bubonic plague or something similar came back?

You don't need any mandates now. The JN.1 variant is not as deadly as the original variant from Wuhan, China due to all the mutations that have occurred. The mutation pattern for SARS_CoV2 is becoming similar to InFluenza_A. Where a new strain becomes the dominant strain from anywhere from 6 to 9 months. For Influenza_A it's once a every 12 months. Thus a new booster is rolled out every September. Older people might want to condider the boosters for SARS_CoV2. You certainly don't need mandates now for SARS_CoV2.

Children going into the first grade in public school have to take the polio vaccine and others before they can attend. You have a problem with that? Just asking for a friend.
Old 05-14-2024, 03:06 PM   #29
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Former President Trump did not wear a mask or practiced social distancing. Trump got infected with SARS_CoV2 virus. Trumps condition got worse. Trump's Oxygen level dropped below 95. His doctors gave him an experimental concoction called the Regeneron Monoclonal antibodies. So, an experimental concoction as some of you call it saved Trumps life. The monoclonal antibodies had not been approved by the FDA when Trump took it.

Are the vaccines you take as a child to attend public school, is that politics? Or it's just politics when you take a vaccine for the SARS_CoV2 virus?...
Wowzers! No wonder I have you blocked. You just make schtuff up on the fly and fling whataboutisms ad nauseam - none of which have much of anything to do with the OP. Could you at least consider vetting your sources more carefully? In your spare time, maybe try simple searches to validate your facts.

This is but one: "an experimental concoction as some of you call it saved Trumps life" You don't know it saved his life anymore than you know whatever else he took or did. Regardless, he did so of his own free will, albeit I suspect under questionable guidance. But hey! If that Doc says this is the only thing to keep you alive and you have 10 minutes to decide. Well...

BTW: Blood oxygen level of 95 isn't all that bad. One can be considered as normal if you are in the 75-100 percent range. Though I would much rather be running closer to 95 than 75, for example.

Have you even lightly considered the incongruant comparison of an existing vaccine, on any front, to EUA of an entirely untried method, which absolutely, positively, has no track record, which would categorically be banned under existing vaccines methodologies and threshold "trigger" signals based upon the measured results of such?

For the sake of brevity, I'll gloss over the galactic <inflammatory noun deleted> of even taking a DNA test to see if you're sick with something, as the thing that is likely sick is not respiratory, but it may well be right behind the nasal cavity.

Sounds like a cheer leader screaming: Pravda! Pravda! He's our guy! If he can't do it he'll make another lie!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2024, 03:33 PM   #30
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

This is but one: "an experimental concoction as some of you call it saved Trumps life"You don't know it saved his life anymore than you know whatever else he took or did. Regardless, he did so of his own free will, albeit I suspect under questionable guidance. But hey! If that Doc says this is the only thing to keep you alive and you have 10 minutes to decide. Well...
Trump and Doctor Ben Carson got the Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. Both started to feel better after they got it. That's two for two. A traditional vaccine was not going to be ready by first quarter 2021 for rollout. I did not make anything up a link was provided. BTW I did not say an blood gas for O2 at 95 was bad. I said/wrote that is when Trumps doctors decided to give him the monoclonal antibodies.

You really think Trumps system was going to make the antibody for him right at the time his doctors decided to give him the monoclonal antibodies?

Moderna tested with 44,000 people. How many people did you want them to test with 400,000? Do you know how long that would take?

If I am on block how did you quote me? It's a free country, no skin off my nose.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women