Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2010, 11:10 AM   #16
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Manhattan???? Happens every day. No one even notices...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:22 AM   #17
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Went out to breakfast with a girlfriend of mine and there was this cute guy at the Dennys with his SO. We were indirectly staring and making alot of eye contact and when his SO went to use the ladies room he passed our table and left me a little note to meet him in the corridor of the washrooms after his SO returned to their table. My gf and I were stunned but at this point in my life I rarely passed up daring and exciting opportunities! LOL I did just as he had instructed and I told my gf to call me if his SO came near just in case. We talked for about 5 seconds and went into the mens room!!!! We began to play a little and all of the sudden someone walks in and it was another gent. The guy was standing on the toilet in the stall and the nosy ass janitor (LMAO) must have looked under the door because he says "Ma'am, you are in the wrong restroom! This is the mens room!" I am wearing black 5 inch heels and pantyhose. Before I could answer the guy in the stall with me replies " Yes, I know man." LMFAO!!! The janitor splits quickly and we both left and went back to our tables. I was dying from laughter and even this guys SO turns to look at my friend and I going off the deep end. It was too funny!

I dont think I have the guts to do that again though!

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #18
trekker
Premium Access

Encounters: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
I got caught masturbating in my sorority house!

The house was very old and our bedrooms had very heaven wooden doors that would slam closed. We were all required to wrap bandanas from the front of the door to the back, around the doorknobs, so the fabric would cushion the loud slamming noise the doors would make. This meant we couldn't lock our doors, but it was not a big deal as we were so close and most of us just kept our doors open until bedtime.

Welllll my roommate was out of town so I thought I was safe. Wrong!

I had the light off and I was totally going at it--I mean I was spread eagle on the bed, completely naked, on top of the sheets. Someone knocked on the door and immediately flung it open before I could cover myself. But the door closed as quickly as it open so I didn't see who it was who saw me.

I was mortified but nobody ever mentioned it! So soo soooooo embarrassing.
Why be embarrassed? You were in your own room. Whoever saw you opened the door without waiting for you to answer. That's the only person who should be embarrassed.
trekker is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 09:26 AM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

damn this topic is HOT!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 03:49 PM   #20
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Went out to breakfast with a girlfriend of mine and there was this cute guy at the Dennys with his SO. We were indirectly staring and making alot of eye contact and when his SO went to use the ladies room he passed our table and left me a little note to meet him in the corridor of the washrooms after his SO returned to their table. My gf and I were stunned but at this point in my life I rarely passed up daring and exciting opportunities! LOL I did just as he had instructed and I told my gf to call me if his SO came near just in case. We talked for about 5 seconds and went into the mens room!!!! We began to play a little and all of the sudden someone walks in and it was another gent. The guy was standing on the toilet in the stall and the nosy ass janitor (LMAO) must have looked under the door because he says "Ma'am, you are in the wrong restroom! This is the mens room!" I am wearing black 5 inch heels and pantyhose. Before I could answer the guy in the stall with me replies " Yes, I know man." LMFAO!!! The janitor splits quickly and we both left and went back to our tables. I was dying from laughter and even this guys SO turns to look at my friend and I going off the deep end. It was too funny!

I dont think I have the guts to do that again though!

KKA
I gotta get out more.
69bobby69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #21
oden
Valued Poster

Yes and I was both ashamed and pissed. I was getting a great blow job in a hotel game room late at night when no one should have been around and this young teen comes in. He is oblivious to what was going on and starts playing his game and I am stuck in the corner with my pants down but visible to him only waist up.

So, the girl and I are talking BS while I have a hardon that was 3/4th primed and the kid won't leave. To get "presentable" would call unwanted attention so I had to resort to being a prick and calling him out for being in the game room unsupervised after hours. The result was an attendant coming by to clean up/ shut down the place that provided a cover to get presentable but NO JOY!
oden is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:28 AM   #22
knowshisstuff
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Masturbating?
Having sex?
Engaging in other conduct (embarrassing or not)?

When?
Where?
What was the context?

[BTW, there was a thread similar to this a while back. Some of the stories were really hilarious. ]
First time I got walked in on, was one of those moments I knew I couldn't BS my way out of. I was in my bedroom at my parents house back in my late teens. My gf at the time was handcuffed to the bed, I was having DATY.

I'll say this, getting walked in on while your slappin' the ham around, or while your going mish or doggie with your SO, is something people can process and move on eventually from seeing. The MOST embarrassing time ever was with a girl I dated for 3 years. Picture homemade bondage toys, so I'm the captive this go round, and she's on top using a Hitachi magic wand while in the cowgirl position. Well there was enough Other Realm stuff taking place, I'll say that. So, then busting through my door for reasons unrelated to noise, my mom, brother AND dad all busted in my room. yeahhhhhh they never look at you the same after that. they are scarred for life and never mention it again.
knowshisstuff is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women