Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160950
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #16
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

I imagine the only sheik he resembles is Sheik Yerbooty . . .

If you do it, don't sign anything . . . Could it be a visa extension/citizenship scam?
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #17
DharmaForOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I've heard of this before .It's not a legally binding ceremony or anything, you simply repeat a few words. This is just how it's done in that culture.

I see it as an accomodation, kind of like how a Hindi believer might ask for his food to be cooked on a separate grill from one which beef is cooked on, etc etc.
DharmaForOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #18
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

[WARNING: Politically Incorrect Humor Follows]

Once the ceremony is over, you could play 9/11 with him.

Have him lay down and then blow the hell out of him. It works better if there are twin dicks (two guys).

[I now return you to a tasteful conversation that offends no one.]
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:16 PM   #19
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I have heard of this temp marraige thing (ex-army). I say fuck 'em all and not meaning in the hobby way. I'd run up and slap your pussy on him before he can get his crazy imam to bless the damn thing and laugh all the way out the door telling him his virgins are gone and he just got fucked. If he want's to play that game he can go back and play in the sand.
baytownswm is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:17 PM   #20
baytownswm
Valued Poster

PS, be sure and juice the bastard who's set to bless this thing too.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:35 AM   #21
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Fancy,
Run like hell!!!!

abdclub
abdclub is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:18 AM   #22
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

hmm... my thoughts is this guy is looney toons! but I would have to mess with him through email if I had time....giggle

but ya know this part of the religion sounds promising? What are you talking about? Oh this? that is my mahr from my loving hubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Did a little research:

Nikāḥ al-Mut‘ah... Financial payments may be made between the couple, usually with the male paying the female known as mahr or dower...
"
Meaning of...
Word: Mahr
Meaning: The mahr is an amount of money or property that is given to the wife by the husband as a non-returnable dowry in the marriage contract. She may use it as she wishes.
"
(YES I was joking! giggle)
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:54 AM   #23
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
"
Meaning of...
Word: Mahr
Meaning: The mahr is an amount of money or property that is given to the wife by the husband as a non-returnable dowry in the marriage contract. She may use it as she wishes.
"
...and a new stage name is born for any providers working the Dearborn, Michigan area hard.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM   #24
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Fancy:

I strongly urge you not to get involved in this.

"And thats all I have to say about that."
Forest Gump
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 PM   #25
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Fancy:

I strongly urge you not to get involved in this.

"And thats all I have to say about that."
Forest Gump
Actually that is very good advice. If this went wrong, it could go VERY wrong.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #26
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not on BP and I got this same email. I didn't even entertain the thought
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:45 PM   #27
essence
Valued Poster

Hey,

Be careful if you date a christian. They're bound to put you in the ducking pond. Or else they will denounce you as a witch, and you will be burnt and tortured.

But they won't care, they will be seeking salvation and a life of hymn singing with the angels.

Or the christian is likely to one of those jew haters like Hitler. Doing God's work and seeking revenge. Isn't that what all good church goers are meant to do?

[Jeez, some of you guys and girls, I went to watch England v. Pakistan cricket match yesterday, thousands of us enjoying a nice day out, yet here as soon as there is a mention of a muslim it is all about 9/11 and virgins. Jeez, get a life. BTW, Obama is not a muslim, that may be news to some of you, but why is it so important that he is not, when will USA have the first muslim president?].

Oh yes, one of my (English) friends married a Pakistan girl, they did it by telephone with an Iman. But that is another story.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #28
baytownswm
Valued Poster

Essence, not sure exactly what your point is other than maybe equal discrimination? Although the holly rollers denounce us as sinners and push for LE to forgo robbery, murders, drug tracfficing etc.. to devote manhours and resources to shut down the hobby, christians in recent history have not set out to exterminate or convert every person and transform all governments to enforce sharia law (yeah it's probably spelled wrong). As with most of the religions in the world there are fanatics and the mainstream of all other religions will denounce and aid in weeding out the bad when they can. If the priest fondles a kid he is ousted, if the preacher gets caught screwing around he is fired. The reason I stay pissed at these guys is because they openly denounce our evil western ways and we are all going to hell, then they want to participate with loopholes installed? WTF? The we must conform or die. There is no other religion advocating this type of thought. The things you speak of are ancient history, no one burns witches or dunks them anymore and no one alive even witnessed that. Yeah you can say the crusades were much about that, but what do events from hundreds of years ago have to do with today? Only the comparison that these guys are in the stone ages.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:02 AM   #29
essence
Valued Poster

You prove my point, you hate all muslims, and you assume every muslim you come across shares the views of the most fanatical.

That is what I was complaining about in this thread - just because somebody has some different customs, he is immediately categorised with 9/11 bombers.

Can you not see this might be a bit offensive?

I suggest you challenge yourself and do some world travel.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:48 AM   #30
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
You prove my point, you hate all muslims, and you assume every muslim you come across shares the views of the most fanatical.

That is what I was complaining about in this thread - just because somebody has some different customs, he is immediately categorised with 9/11 bombers.

Can you not see this might be a bit offensive?

I suggest you challenge yourself and do some world travel.
Spent a year in Afghanistan. Had great respect for many of the people I worked with that are Muslim.

In the US, we have a sense of humor and the ability to make fun of everything, even Mohamed. This is a common source of cultural conflict.

It's also a good idea in a business that carries some inherent danger to stay within what you know. Maybe since prostitution in the UK is legal or not prosecuted, this part of the equation may escape you a bit.

A provider walking into a cultural situation in which she is firmly unfamiliar carries with her an additional risk. It just does.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women