Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452958
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #16
Max-Max-Max
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Max-Max-Max is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #17
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Expecting honesty in this inherently dishonest and corrupt realm is neither rational nor logical.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:22 PM   #18
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Expecting honesty in this inherently dishonest and corrupt realm is neither rational nor logical.
But good for pure entertainment value
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:23 PM   #19
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

^^^^
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #20
BigTXRick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevad View Post
Perhaps you are mistaking trepidation for dishonesty. The gentlemen who say they are interested in seeing you, very well may want to. But "being interested in" does not translate into "being ready to"
Good point.. I'm "interested" in a number of ladies on the board...

If you're going to sit and do nothing, why not invite to meet them at a bar... dutch.. no pressure, no roses/envelopes, just, meet up, and have a drink... perhaps that might pursuade a little better, no?
BigTXRick is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:40 PM   #21
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Would you rather not have any sessions lined up, or would you rather have sessions lined up, then be no showed/no called? This could be it's own thread some day.
I'd truly like to see this question grow legs and run..

me personally, I don't count how many people view my ads or call my phone or even book an appointment as and an actual calls; I consider those who come to see me, there and paid.. so to answer this question, I'd rather have no sessions lines up than be NCNSed by someone who made an appointment. I'm one of those last minute kinda girls anyways, if your info is on the money, no waiting days for references to get back or any of that haberdashery. Call me, get screened, see you in an hour If you're not going to show up, don't bother contacting me... At least then I have the option of doing something else with my day, even if it is only vegging out and watching Maury.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 11:56 PM   #22
proper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It amazes me when when people start taking this board and members here seriously. Find a life outside this board for life 'virtues. Use the board for what it is - a place for commerce/business.
proper is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:20 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
But always have an excuse to why they can't see me. Even when I make the arrangements to make it easy for them.
When I was in high school:

Sunday night: Would you like to go out next weekend?

#1: I don't make plans for next week end before Wednesday.

Ok I will call you back Wednesday night.

Wednesday night: #2. I already have plans.

It took me a few years with different girls, but I finally understood.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:43 AM   #24
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Look at this way, if a guy says he is interested in you but his financial situation prevents him from seeing you.. then he won't short ya when he DOES get the $$$..

Distance is another factor, some guys cannot get away for the time it takes to traverse across town etc..

I myself have seen some ladies that I would love to see but because of location and time permitting I could not arrange it.

If a guy wants to be friends even though money and distance are reasons he cannot see you in the hobby, do not write him off... sometimes having a friend on the other side of the fence is good.

Course the best thing to do is if you are interested in a lady do not start flirting with her until you are able to arrange a serious meet.

Women like guys really do not like a tease.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:55 AM   #25
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

If you want to see MORE clients, leave Spring and head closer to town, run some kick ass special for a weekend and fuck like you've never fucked before. Make the guys addicted to you and then they might travel north. But most guys don't want to drive all the way to Spring when they can drive 5 miles and get the same outcome.

I know I'm an asshole, but I'm not trying to be with this post. Just trying to be real.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #26
TexasStarr
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1070
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Out of Context

So many of you have taken this out of context.

The point I'm getting at is like this.......

In your real world job you have a potential customer/client that keeps calling you and telling you he wants to use your service. But never has the money, time or it's just to far to get there. Then you notice that he has been using others services over the last year.

What would your reaction be to this client next time he said he really wanted to use your services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
me personally, I don't count how many people view my ads or call my phone or even book an appointment as and an actual calls;.
Never said I counted this as my actual business. I never count my money until it's in my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proper View Post
It amazes me when when people start taking this board and members here seriously. Find a life outside this board for life 'virtues. Use the board for what it is - a place for commerce/business.
Thank you very much.. I have a life outside of this board. I never sit around and wait on anyone. My homelife and my kids come first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
If you want to see MORE clients, leave Spring and head closer to town, run some kick ass special for a weekend and fuck like you've never fucked before. Make the guys addicted to you and then they might travel north. But most guys don't want to drive all the way to Spring when they can drive 5 miles and get the same outcome.

I know I'm an asshole, but I'm not trying to be with this post. Just trying to be real.
I get plenty of business on the North side. And I do offer outcall to anywhere in the Houston area. If you would actually read my ads or even my showcase you would know that.

Thanks for the replies, I've had my rant and I'm done with it.
TexasStarr is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #27
TheJudge69
Valued Poster

Default I think is really about Respect than Honesty

Several posters have raised questions about expecting honesty associated with hobbying that has a certain level of dishonesty associated with it. That is dishonesty in the hobbying world. Providers don't use their real names, give out their real numbers, many hobbyists are married, etc.

However, I think what TexasStarr is really discussing is for people to show Respect. If hobbyists don't want to visit with a provider, then don't lead them on with flirtation. I think that is what this all about. Respect also means that if your plans change, cancel your appointment with your provider and/or hobbyist (depending on the situation) rather than NC/NS. Many a hobbyist will post an Alert over a NC/NS. Many providers will bitch about NC/NS hobbyists. But no one complains when life happens and calls the other person to reschedule. We've all seen the NC/NS posts from both sides of hobbying. Just show a little respect for other people's time.

Everyone wants to receive respect and I think this is really the central issue.

Court adjouned!
TheJudge69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #28
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

FAKE NAMES, hobby numbers, hotels, "private incalls"..its a world based on being FAKE and DISHONEST..unfortunately not for the guys who are often required or asked to provide everything short of a blood sample..

Its not a matter of being honest.. they simply are being deceptive.. they may not have LIED..they prolly do have an interest.. you may make all kinds of exceptions and special set ups to make it possible for them.. they may then see that as "desperation" and find that NOT SO ATTRACTIVE.. thus they see someone else..

Is seeing someone in that same time frame they say they couldn't see you based off reviews? if so..perhaps that girl made a better deal.. perhaps that girl interested them MORE..

It is possible to be interested in more than one lady..it is possible to say I really wanna see you but this that and the other is keeping me from it and then a girl they wanted to see WORSE than you becomes available and they decide to find a way

there is nothign dishonest about that.. they are the customer and have the right to choose who they wanna see.. they may not have had the money, time, or energy no matter what barriers you lessened for them to see you..because their interest in you was NOT great enough to wanna try to overcome that.. however a girl that they had immense interest in was WORTH the EFFORT and they find a way..

once again..NOT DISHONEST..that is their right as the customer.. when you contact them or confront them..

#1 not our place to question why they see anyone

#2. they get offended and put off and of course defensive

#3. they probably still did or maybe do have interest..and when the starts align they make it happen.. but it will be on their time and effort and interest..never a providers

they can have interest in many girls.. it may be frustrating(obviously).. but they can and will do business with whoever..real world or not..thats how it works.. a doctor doesn't take offense if you say I wanna come see you..i wanna come see you.. oh wait..this doc that i wanted to see worse came available..that first doc doesn't get pissed..he just waits and makes himself available whenever and if ever that potential person decides to

if their is truly so many fish in the see.. no need to worry.. one should never base hobbying off of "interest"..they base it off of scheduled concrete appointments..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:22 PM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStarr View Post
So many of you have taken this out of context.

The point I'm getting at is like this.......

In your real world job you have a potential customer/client that keeps calling you and telling you he wants to use your service. But never has the money, time or it's just to far to get there. Then you notice that he has been using others services over the last year.

What would your reaction be to this client next time he said he really wanted to use your services?

Thanks for the replies, I've had my rant and I'm done with it.
I certainly don't run an ad in the paper whining about it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:51 PM   #30
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I would start a thread about it, then disagree with people who post honest, thought provoking answers.

What was the point of this thread?
simpleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women