Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2023, 07:30 PM   #16
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Tucker Carlson isn't that important. The only tears I am shedding are over how the Democrats are fucking this Country up.
More people in the USA have jobs and some type of Health Insurance than at any time in history. Two metrics that can't be disputed.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Democrats are unfucking the country, tRump fucked it.
Oh give me break there's Trannys running around shooting up schools. Teachers are teaching kids how to be ashamed of their gender and race. We're supporting a stupid war between Ukraine and Russia and spending shit loads of money on the fucking Ukrainians while America has homeless wondering aimlessly about in the street. Oh yeah the Democrats fixing things.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 08:05 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
More people in the USA have jobs and some type of Health Insurance than at any time in history. Two metrics that can't be disputed.

Thanks Obama.
Thanks Sleepy Joe.
Thanks Kamala.
Big deal. There was all that when Trump was President. Besides the third cause of death is this country is Allopathic medicine.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:00 PM   #19
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
lol... If you are stupid enough to believe that this will reduce his ability to damage the libtard narrative generation machine, you're, well, stupid.
Nobody said that before or after your post.
Even a few libbys saying he'll find a place elsewhere.
I ain't gonna include that virus person to this list.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 11:36 PM   #20
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Oh give me break there's Trannys running around shooting up schools. Teachers are teaching kids how to be ashamed of their gender and race. We're supporting a stupid war between Ukraine and Russia and spending shit loads of money on the fucking Ukrainians while America has homeless wondering aimlessly about in the street. Oh yeah the Democrats fixing things.
Yeah, let’s see statistics on Trannies running around shooting up schools. Let’s go with trannies vs. white male students committing school shootings for the past 10 years Alex.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 12:03 AM   #21
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Wow, you haven’t a clue! You ought to think a little more. American policy is End Communism you fool! The expansion of communism is the number one goal. Russia v Ukraine is a threat toward the expansion of communism. Go back to school! :fu rious::furio us:
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 02:52 AM   #22
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Me political "insiders" have mentioned
another gig on the horizon for Tucker.

... I cannot reveal it at this time.
Sorry.

#### Salty
Come on now, Salty. Don't leave us all hanging with your breaking news. Are TWK and the rest of your fellow pgh/WV far right wing dudes your "insiders" about Fucker C's next possible gig?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 05:40 AM   #23
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Tucker will always be on the downslope now, he had the Top Gig, now it’s the shit shows or worse yet, Podcasting!! Nothing will bring him the attention or notoriety that his Fox job did.

Just a shame he is a scapegoat for the bullshit shitshow Fox News wanted and stroked him for, along with the others.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 06:58 AM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Yeah, let’s see statistics on Trannies running around shooting up schools. Let’s go with trannies vs. white male students committing school shootings for the past 10 years Alex.
There was one in a Christian School in Nashville not long ago. Is that just an isolated incident or the beginning of a trend?
Old 04-25-2023, 06:59 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presj22 View Post
Wow, you haven’t a clue! You ought to think a little more. American policy is End Communism you fool! The expansion of communism is the number one goal. Russia v Ukraine is a threat toward the expansion of communism. Go back to school! :fu rious::furio us:
I think you're the one who's clueless, I'll leave it at that.
Old 04-25-2023, 07:09 AM   #26
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Well don't keep secrets, were do you find "accurate news reporting" these days?
Certainly not CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc. These lib posters on here are getting fed a constant dose of bull shit somewhere

"Oh well, I am sure his fans will miss him, but the people who actually care to listen to accurate news reporting certainly won't."[/QUOTE]
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 07:18 AM   #27
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Tucker will always be on the downslope now, he had the Top Gig, now it’s the shit shows or worse yet, Podcasting!!
LOL.... I think Larry Correia must know you personally.

Quote:
"I am seeing a lot of people not really understanding today’s events in cable news. Ha ha. Tucker Carlson is such a loser. Big dummy got fired!

That shows a very boomer era understanding of media consumption and overestimation of the power of a traditional news channel.

He didn’t need Fox. The last I saw his contract there was something like cheap, which is chump change to a guy with a reliable audience in the millions every night.

Tucker Carlson is now going to go sign a Joe Rogan size contract on a streaming service. He will make the most money of any news broadcaster in history and probably do so by an insane margin.

Meanwhile Don Lemon is a relative non entity. He won’t bring much of an audience with him wherever he goes.

One of these two will get a pay cut. The other is going to make orders of magnitude more money, and has the investment potential to boost any media corporation he signs with into a very competitive sphere.

And I don’t even watch Fox News at all, nor do I care about Tucker Carlson. But if you are too blinded by goofy partisan point scoring to grasp the business implications of this, it’s a bad look, but it ain’t my problem."
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 11:13 AM   #28
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Anyone seen Tucker’s new show. Listened to it all night last night.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 12:38 PM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Anyone seen Tucker’s new show. Listened to it all night last night.
Oh so you listen to Tucker Carlson. What a waste of time for a Liberal, lol.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:10 PM   #30
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I heard his new show all last night. Began about 1115 and stopped around 418 am. It was great.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women