Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 10:54 AM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Using NBK logic, we can say that more illegal aliens the more murders. How about this? The more transgender people the more murders. Damn! This is fun. We can solve all of life's problems like the racist, homophobic NBK.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Using NBK logic, we can say that more illegal aliens the more murders. How about this? The more transgender people the more murders. Damn! This is fun. We can solve all of life's problems like the racist, homophobic NBK.
Please, lamebrain, explain how this works. You fucking maroon.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Please, lamebrain, explain how this works. You fucking maroon.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:08 PM   #19
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Driving a car is not protected by the second, but it requires more training, regulation, registration, licenses and insurance, than buying a gun.
Driving a car requires more training? Yeah I see how well trained people are. I don't think a month goes by when I don't see a traffic accident or a car in a ditch. Most people can't even handle a four way stop properly. Driving is a privilege not a right. Gun ownership is a right. That right is designed for self protection. Although people exercise that right to commit criminal acts doesn't mean that right should be taken away entirely. That's why there are laws in place for offenders who use guns in the commission of criminal acts. Unfortunately the majority of Americans and politicians would like the right to bear arms taken away. I suspect one day that will happen.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:23 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Driving a car is not protected by the second, but it requires more training, regulation, registration, licenses and insurance, than buying a gun.
The Second Amendment is the only "license" an American citizen needs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Enough is enough

"What the New York Police Department found out, through empirical experience and better organization, was that making crime even a little bit harder made it much, much rarer. This is undeniably true of property crime, and common sense and evidence tells you that this is also true even of crimes committed by crazy people (to use the plain English the subject deserves). Those who hold themselves together enough to be capable of killing anyone are subject to the same rules of opportunity as sane people. Even madmen need opportunities to display their madness, and behave in different ways depending on the possibilities at hand. Demand an extraordinary degree of determination and organization from someone intent on committing a violent act, and the odds that the violent act will take place are radically reduced, in many cases to zero."

No less true today then when it was written in 2012

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-...ut-gun-control
Your lib-retard opinion cannot withstand the harsh light of facts, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:37 PM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Driving a car requires more training? Yeah I see how well trained people are. I don't think a month goes by when I don't see a traffic accident or a car in a ditch. Most people can't even handle a four way stop properly. Driving is a privilege not a right. Gun ownership is a right. That right is designed for self protection. Although people exercise that right to commit criminal acts doesn't mean that right should be taken away entirely. That's why there are laws in place for offenders who use guns in the commission of criminal acts. Unfortunately the majority of Americans and politicians would like the right to bear arms taken away. I suspect one day that will happen.

Jim
Did you buy your license at Walmart or did you have to pass a written and driving test? I know Texas drivers are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Second Amendment is the only "license" an American citizen needs, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Go piss up a rope chicken dick you insufferable idiot. Unless you are too busy sucking dicks.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:42 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most people can't even handle a four way stop properly. Jim
LOL .... How about a right turn on red?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:43 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go piss up a rope chicken dick you insufferable idiot. Unless you are too busy sucking dicks.
Go read the Second Amendment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if and when you're promoted from the first grade.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:46 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go read the Second Amendment, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if and when you're promoted from the first grade.
Get back on the porch fucktard, you were not smart enough to understand it takes more training to drive a car than buy a gun, the second has nothing to do with it. Keep eating those smart pills maybe you can get out of kindergarten.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:53 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get back on the porch fucktard, you were not smart enough to understand it takes more training to drive a car than buy a gun, the second has nothing to do with it. Keep eating those smart pills maybe you can get out of kindergarten.
The American Revolution was sparked by a British effort to confiscate weapons from American colonials, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not a British effort to restrict driving privileges, you dumb as shit moron. Fighting a fucking war for that right far outweighs any fuckin' "training requirement" required to drive an automobile, you moronic, cock-sucking jackass. Read it and weep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:57 PM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The American Revolution was sparked by a British effort to confiscate weapons from American colonials, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; not a British effort to restrict driving privileges, you dumb as shit moron. Fighting a fucking war for that right far outweighs any fuckin' "training requirement" required to drive an automobile, you moronic, cock-sucking jackass. Read it and weep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:
About time for you to try deflecting, as you have your well fucked ass in hand. Go fuck yourself moron, then babble about the British some more.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:58 PM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know Texas drivers are bad.
Those aren't "Texas drivers"! They are transplants aka carpet baggers.

Back to killings and guns ....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...by_murder_rate

Take a look at the cities in countries with "gun control"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Did you buy your license at Walmart or did you have to pass a written and driving test? I know Texas drivers are bad.

Yes, I had to pass a test. That was over forty years ago. I don't think that was training. Besides it doesn't require any training to buy a car, no more than it would take to buy a gun. You and WR must be related you both display the same degree of ignorance.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:01 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
About time for you to try deflecting, as you have your well fucked ass in hand. Go fuck yourself moron, then babble about the British some more.
Remarking on the British and the origins of the 2nd Amendment is a helluva lot more on topic than you recounting, with fondness, the number of bird turds you ate off the ground from in front of your chicken coop in the foothills of those spiring Kansas mountains, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:10 PM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Jim
It will. And we will lessen the number of innocent people who die so people like you can stockpile weapons against some unseen enemy you believe besets you at every turn. Real people die for your delusional fear. Can't you see the foolishness in that?
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women