Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2020, 06:52 AM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

More than a few on this forum predicted a rout by Trump during the debates. Did not come close to happening.

In the first debate Trump destroyed himself with his behavior.

Last night's debate was at least a debate. I think Kristen Welker did a fine job of keeping Trump and Biden on task. Who might have "won" the debate is somewhat irrelevant to me. Trump needed a knockout and did not get it. Most analysts agree that few, if any, voters will change their minds as to whom to vote for based on the debate.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 06:54 AM   #17
oeb11
Valued Poster

The only poll that matters is Nov 3.

remember 2016 - H... still thinks she is POTUS!
and - maybe she should be the nominee instead of biden!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:01 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
The only poll that matters is Nov 3.

remember 2016 - H... still thinks she is POTUS!
and - maybe she should be the nominee instead of biden!
Did you participate in Tiny's recent poll? Please tell us what you believe will happen on November 3rd regarding voting on the POTUS, Senate, and House.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:07 AM   #19
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
SecretE, I don't even dislike Trump. He's just unqualified for his job. I don't blame him for that. You don't hire someone to be CEO of a Fortune 5 company if they have no experience in that space. That just doesn't happen.

Trump is simply not qualified for his job. Is Biden? Fuck no, but IMO he is certainly more qualified than Trump because he will actually listen to people about matters he knows nothing about because he is humble and did not grow up with a silver spoon. Trump's stupid ass thinks he knows everything so he'll never listen to anyone other than that midget 5'7" Putin.

Edit: For those who are 5'7", I apologize for calling you midgets. I'm 6'4" so you are midgets to me. Hell, my older brother calls me a midget and a runt because he is much taller than me. It is what it is and it's all relative.
There have only been 45 people who have ever been POTUS. How does one get fully qualified for that job? By being a lifelong politician and bureaucrat, feeding off the teat of the public sector? If that is truly the case, there is something majorly wrong with our political system, and, more importantly, the bureaucracy layers that have been built over the years. If Trump has the silver spoon from the private sector, Biden has chowing down like a pig on the federal and international gravy train, as being revealed now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Trump the only POTUS in recent history that is getting us out of conflicts and not started any new ones? That alone got my vote for him. Never mind his action on the trade imbalances (mostly a success), domestic economy (more hit or miss), and reforming outdated draconian federal incarceration for drug-related criminal offenses. He seems to have managed his duties very well, for someone "not qualified". Please don't tell me Hilary Clinton, or Joe Biden could have done better. With HRC, we would have been in new global conflicts with our hands tied behind our back, trying to "nation build", sending more of our own back home in body bags. Joe Biden has all but admitted he is going to be figurehead in his own admin, listening to very un-qualified people on matters like the environment, economy, military affairs, and "social justice".
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:07 AM   #20
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i have a plan, because saying i have a dream was already taken

from biden's backtracking and unclearness on things like defunding the police and banning fracking and antifa and the laptop and more

which are real muddled messages

his one big issue message has been covid 19 and trump bad and I have a plan

when I hear supposed undecided voters in focus groups who are now magically swayed, quite frequently they are now biden voters because biden has a "plan"

so I have to disagree with the thread's title a bit, biden is clear on one thing and that is "I have a plan"

but then when asked to talk about it, he talks about things trump has already done or is doing

so he is clear on his message of I have a plan, nevermind that his plan is do what trump did
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:08 AM   #21
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
More than a few on this forum predicted a rout by Trump during the debates. Did not come close to happening.
Yeah, I thought that was funny. A career politician like Biden is never going to shoot himself in the foot. That's how delusional Trump lovers are though.

SecretE, I know how you tunnel vision Trump lovers are in this forum. It's a waste of my time to use logic with you guys. Let's just be adults and agree to disagree. Cool?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:19 AM   #22
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

In the first debate Trump destroyed himself with his behavior.

Last night's debate was at least a debate. I think Kristen Welker did a fine job of keeping Trump and Biden on task. Who might have "won" the debate is somewhat irrelevant to me. Trump needed a knockout and did not get it. Most analysts agree that few, if any, voters will change their minds as to whom to vote for based on the debate.
Quote:
Yeah, I thought that was funny. A career politician like Biden is never going to shoot himself in the foot. That's how delusional Trump lovers are though.

SecretE, I know how you tunnel vision Trump lovers are in this forum. It's a waste of my time to use logic with you guys. Let's just be adults and agree to disagree. Cool?
Captain, I'm detecting high levels of cope in this sector.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:30 AM   #23
Lapdog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
There have only been 45 people who have ever been POTUS. How does one get fully qualified for that job? By being a lifelong politician and bureaucrat, feeding off the teat of the public sector? If that is truly the case, there is something majorly wrong with our political system, and, more importantly, the bureaucracy layers that have been built over the years. If Trump has the silver spoon from the private sector, Biden has chowing down like a pig on the federal and international gravy train, as being revealed now.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Trump the only POTUS in recent history that is getting us out of conflicts and not started any new ones? That alone got my vote for him. Never mind his action on the trade imbalances (mostly a success), domestic economy (more hit or miss), and reforming outdated draconian federal incarceration for drug-related criminal offenses. He seems to have managed his duties very well, for someone "not qualified". Please don't tell me Hilary Clinton, or Joe Biden could have done better. With HRC, we would have been in new global conflicts with our hands tied behind our back, trying to "nation build", sending more of our own back home in body bags. Joe Biden has all but admitted he is going to be figurehead in his own admin, listening to very un-qualified people on matters like the environment, economy, military affairs, and "social justice".

Would you rather have citizens of the United States fighting a foreign power overseas? Or would you rather have citizens of the United States fighting each other domestically, right here on American soil? We're still fighting. Trump has changed one bad thing for another bad thing. Plus, by his inaction, he is responsible for the deaths of 223,000 people so far due to the Corona Virus, AND he has fucked up our previously robust economy that he inherited from President Obama. Biden has my vote. It's time for Trump to be fired.
Lapdog is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:31 AM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

If Biden shot himself in the foot he would blow his head off too, because his foot is usually in his mouth. Trump is the best president for these times. Any other time, no. People don't see it, Trump is telling us all the score with these career politicians like Biden.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 07:46 AM   #25
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
If Biden shot himself in the foot he would blow his head off too, because his foot is usually in his mouth. Trump is the best president for these times. Any other time, no. People don't see it, Trump is telling us all the score with these career politicians like Biden.
You're not going to read a single post from me about Biden's accomplishments in almost 5 decades. I've said all along that he will be elected solely because he is not Trump.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 08:17 AM   #26
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

1) he's gonzo ,, 2) he told everybody what he wants """"Dark winter is coming""" to close everything for the great reset
3) life long political fool with nothing but corruption and empty words
Sad that "orange man bad TDS has taken over COMMON SENSE
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:37 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not going to read a single post from me about Biden's accomplishments in almost 5 decades. I've said all along that he will be elected solely because he is not Trump.
That's a total shame too. People in this country would rather vote for a corrupt inept idiot like Biden only because they hate Trump. If that is what the People of America have turned out to be then this country is surely doomed.
Old 10-23-2020, 11:02 AM   #28
beelzebubba
BANNED

The shame is Trump is such a horrible self involved sociopath, too narcissistic to lead a country and unite it’s people, and the world to solve a problem.
It’s not so much the hatred that’s getting him, it’s his own ineptitude.
Trump is getting Trump the one term treatment, no one else.
beelzebubba is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 11:27 AM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubba View Post
The shame is Trump is such a horrible self involved sociopath, too narcissistic to lead a country and unite it’s people, and the world to solve a problem.
It’s not so much the hatred that’s getting him, it’s his own ineptitude.
Trump is getting Trump the one term treatment, no one else.
Ok, now describe Biden.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:09 PM   #30
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Will somebody think of the "Poor Boys?"

My favorite part is when Biden criticed Trump for not letting the Mexican Rapists into the country. Why can't Trump allow the rapists into the country?

So Biden is going to put the country into lockdown again. How is crippling the economy going to work?

Biden will implement the Green New Deal (I know he didn't use that term), how's that going to happen during a lockdown and with a country that can't afford the tens of TRILLIONS of dollars to make that happen.

Biden's an old man approaching senility. His economic plan was be disasterous.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women