Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60121
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47645
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2024, 09:05 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Their mere existence is racist because it's one sided.
An absurd argument. The black lives matter movement doesn’t call for violence against anyone. It doesn’t espouse unequal treatment to anyone regardless of race, gender or religion. It merely highlights the historical unequal treatment of black men and women by the justice system and law enforcement.

Anything else is politics as usual. If you want to have a conversation about changes to policing or racial justice reform by all means let’s do so. Just don’t make a claim that the entire BLM or DEI movement is racist.

There are plenty of arguments against the blm or dei movements that are well considered and supported by logic. Conservatives don’t do themselves any favors dismissing them by calling them racist.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 09:24 PM   #17
tomdooley43
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
You make a good point but there is a flaw in your conclusion. The Marine Corps accepts recruits that fit a specific criteria. In that way everyone starts from a fairly equal position creating a system where meritocracy can flourish.

The reality for many people outside the federal government and military can be quite different. In fact I believe that the federal government’s meritocratic policies have done more to bring minorities into the middle class than the civil rights movement has ever done.

DEI (or DE&I) stands for diversity, equity and inclusion. As a discipline, DEI is any policy or practice designed to make people of various backgrounds feel welcome and ensure they have support to perform to the fullest of their abilities in the workplace.

I fail to see how DEI policies correctly implemented are racist in any way.

I looked at my post and did not see anywhere in which I stated that DEI policies were racist. MY whole point was that the equity part that progressives push seeks equal outcome (regardless of effort) not equal opportunity.
tomdooley43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 09:44 PM   #18
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdooley43 View Post
I looked at my post and did not see anywhere in which I stated that DEI policies were racist. MY whole point was that the equity part that progressives push seeks equal outcome (regardless of effort) not equal opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Good ole Joe. The biggest racist in the country.
You are correct, I intimated racism where it was not intended because of the opening statement by Budman. My apologies. I do believe that DEI policies can be helpful in both education as well as business. Unfortunately they have been vilified by many in right wing conservative circles. Banning DEI makes for a good headline but fails to respond to the issues that DEI is designed to address.

The Americans with Disabilities act is the original DEI movement and I don’t see anyone banning efforts to allow accessibility for the disabled.
Old 05-21-2024, 10:50 PM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You are correct, I intimated racism where it was not intended because of the opening statement by Budman. My apologies. I do believe that DEI policies can be helpful in both education as well as business. Unfortunately they have been vilified by many in right wing conservative circles. Banning DEI makes for a good headline but fails to respond to the issues that DEI is designed to address.

The Americans with Disabilities act is the original DEI movement and I don’t see anyone banning efforts to allow accessibility for the disabled.
Indeed. We’ve even got a person with disabilities running for POTUS.

He should champion DEI efforts.

As for Morehouse …
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 11:09 PM   #20
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
An absurd argument. The black lives matter movement doesn’t call for violence against anyone. It doesn’t espouse unequal treatment to anyone regardless of race, gender or religion. It merely highlights the historical unequal treatment of black men and women by the justice system and law enforcement.

Anything else is politics as usual. If you want to have a conversation about changes to policing or racial justice reform by all means let’s do so. Just don’t make a claim that the entire BLM or DEI movement is racist.

There are plenty of arguments against the blm or dei movements that are well considered and supported by logic. Conservatives don’t do themselves any favors dismissing them by calling them racist.
Well they are barking up the wrong tree when they protest in the street. What they should do is go voice their concerns to Judges and chiefs of Police since that's where their strife stems from.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 06:34 AM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Biden's speech was nothing but pandering, race baiting, racist bullshit. Anyone that deosn't see that is either stupid or a partisan hack that will say anything to cover for good ole Joe. This is not 1950. But in Joe's defense he has nothing else to run on.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 07:15 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

“Either stupid or a partisan hack…”

You sure have a way with words, bro.

Biden’s speech isn’t really what under your skin, is it?
Old 05-22-2024, 07:33 AM   #23
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

I know you fall under the stupid category.
Old 05-22-2024, 08:49 AM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biden's speech was nothing but pandering, race baiting, racist bullshit. Anyone that deosn't see that is either stupid or a partisan hack that will say anything to cover for good ole Joe. This is not 1950. But in Joe's defense he has nothing else to run on.
In effect you are maligning the entire civil rights movement in america. You’re right that this is not 1960 but the struggle continues. In some ways I agree with you. In many ways we’ve moved into a post racial society. But comments like yours are indicative that we’re not there yet. I will repeat an earlier post.

Racism exists in the United States. Pointing it out is not racism. Being offended by the truth and blaming the speaker is nothing more than a refusal to accept change.
Old 05-22-2024, 02:52 PM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Add insulting to your list.

Once again, all of the “Biden Buddies” are caught having to defend the indefensible.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 03:51 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
In effect you are maligning the entire civil rights movement in america. You’re right that this is not 1960 but the struggle continues. In some ways I agree with you. In many ways we’ve moved into a post racial society. But comments like yours are indicative that we’re not there yet. I will repeat an earlier post.

Racism exists in the United States. Pointing it out is not racism. Being offended by the truth and blaming the speaker is nothing more than a refusal to accept change.

I'm not maligning anything. I'm pointing out that Biden's speech was a race baiting pandering bunch of shit. A commencement address should be uplifting and positive outlook on the future. Not a "you don't have a chance in hell of succeeding" but vote for me and I'll fix it. That POS has been in government his entire life and has never done anything positive for this country. Racism is not the gigantic problem the left wants us to believe. The left's solution for any past racism regarding minorities is reverse racism against whites.

How do you defend the racism in the country against Jews? This is solely on the left. If you want to talk about racism that's where you should start.
Old 05-22-2024, 05:23 PM   #27
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not maligning anything. I'm pointing out that Biden's speech was a race baiting pandering bunch of shit. A commencement address should be uplifting and positive outlook on the future. Not a "you don't have a chance in hell of succeeding" but vote for me and I'll fix it. That POS has been in government his entire life and has never done anything positive for this country. Racism is not the gigantic problem the left wants us to believe. The left's solution for any past racism regarding minorities is reverse racism against whites.

How do you defend the racism in the country against Jews? This is solely on the left. If you want to talk about racism that's where you should start.
First of all I am not the one who is calling someone a racist. You are. It’s printed in your first post in a large bold font.

”Good ole Joe. The biggest racist in the country.”

Secondly as I’ve already said your reasoning is flawed. Someone who points out systemic racism is not proof that someone is a racist. You will have to do better to convince anyone who isn’t already biased to your view point.

I would like to say more but I am prohibited from using the kind of language I would like to by the rules of this forum. Therefore let me leave you with this quote from Shakespeare.

“I find the ass in compound with the major part of your syllables”

https://x.com/MerriamWebster/status/1068219083034951683
Old 05-22-2024, 05:32 PM   #28
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
First of all I am not the one who is calling someone a racist. You are. It’s printed in your first post in a large bold font.

”Good ole Joe. The biggest racist in the country.”

Secondly as I’ve already said your reasoning is flawed. Someone who points out systemic racism is not proof that someone is a racist. You will have to do better to convince anyone who isn’t already biased to your view point.

I would like to say more but I am prohibited from using the kind of language I would like to by the rules of this forum. Therefore let me leave you with this quote from Shakespeare.

“I find the ass in compound with the major part of your syllables”

https://x.com/MerriamWebster/status/1068219083034951683
MEGA DITTOS!

Old 05-22-2024, 10:08 PM   #29
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32
Default Members Are Reminded . . .

Of Guideline # 4 . . .
Quote:
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2024, 10:42 PM   #30
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

It took me 12 years to get my associates of electronic srevice technology. I only want to graduation because I was told to get p**** afterwards. Fake diploma the real ones mailed to you they didn't even give me a cover I had to buy that mail order too. Did you get the cap table cloth for 12 bucks a bookstore. I don't remember a single thing that was said but there had special ED people go first.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women