Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60091
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35473
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #16
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Obama is in an indefensible position. Romney should tell Obama, for the sake of argument, let's say that you did call it terrorism from day one. Why did you change your story? Why did you say it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video, if you knew it was terrorism from the beginning? Why did you say, in your UN speech, that the incident was caused by a video? Why did you have Susan Rice go on all the Sunday morning shows and repeat the mantra of it was all caused by a video.

Obama apparently thinks he looks better by claiming to know it was terrorism from day one. He has actually made his position worse. Obama has been caught in a lie. He was able to slip away, to an extent last night, because of the moderator's assistance. Next Monday night, Romney is not going to let Obama slip away; Romney is going to make it clear that Obama is a shameless liar and is unfit to be president.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I've heard of hard liners, but never seen so many Hard Whiners are you wrong wingers in here.

Will you guys still be arguing over nitpicking shit in December? Or will you be looking for the Presidents birth certificate again? I know you'll be after Donna Brazile next week, so lets all get ready for that...

WAAAHHHH, WAAAAAHHHHH, WAAAAHHHH!

Dipshits!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Interesting that you think telling the truth about the President is whining.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Nitpicking ?

Four dead; an administration caught in a cover up, and you call it nitpicking ?

Gee Officer Dipshit, we're happy to report, your a fuck !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The clock time allowed each candidate says it all. Crowley allowed Odumbo a 3:14 minute advantage at Romney's expense. Three times Crowley gave Odumbo the first AND last word on a topic while she never allowed Romney that opportunity. Crowley was very partisan in Odumbo's favor.
Poor Little Rich 20 million a year at 14% tax rate Mitt Romney.( And he wants to eliminate tax on his type of income and the estate tax!) It is all the moderators fault! Maybe Sean or Rush can moderate the next one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #21
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
romney's question was specific, "You said in the rose garden the day after the attack it was an act of terror?"

the attack is THE ATTACK; "IT" in the sentence refers to the attack

no obama didnt, he merely mentioned terror in some abstract way.

and at this point obama wouldn't answer directly because he knew, before the american people, on national television, with the stake of the presidency in the balance, he was attempting to fool americans, so he continued in his lie, "get the transcript"

but crowley waded in to support the falseness of obama's obfuscation

what a wicked mix of pathetic dissemblers this troup of incestousness is, the "news" media and the obama administration

a moderator becoming a supporter before your very eyes and a supporter of lies, "fact-checking" at selective whim and at a crucial moment. she should be shunned
Crowley crossed the line, in much the same way, Dan Rather did when he frabricated a story in an attempt to sabotage George W. Bush's re-election.

You got it right. Crowley should be shunned.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The Ref's cheated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
romney's question was specific, "You said in the rose garden the day after the attack it was an act of terror?"

the attack is THE ATTACK; "IT" in the sentence refers to the attack

no obama didnt, he merely mentioned terror in some abstract way.

and at this point obama wouldn't answer directly because he knew, before the american people, on national television, with the stake of the presidency in the balance, he was attempting to fool americans, so he continued in his lie, "get the transcript"

but crowley waded in to support the falseness of obama's obfuscation

what a wicked mix of pathetic dissemblers this troup of incestousness is, the "news" media and the obama administration

a moderator becoming a supporter before your very eyes and a supporter of lies, "fact-checking" at selective whim and at a crucial moment. she should be shunned
Poor baby, another moderator hater!

Call off the next debate why don't ya?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Crowley crossed the line, in much the same way, Dan Rather did when he frabricated a story in an attempt to sabotage George W. Bush's re-election.

You got it right. Crowley should be shunned.
Another , "We got cheated!" crybaby.

God this is getting good.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #24
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Act of terror is just semantics. He LIED about the cause. He stuck to that video story until he was forced to admit the truth because it was just too blatant. Us huddled masses ain't THAT stoopid.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Us huddled masses ain't THAT stoopid.
don't sell the libtards short.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #26
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Crowley was one of the few lib infobabes that I could tolerate.....she was always a welcomed guest on conservative talk radio.....I think she is in for rough sledding because of this obvious attempt to bail Obama out of his Libya lie.

But she earned her Brownie merit badge.....
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Act of terror is just semantics. He LIED about the cause. He stuck to that video story until he was forced to admit the truth because it was just too blatant. Us huddled masses ain't THAT stoopid.
Yes you are...That is why you are huddled in a mass. You are to stupid to think for yourself.

The Tea Party and Acron are both huddled masses. As stupid as you think Acorn is, that is you in blackface!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Poor Little Rich 20 million a year at 14% tax rate Mitt Romney.( And he wants to eliminate tax on his type of income and the estate tax!) It is all the moderators fault! Maybe Sean or Rush can moderate the next one.
The clock time says it all, WTF. Crowley gave Romney's time to Odumbo -- clear cut partisanship!

Obama : 44:04
Romney: 40:50

BTW, watched the debate on CNN -- twice -- because CNN veritably hid and did not comment on the clock time after the live debate.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #29
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Poor baby, another moderator hater!

Call off the next debate why don't ya?
i had to get rid of your idiotic emoticons

its not i'm a moderator hater

its that it is small wonder why americans do not trust the main stream news media and you have no reply except to call names.

you have nothing of substance to talk about concerning the lie of obama nor the reflexive support of crowley

its puzzling to me that crowley knew of the obscureness of the word "terror" being mentioned by obama at his rose garden little news conference.

she was at the ready with her support, i wonder if she had been schooled by obama's team

it seems planned. i dont doubt it very well might have been a set up

Crowley was poised to do her part in obama's little gotcha scene.

then she stumbled over some two week thing to deflect the heat a little bit

its really very pitiful
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Sorry bout the caps

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The clock time says it all, WTF. Crowley gave Romney's time to Odumbo -- clear cut partisanship!

Obama : 44:04
Romney: 40:50

BTW, watched the debate on CNN -- twice -- because CNN veritably hid and did not comment on the clock time after the live debate.
FOUR WHOLE MINUTES!

SO OBAMA GOT TWO OF MITT"S MINUTES>

SOUNDS LIKE OBAMA WON ON TIME TOO!
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women