Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2021, 01:14 PM   #331
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What you seemed to have proven is that Trump kept upon the same trajectory that Obama was on...and one could make an argument that cutting your taxes in 2017 to put more money in your pocket without factoring in the increased debt that tax cut would effect many many middle class taxpayers future SS and Medicare payments or LACK THEREOF..
I didn't explain that very well. This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway. Please note that GDP per capita grew 22.9% from 1999 to 2017. But median household income grew only 1.9%. After the corporate tax cuts, median household income IN JUST TWO YEARS grew 7.7%, compared to 4.4% for GDP. At last the middle class was starting to share in the American dream, before COVID knocked us for a loop.

Look at the graphs of government debt posted by NoirMan and me. The debt didn't jump up markedly until 2020, and that was the result of both parties working together. As you have pointed out, spending bills originate in the House, and Democrats controlled the house.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:19 PM   #332
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I did not explain myself....Biden cut cut taxes to ZERO and increase household income but at what cost down the road.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:26 PM   #333
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I did not explain myself....Biden cut cut taxes to ZERO...
Great news! I must have missed it! When did our Snoozer-in-Chief "cut cut taxes to ZERO"?

Guess I'll go out and celebrate then!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:37 PM   #334
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Wtf are you even posting about?

Are you even in the right thread?

This is not some homoerotic prison thread...

Now, now... go easy, wtf. You're not the only dumbfuck who gets lost and confused around here!

Still having those gay flashbacks, eh?
Old 10-04-2021, 01:48 PM   #335
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway...
Oh dear! Did tiny just call someone a fool?

Comparing Obama/Trump GDP growth is a favorite pastime of a recently un-banned eccie poster!
Old 10-04-2021, 01:58 PM   #336
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now, now... go easy, wtf. You're not the only dumbfuck who gets lost and confused around here!

Still having those gay flashbacks, eh?
Lol

I keep having nightmares an old horse voiced bitch wants to stick her finger up my butt...I'm sporting a extra extra large dreaded Yankee pinstripes baseball uniform with the greatest Yankee of all..... the Big bambino stitched on the back. Butt instead of hitting homers, I'm stuffing the ballot box with "Grab'em by the Pussy" stickers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:02 PM   #337
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh dear! Did tiny just call someone a fool?

Comparing Obama/Trump GDP growth is a favorite pastime of a recently un-banned eccie poster!
If he did he called us both one lustyladdieboy, with the memory shorter than a Porcupine's dick. Weren't you one of the fools trying to bet me that very thing 3 years ago!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:04 PM   #338
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I keep having nightmares an old horse voiced bitch wants to stick her finger up my butt....I'm sporting a extra extra large dreaded Yankee pinstripes baseball uniform with the greatest Yankee of all...the Big bambino stitched on the back...
What's your Louisville slugger size? 38 inches? Not sure if Bam can shove anything that long up your stretched-out butt, but I'm sure he's willing to give it a try!
Old 10-04-2021, 02:19 PM   #339
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Weren't you one of the fools trying to bet me that very thing 3 years ago!
If you were smart, you'd be bragging til the cows come home about Joey's growth numbers since taking office!

Go back and read my post #262.

The economy is currently growing over TWICE AS FAST as it did in Obama's and/or Trump's best year!

So why aren't the dim-retards shouting out this good news from every mountaintop??

Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

They're keeping mum because it would make everyone scratch their heads and ask "THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO PASS A WASTEFUL, RECKLESS, IRRESPONSIBLE $5.5 TRILLION SPENDING BLOWOUT" if the economy is already booming???
Old 10-04-2021, 02:22 PM   #340
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

The economy is on a sugary high just like it was with Trump! But you would not admit so in 2018. You clucked around like a banny rooster...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 02:32 PM   #341
lustylad
Premium Access

Well then, go tell Joey, Nancy, Bernie, Chucky, AOC and the rest of that fucking dim-retard clown show that the economy is already on a "sugar high" bender and now is NOT the time to hand out more candy to everyone!!!
Old 10-04-2021, 04:59 PM   #342
NoirMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I didn't explain that very well. This wasn't a comparison of GDP growth under Obama versus Trump, which is a fools game anyway. Please note that GDP per capita grew 22.9% from 1999 to 2017. But median household income grew only 1.9%. After the corporate tax cuts, median household income IN JUST TWO YEARS grew 7.7%, compared to 4.4% for GDP. At last the middle class was starting to share in the American dream, before COVID knocked us for a loop.

Look at the graphs of government debt posted by NoirMan and me. The debt didn't jump up markedly until 2020, and that was the result of both parties working together. As you have pointed out, spending bills originate in the House, and Democrats controlled the house.
Doesn’t mean a correlation, which is obvious actually. Low unemployment drove increased real wages along with extraordinarily high consumer spending, all accompanied by low interest rates. All of these things were coming anyway.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:22 PM   #343
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
What you seemed to have proven is that Trump kept upon the same trajectory that Obama was on...and one could make an argument that cutting your taxes in 2017 to put more money in your pocket without factoring in the increased debt that tax cut would effect many many middle class taxpayers future SS and Medicare payments or LACK THEREOF..
Tax “debt”? It’s our money….

Federal income tax was unconstitutional, until they amended the constitution. Thieves

https://constitutioncenter.org/inter...nal-income-tax
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #344
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well then, go tell Joey, Nancy, Bernie, Chucky, AOC and the rest of that fucking dim-retard clown show that the economy is already on a "sugar high" bender and now is NOT the time to hand out more candy to everyone!!!
Can't you see that I am agreeing with you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #345
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Great news! I must have missed it! When did our Snoozer-in-Chief "cut cut taxes to ZERO"?

Guess I'll go out and celebrate then!
I meant to put a "if" before that lol
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women