Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2016, 02:15 PM   #31
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That is illogical even by your low standards you pathetic lying scumbag.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:29 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That is illogical even by your low standards you pathetic lying scumbag.
Your drunk-ass needs to just keep rationalizing your spittle and vomit ladened navel, Old-THUMPER.

Funny how, in this passage, Politifact willingly "guesses" at hildebeest's motives to defend her, but readily dismisses such rationalizations if they are harmful to hildebest.

Quote:
"So it’s possible Clinton had intelligence about possible protests, rather than an unconnected terrorist attack, in mind when she met with the families. But this is, again, something we likely won’t ever know." (Politifact)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:32 PM   #33
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your drunk-ass needs to just keep rationalizing your spittle and vomit ladened navel, Old-THUMPER.

Funny how, in this passage, Politifact willingly "guesses" at hildebeest's motives to defend her, but readily dismisses such rationalizations if they are harmful to hildebest.
Did I defend that? Please show me where I did.

Otherwise, why the hell are you bringing it up here?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 02:38 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did I defend that? Please show me where I did.

Otherwise, why the hell are you bringing it up here?
You need to prove how Politifact is justified in using a non-existent "investigation" as an excuse for not giving a ruling, Old-THUMPER. Until your drunk-ass does that, Old-THUMPER, you don't have a substantive point.
Old 09-24-2016, 02:53 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I don't consider Trump a piece of shit, you do. He has a chance to win and supports most things I do. So I'm not a hypocrite. You're a fucking idiot voting for a candidate that has no chance. The more he shows up in the media he makes an ass out of himself. He's not a true Libertarian, neither is Weld. Did you see him sticking his tongue out? Aleppo? Clueless?
Trump is a RINO, does he support cocksucking like you do?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:45 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You need to prove how Politifact is justified in using a non-existent "investigation" as an excuse for not giving a ruling, Old-THUMPER. Until your drunk-ass does that, Old-THUMPER, you don't have a substantive point.
I need to do no such thing. You don't get to pick what topic I have to discuss--but I am a nice, kindly person so I will give you another chance. You do not deserve it, but I'm just a nice guy.

--YOU prove why liking vanilla ice cream is morrally inferior to liking chocolate ice cream

--One you do, I will give you my opinion on the second point you posted

Both those are equally unconnected to your a surd conclusion that withholding an assessment in the absence of information is a liberal bias.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:48 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

IBIdiot, the grand inquisitor!

LMAO @ DOTY (original recipe)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:52 PM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Trump is a RINO, does he support cocksucking like you do?
I don't think Trump is a Rino. But you're a senior advisor in Asswipe's cocksucker Harum.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 03:55 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I need to do no such thing. You don't get to pick what topic I have to discuss--but I am a nice, kindly person so I will give you another chance. You do not deserve it, but I'm just a nice guy.

--YOU prove why liking vanilla ice cream is morrally inferior to liking chocolate ice cream

--One you do, I will give you my opinion on the second point you posted

Both those are equally unconnected to your a surd conclusion that withholding an assessment in the absence of information is a liberal bias.
What's unnconnected here are the synapses in your alcoholic brain, Old-THUMPER. And 'yes', to have a substantve point, your drunk-ass does need to justify why Politifact is refusing to make a ruling based on a non-existent investigation and why they would call the parents of Benghazi victims liars when Politifact denies hildebeest lied -- when everyone knows hildebeest had already previously lied -- about the video tape, Old-THUMPER. Until the many such descrepencies at Politifact are resolved, it's a bullshit comparison to claim that, per Politifact, hildebeest hasn't lied more that Trump, Old-THUMPER.

Old 09-24-2016, 04:50 PM   #40
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's unnconnected here are the synapses in your alcoholic brain, Old-THUMPER. And 'yes', to have a substantve point, your drunk-ass does need to justify why Politifact is refusing to make a ruling based on a non-existent investigation and why they would call the parents of Benghazi victims liars when Politifact denies hildebeest lied -- when everyone knows hildebeest had already previously lied -- about the video tape, Old-THUMPER. Until the many such descrepencies at Politifact are resolved, it's a bullshit comparison to claim that, per Politifact, hildebeest hasn't lied more that Trump, Old-THUMPER.

Sorry, you lose again IBDunce.

I do not need to justify their overall pro or anti Clinton numbers--I never supported (or denounced) them. That is YOUR brier patch.

Clinton lies. Trump Buffoons. IBBlithers.

By the way, remember that by your own rules you need to defend chocolate ice cream. Why haven't you done so?!? Until you do, nothing you have to say is valid!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:04 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry, you lose again IBDunce.

I do not need to justify their overall pro or anti Clinton numbers--I never supported (or denounced) them. That is YOUR brier patch.

Clinton lies. Trump Buffoons. IBBlithers.

By the way, remember that by your own rules you need to defend chocolate ice cream. Why haven't you done so?!? Until you do, nothing you have to say is valid!
Your besotted ass failed again to explain why Politifact -- by not ruling -- is giving hildebeest a pass on obvious lies, Old-THUMPER, while many of your ilk stupidly want to flaunt Politifact's biased rulings as a valid measure for comparison.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:06 PM   #42
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't think.
I agree with you for once.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:16 PM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I agree with you for once.
That's not what I said Retarded Lenny. 1st lieutenant in Asswipe's cocksucking Harum.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:18 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your besotted ass failed again to explain why Politifact -- by not ruling -- is giving hildebeest a pass on obvious lies, Old-THUMPER, while many of your ilk stupidly want to flaunt Politifact's biased rulings as a valid measure for comparison.
I am sorry (actually I am not, I think it is absolutely hilarious) but you are not allowed to bring up that point until you address the moral inferiority of vanilla ice cream. Why do you not respond to the question? That is equally logical to you demanding I defend something other people said.

Of course if you can find where I have blanket approved of Politicact, that would suffice--but your lying self can't find any such comment by me. So prove the damn ice cream point--of continue to be ridiculed when you throw your typical two year old temper tantrum.

Rant on little man! Mommy will be down to put you to bed soon, so get all those stupid posts in before that.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 05:28 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't think Trump .
Are these your words?

Quote:
That's not what I said Retarded Lenny. 1st lieutenant in Asswipe's cocksucking Harem .
Guess again cocksucker in chief.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women