Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #31
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Oneeye View Post
Good Evening Cinghiale;

You are correct that Père Lachaise is worth a visit, but if I recall the OP was only in Europe for a short period & the cemetery is quite a way out of town, making a visit there half a day's work.

I would suggest staying in town, in both London & Paris, if you don't have at least a week in each place. If you have sufficient time, then trips north and south can be worthwhile in the UK and (IMHO) the best, reasonably quick trip out of Paris would be to Lyon, which is the food capital of France (which some would say makes it the food capital of the world, but not me).

It matters little which of our suggestions you pick, you are pretty much guaranteed a damned good time in either/both locales.

Enjoy the trip
Cyclops
Nope, right there in 20th Arondisment. 16 Rue du Repos, 75020. Several metro stations close, depending on which entrance you want to go in, but the closest to the main entrance is -- surprise -- Pere Lechaise. Philippe Aguste metro stop is also nearby. Almost as close as I remember. You can also go in on the back side near the Gambetta metro station, if memory serves.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:14 AM   #32
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill View Post
I have a trip planned in Spring to London and Paris. I'd love to take any suggestions on interesting things to do and see, and places to eat (accommodations are already decided).

I'd like to avoid the typical tourist spots.
Just back home. Spent a month in Paris and another in Berlin.

As for Paris a quite awesome place is Les Chandelles. It's the only swinger-club in my life which I liked. In fact calling it even a swinger-club does this place no justice, it's kind of an erotic lounge.

http://www.les-chandelles.com/
http://forum.aufeminin.com/forum/ech...t-comment.html
.. is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #33
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Musee de l'Eroticisme, the Louvre and Versailles are all a must whether or not you want to get off the beaten path.

I used to work for a big french bank for many years and was located in an area where there were a ton of authentic Parisienne restaurants. Gimme a bit and I'll get a map link to the area.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #34
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .. View Post
Just back home. Spent a month in Paris and another in Berlin.

As for Paris a quite awesome place is Les Chandelles. It's the only swinger-club in my life which I liked. In fact calling it even a swinger-club does this place no justice, it's kind of an erotic lounge.

Oh man do I want to go there....

TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #35
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

You'd like to avoid the typical tourist spots? But central London is so good! Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Bayswater, Marble Arch, Tottenham Couirt Rd are all within walking distance and have a wealth of attractions - as I'm sure you'll know. I'd suggest going to Brick Lane too in the East End for the great Indian restaurants there. Suggestions for London are probably endless - probably covered in this thread (if I had time to read them).

Paris I know less well but of course you'll totally be in love with the wonderful quality clothes you'll get anywhere. Victoria Secret? Totally inferior to most lingerie you'll find in France.

Georges de Pompidou Centre of course, the Louvre - and there's a designer fashion area quite central, whose name I forget but is probably easy to find out, where you'll find one of a kind original amazing pieces.

Enjoy!
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #36
John Bull
Valued Poster

Do the Louvre alone or with a friend. Never with a group or with a tourist guide. A previous suggestion to pick a gallery and stay with it is very good advice. It is too large to try to do the whole thing in any less than 3 days unless you rush - which would be counterproductive.
If you aren't in good physical condition for walking, start getting in shape because the French walk and even the Metro's, as convenient as they are, will be a strain if you can't walk and climb multitudes of stairs easily.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #37
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

John Bull - "If you aren't in good physical condition for walking, start getting in shape because the French walk and even the Metro's, as convenient as they are, will be a strain if you can't walk and climb multitudes of stairs easily."

Good point. Americans don't seem to walk much, and given distances and temperature I can often see the point. I really miss walking the miles I habitually did most days in England - and as you allude to, walking around stores can be a lot of hard work!
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:05 AM   #38
Guest053011
Account Disabled

User ID: 4424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Ireland View Post
John Bull - "If you aren't in good physical condition for walking, start getting in shape because the French walk and even the Metro's, as convenient as they are, will be a strain if you can't walk and climb multitudes of stairs easily."

Good point. Americans don't seem to walk much, and given distances and temperature I can often see the point. I really miss walking the miles I habitually did most days in England - and as you allude to, walking around stores can be a lot of hard work!
I suspect my love of hiking has been good preparation for the stairs of England.

I'm always walking. In fact, people have stopped asking me if something's "walking distance" because anything under an hour is in my eyes, and other people don't seem to agree with me. If I have time and the inclination up to four hours isn't unheard of. It's amazing how the world opens up around you when you see it at walking pace.

I consider any city I visit a walking vacation, especially if it's a place I can easily revisit. I really like to get to know neighbourhoods, and in the process of walking to a decided spot, I am likely to discover things that would have been missed sitting in the back of a cab.
Guest053011 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #39
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

I just spent quite a period of time reading through this thread and now I want to plan a Spring trip to London and Paris! Invalueable tips and advice.
Manhattan is an amazing walking city. If I had just one hour I to visit would spend it walking downtown, zig-zagging through neighborhoods, street to avenue. Street theater.
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #40
Valued Poster

Quote:

maybe as an addendum, because i just read http://alexlieberman.wordpress.com/2...e-is-the-sexy/

What Alex describes in her blog is really what pretty much every swingers club is. Even in Paris a club échangiste (=swinger club) is a tacky horror-show. A club libertin is an up-scale swinger club, but still IMO a cheesy horror-show.

"Les Chandelles" is different as it is what the French call restaurant libertin or érotique lounge These places are stylish and (esp. the good and interesting ones) have a strict door policy. If you are not beautiful and not well dressed they won't let you in at "Les Chandelles" -- at the other venues of this kind you even need a personal invitation.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:30 AM   #41
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you are not beautiful and not well dressed they won't let you in at "Les Chandelles" . . .
Liberté! égalité! fraternité!

If you're thin, gorgeous, and wearing the latest Sorbier or Sirop, of course.

All the other rabble can go fuck themselves.

God I love the French . . . .

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:44 PM   #42
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
Liberté! égalité! fraternité!

If you're thin, gorgeous, and wearing the latest Sorbier or Sirop, of course.

All the other rabble can go fuck themselves.

God I love the French . . . .

Cheers,
Mazo.
LOL. know what you mean. :-)

Actually I did not want to post this, as I thought it would be too degenerate for a noble forum like this one. But "Bois de Boulogne" during sun-set or night sometimes gives you as a spectator some very odd scenes -- think of it Sorbier & Sirop meet the rabble in a very odd french way.

Before someone is misled: on the english wikipedia "Bois de Boulogne" is mentioned for street prostitution, but a) this is mostly gender-benders and queers, and b) not really much.

The french websites re. this park are far more accurate as they describe Bois de Boulogne as a meeting spot for exhibitionists.

The reality is "Bois de Boulogne" is not interesting because of this prostitution or the exhibitionists but because ot the odd ball drama that one may witness here.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #43
Valued Poster

BTW, as some here talk about walking.

Two nice spots for walking with a good overview over Paris are Parc de Belleville and Mont Valérien.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #44
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Actually, it is about half the size of California and a third that of Texas ...
Salute!
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #45
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
LOL. know what you mean. :-)

Actually I did not want to post this, as I thought it would be too degenerate for a noble forum like this one. But "Bois de Boulogne" during sun-set or night sometimes gives you as a spectator some very odd scenes -- think of it Sorbier & Sirop meet the rabble in a very odd french way.

Before someone is misled: on the english wikipedia "Bois de Boulogne" is mentioned for street prostitution, but a) this is mostly gender-benders and queers, and b) not really much.

The french websites re. this park are far more accurate as they describe Bois de Boulogne as a meeting spot for exhibitionists.

The reality is "Bois de Boulogne" is not interesting because of this prostitution or the exhibitionists but because ot the odd ball drama that one may witness here.
I studied in Paris when I was 18 and used to jog through the Bois de Bologne every day. I'd usually go right after school, in the afternoon, but if I went a little too late (around sunset) the oddball drama would begin! An especially naive 18-year-old, I was completely mesmerized. I remember these half-naked women, sometimes dressed in garters or long, open-front trench coats and heels would seem to just materialize in between the trees, like they were these magical woodland nymph characters. And then cars would be pulling over left and right, and I would see men in business suits get out and disappear into the forest. Good times!
Guest042611 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women