Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2015, 09:53 AM   #31
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Nobody from the US is retiring in Venezuela.
Have you even checked into the current situation in Venezuela?
How about all of the retirees flocking to North Korea.
Ya think China is the largest growing economy in the world because of communism or because they embraced capitalism.

Utopia does not exist anywhere in the world and certainly not in any communist nation. Of course your sense of utopia may differ from mine. I do not believe that in an utopian society opposition is dealt with by imprisonment or death. At least there is little to no racism involved in the creation of Utopia.....oh wait, I forgot about ethnic cleansing and the master race. I guess I was wrong there, you commies are racists too.
China is free market only in their economy. Rest is still firmly communist. Internet traffic is tightly controlled, etc.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:14 AM   #32
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Control? Like whether a woman can end a pregnancy or not? Like whether LGBT members of our society have equal rights? Like wanting to make the Bible the state book of Tennessee? Endless wars? Both that Bush started. With the pretense that somehow Iraq was responsible for 9/11.
Totally agree with this thinking. Prescott Bush had ties to big bankers. Another documentary I saw says that Bush family financed Hitler. This goes way back.

In a recent poll, 80 percent of Americans now believe that 9/11 was rigged or that Bush knew about it. One tower was clearly a controlled implosion (not even hit by a plane). Firemen working at the scene heard bombs going off in the towers. Physical evidence of the site, metal scraps, etc., was immediately removed and shipped to China. Among the ruins, a completely intact passport was found, which belonged to one of the supposed terrorists who was involved. Too many facts, even from expert engineers, point to a very well planned event, in order to have an excuse to invade Iraq and keep the military industrial complex rich with gravy money, i.e., Lockheed Martin, Haliburton, and others. All at the cost of millions of American lives.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:27 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Another "Truther" rears his ignorant head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
Totally agree with this thinking. Prescott Bush had ties to big bankers. Another documentary I saw says that Bush family financed Hitler. This goes way back.

In a recent poll, 80 percent of Americans now believe that 9/11 was rigged or that Bush knew about it. One tower was clearly a controlled implosion (not even hit by a plane). Firemen working at the scene heard bombs going off in the towers. Physical evidence of the site, metal scraps, etc., was immediately removed and shipped to China. Among the ruins, a completely intact passport was found, which belonged to one of the supposed terrorists who was involved. Too many facts, even from expert engineers, point to a very well planned event, in order to have an excuse to invade Iraq and keep the military industrial complex rich with gravy money, i.e., Lockheed Martin, Haliburton, and others. All at the cost of millions of American lives.
Quote:
World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest

[T]he National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) conclusively rebuts Truther claims. Fire alone brought down WTC 7, the report concludes, pointing to thermal expansion of key structural members as the culprit. The report also raises concerns that other large buildings might be more vulnerable to fire-induced structural failure than previously thought.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...a3524/4278874/

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

This is little more than a libtard circle jerk.

Ask how the opposition to Putin feels about now.

You commie wannabes live in a fantasy world.

Wonder how the LGBT would make out in Iran.

Learn the Constitution, there is nothing in it that would prevent a State from making any religion they choose from being that State's official religion or the Christian Bible their official State book.
Hell there is nothing that would prevent Obama from declaring Islam the official religion of the White House........

In communism there is no freedom or liberty.

Let me see, which president was it that invaded a friendly nation and murdered a man without a trial and conviction. Seems before that, the libtards were whining about trying terrorists in civil courts. I wish you libtards would make up your minds. Duplicitous bastards.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:12 AM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bound and blindfolded then thrown off a high building to die on rubble below: ISIS savages murder another 'gay' man in Syria... then mob swarm to pelt the corpse with rocks

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3T9Ag6das
Be a good idea for you to stay out of Syria chicken dick.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 08:15 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
This is little more than a libtard circle jerk.

Ask how the opposition to Putin feels about now.

You commie wannabes live in a fantasy world.

Wonder how the LGBT would make out in Iran.

Learn the Constitution, there is nothing in it that would prevent a State from making any religion they choose from being that State's official religion or the Christian Bible their official State book.
Hell there is nothing that would prevent Obama from declaring Islam the official religion of the White House........

In communism there is no freedom or liberty.

Let me see, which president was it that invaded a friendly nation and murdered a man without a trial and conviction. Seems before that, the libtards were whining about trying terrorists in civil courts. I wish you libtards would make up your minds. Duplicitous bastards.
Bound and blindfolded then thrown off a high building to die on rubble below: ISIS savages murder another 'gay' man in Syria... then mob swarm to pelt the corpse with rocks
UPDATED: 12:00 EST, 28 February 2015

Read more:

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Be a good idea for you to stay out of Syria chicken dick.
Regardless of the topic, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp remains perversely infatuated with poultry genitalia.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:20 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
UPDATED: 12:00 EST, 28 February 2015

Read more:

Regardless of the topic, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp remains perversely infatuated with poultry genitalia.
Regardless of the topic chicken dick will find something about gays and chimps.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:26 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Regardless of the topic chicken dick will find something about gays and chimps.
Poultry genitalia is the only topic you want to talk about, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that's why you stupidly imagine it's a common subject for ordinary conversation.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:33 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Poultry genitalia is the only topic you want to talk about, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, that's why you stupidly imagine it's a common subject for ordinary conversation.
Your constant obsession with your gay community and chimps is your only source of conversation .
Old 03-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your constant obsession with your gay community and chimps is your only source of conversation .

You're a liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your stupidity and lies, more often than not, are the subject of conversation whenever your stupid ass posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:32 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a liar, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Your stupidity and lies, more often than not, are the subject of conversation whenever your stupid ass posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
LMAO chicken dick just verified the stupidity of a couple of his buds. They are his idiots in law.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO chicken dick just verified the stupidity of a couple of his buds. They are his idiots in law.
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp couldn't back up his obvious lies and congenital stupidity; so, once again Stumpy the Inbred Chimp deflects and resorts to posting about his perverse fascination for poultry genitalia.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:39 AM   #43
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stumpy the Inbred Chimp couldn't back up his obvious lies and congenital stupidity; so, once again Stumpy the Inbred Chimp deflects and resorts to posting about his perverse fascination for poultry genitalia.
tastes just like chicken... dick
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:14 PM   #44
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #45
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Everyone is ROTFL at Stumpy the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women