Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60177
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #31
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Her religious 'laws' do not supplant the law of the land which says gay marriage is legal based on the 14th amendment. SCOTUS is the highest court in the land. They have spoken.
So when are you and Big Sir gonna go "jump the broom" now woomby ? I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the gang around here to contribute again to another wedding present, just to let you know. You didn't even thank us for the one we sent to you and shammy !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:17 PM   #32
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
So when are you and Big Sir gonna go "jump the broom" now woomby ? I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the gang around here to contribute again to another wedding present, just to let you know. You didn't even thank us for the one we sent to you and shammy !
Keep making your kids proud, dumbass.

"daddy, what are you doing on the computer?"

"I'm on a hooker site acting like a complete ass, talking about gloryholes and dicks and brown showers."

Real nice, buddy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Keep making your kids proud, dumbass.

"daddy, what are you doing on the computer?"

"I'm on a hooker site acting like a complete ass, talking about gloryholes and dicks and brown showers."

Real nice, buddy.
" I'm on a hooker site showing interested posters a lying liberal cum guzzler and " The Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " for what he REALLY is ! " " It's called doing a service to your community ! "
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:16 PM   #34
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" I'm on a hooker site showing interested posters a lying liberal cum guzzler and " The Gloryhole Guru Of Arkansas " for what he REALLY is ! " " It's called doing a service to your community ! "
You have no idea what I am. That's the funny thing.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:20 PM   #35
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
She was elected to the post and can't be reassigned or fired.

I don't think some idiots know what hypocritical means other than they don't like her attitude and think she has "perv" eyes.

I wonder what our fine libs would say if it was 1840 and she refused to return an escaped slave to his master because she didn't believe in slavery. Wait! That's right! Democrats believe in slavery and would probably want her hung for her crime of compassion and decency.

More from the left: OBEY the law unless you're crapping on American flags, climbing flag poles to cut down flags, oppressing fellow American in your IRS job and then take the fifth....then it's okay by them.
Stupid asshole. It's not 1840 and this is about what our country is built on...rule of law. It doesn't fucking work if everybody just obeys the laws they agree with...do you not get that? She needs to make a choice: step down because of religious convictions or do the job the taxpayers elected her, and pay her, to do.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:37 PM   #36
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
It's not 1840 and this is about what our country is built on...rule of law. It doesn't fucking work if everybody just obeys the laws they agree with...do you not get that?
It's good enough for Obama. He only enforces the laws he agrees with.
The rule of law went out the window a long time ago.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:45 PM   #37
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

She is making $80K in KY for being a clerk, that is good coin for an easy government job. Davis should resign and work for her church ... tebow will provide for her and family.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #38
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

All she had to do war to go into her office, and let her deputy clerks issue the license like they are doing in other parts of the country. However she wants her 15 min.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:05 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why didn't the state court issue a Writ of Mandamus? Then they could have bounced her when she refused. She should have issued the licenses, but this is a publicity stunt. It could have been handled much more simply.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:19 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Why didn't the state court issue a Writ of Mandamus? Then they could have bounced her when she refused. She should have issued the licenses, but this is a publicity stunt. It could have been handled much more simply.
Agreed.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:30 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
She is making $80K in KY for being a clerk, that is good coin for an easy government job. Davis should resign and work for her church ... tebow will provide for her and family.
stop posting! your gay ass avatar of spongebob's taint is disgusting!

who cares what she makes? i make way more. you should be so lucky. she's a religious zealot. you are a taint zealot. what's the difference?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #42
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Does it matter if she's an elected official?
Old 09-04-2015, 05:39 AM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

As I said, this woman broke the Law. She has been arrested.

Of course, when thugs, robbers, thieves, criminals, and animals in general decide to break the law and go "shopping" during a riot, then they are told by the powers that be, "they need their space to pillage as they please", to paraphrase.

And of course, they are encouraged by a President who doesn't have a clue as to the type of animals he is dealing with. President Obama doesn't have a clue that when he utters even the smallest word of encouragement for the "cause", his "sons" out on the street take it as, "Obama got my back".

Naiveté and Stupidity. A combination that President Obama and most of his boot lickers have mastered to perfection.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:50 AM   #44
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Take a good look at the thugs, punks, and criminals in this picture.

http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/201...agitating.html

Do you really think President Obama has a clue as to the mentality of these animals?

No more tha He, "Rat Face" Rice, John Kerry, or even Hillary Clinton does about the Muslim a Terrorist and their mentality.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 07:10 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wondered how long until this was blamed on Obama..........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women