Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2020, 09:42 AM   #31
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I'm pretty sure the news just lied about the so called polls. Why would anyone still believe anything they say? Are you stupid?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:50 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
I'm pretty sure the news just lied about the so called polls. Why would anyone still believe anything they say? Are you stupid?
trump was right again.

when was the last time these people, the media, made a "mistake" that was in favor of conservatives?

however, the list is long and tiresome of the lies carried and repeated by them against conservatives

once upon a time, I thought that trump was a bit over the top and cringey on what he said about the media, but that time has passed

the main stream media, without a doubt, is the enemy of the people
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:53 AM   #33
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's polls and not poles. You can't call someone stupid when you can't spell a one syllable word incorrectly. Just sayin, homeboy.
It was a joke. A Polish joke.

Sorry if you are . . .

Polish or stupid. Ivy league?
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:55 AM   #34
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump spelled it “Poles” in his tweet.

I’m sure he was poking fun at that.

Didn't even know. But thanks.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:58 AM   #35
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

I dated a girl from florida once, her last name was Kowalski, she was a south pole
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:10 AM   #36
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Some more fun facts. Remember how some people on this board and the Lincoln Project of Republican "never Trumper's" who spent hundreds of millions of dollars trying to defeat Trump? Over $300 million was spent trying to defeat McConnell, Graham, Collins and Ernst and all won!

And all those Republicans that were going to abandon Trump? He got 5 million more votes this time than he did in 2016, 68 million people voted for Trump.

And the polling, OMG, these people should be embarrassed to ever run another poll and guess who was hinting at that? No less than some people at CNN and MSNBC who were brave enough to speak truth to power though not very loudly.

Quinnipiac polling was a full 19% points off on the Collins race in Maine and not one single poll conducted had Collins winning, not one.

Quinnipiac had Biden at 50 and Trump at 39.

A Washington Post poll had Biden at 57% and Trump at 40% in Wisconsin. How could they be so wrong after getting 2016 so wrong? Well, you know the the answer to that one.
First, I wish I shared your optimism in Biden as a lock to win the election, Arizona is scaring me. Trump has been slowly closing the gap since Biden went up by something like 200,000 votes. Biden still has a 68k+ lead but 12% of the voted is still to be counted. I think that Trump is correct on this one -- FOX and AP called the race too early. In Georgia, the race continues to get closer but Biden is running of votes. He has to win about 66% of the remaining votes to win. IN Pa. Biden has closed the gap to 125k with 13% of the vote left.

But let's move on to the polls.

At the national level, RealClearPolitics (RCP) which summarizes all polls, had Biden +7.2. Biden is now +2.4 and it could grow sometwhat. At the state level, almost every state had Biden leading by more than the actual results. They missed big time in Ohio (off by 7.2%) and Wisconsin (off by 6%) and Iowa (off by 6.2%). In Florida off by 4.3%. In NC, off by 1.2%. In Michigan off by 1.5%. In Minnesota off by 2.9% (Biden low). In Arizona Biden at +.9%. In Nevada Biden at +2.4%. In Georgia Trump +1%. In Texas off by 4.5%. So many of the polls at the state level were accurate, within the margin of error.

As for the state level elections, some of RCPs estimates were horrible. Again, almost all predictions were high on the Democraic side. Collins prediction was the worst by far.

As for money spent on various campaigns, I leave that up to each party to determine if they spent money wisely. IN hindsight I'm sure they would agree with you that the money would have been better spent elsewhere.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:11 AM   #37
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Hate to break it to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
....A lot of traditional Republicans feel that Trump is going to ultimately destroy the party-- they'd rather lose the White House and maintain the Senate than keep Trump for 4 more years and run the risk of losing both chambers in 2022.
That's the Swamp in action, protecting their self enrichment investments. Trump never said he was going to drain the Demonicrat Swamp. He said The Swamp. He was not beholding to any special interests (self-funded in 2016 mostly) and he has tipped over a lot of their apple carts and put a squeeze on their "mail-box" money cash flow. The gravy train has to end.

If you like a baked noodle and get'n caught in the rain: If Trump looses 2020 fairly, he is still eligible for another term in 2024, under the Trump party or whatever he brands it as. That could lay a whole heap'n help'n of butt-hurt across a lot of rear ends.

This message brought to you by:
Book Ends - Begining and End (RE: Charley Reese)
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 10:26 AM   #38
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um... its not fake news. He did actually spell it that way in one of his tweets. 9500 may not be your favorite person-- but he generally doesn't make a mistake of that nature unless he's poking fun. Its not his typical "posting style".

Are you not entertained, my love?

Old 11-05-2020, 10:59 AM   #39
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
OEB-- Trump could have easily won had he ran on issues rather on attacking anyone and everyone that doesn't agree with him.

He instead chose to run on personality- -because that's what he won with in 2016. But his opponent in 2016 was far less likeable than "Grandpa Joe"
Agree with Grace's previous posts. Spot on. Trump just was too focused on himself. Opened his mouth too much. If Biden wins Nevada this is over and its all thanks to Nebraska's 2nd Congressional district casting 1 electoral. Funny thing about this is when Trump was in Omaha last week he told the audience something along the lines of "You get 2 votes here right? Its split electoral right?" It's 4 and 1 and he had no idea.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #40
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

It's not gonna be over. The election is so close and retardo that it will be contested and this gay ass bull shit of a reality show will keep going on and on and on.
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 11:59 AM   #41
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
It's not gonna be over. The election is so close and retardo that it will be contested and this gay ass bull shit of a reality show will keep going on and on and on.

Actually-- it will be.

The nonsense in 2000 happened because the count was within less than 1000 votes. The recount made sense-- the nonsense that followed is what resulted in SCOTUS stepping in (hanging chads and what not).

This time around-- margins are considerably wider. The biggest WTF moment I've had so far is Trump demanding a recount in Wisconsin-- he won by fewer votes in 2016.. and Clinton never asked for a recount.

He's well within his rights on Arizona-- I'm not sure why it was called already, the margin seems too slim for a call to have been reasonable.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #42
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trumps get out the vote worked for him and inured to the benefit of the Republicans that were running. He brought up the whole ticket. I’m actually impressed by that and a bit shocked.

He also got the disdain vote out against him and that’s put some places in play that no one expected like GA and AZ. We knew the Midwest was likely to increase for Biden but Biden overperformed and that gave him relatively early Mich and Wisc victories. Penn I suspect will ultimately go Biden.

We will see whether Trump gets over 8% in the black vote. We will see whether the Hispanic vote overall increased. His Florida vote counts may be an anomaly that doesn’t carry over for the rest of the country.

Both sides will do some introspection because I said in another thread, 2020 will be the break and 2022 and 2024 will be a non-Trump election, no MAGA, no cult of personality. No running against Trump and no Trump on the ballet.

Maybe the most shocking thing of all. Virtually all of MSM with the exception of FOX, believed that Trump would bring down the ticket. The MSM will be scratching their heads over this one for a while. I actually heard a few wonder out loud how they could have gotten it so wrong like Van Jones did. I literally don't agree with the man on anything but sometimes he does surprise me with some honesty.

It appears that Trump upped his count with Blacks to 12%, Hispanics to 32% and Jewish voters to 30%. The only thing I can thing of to get those numbers was a repudiation of what Biden is calling for. Only the extreme left want the kind of changes for America that they were calling for but they just don't seem to get it.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 06:40 PM   #43
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Because republicans did well and outperformed Trump it’s clear Trump was repudiated.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
It's polls and not poles. You can't call someone stupid when you can't spell a one syllable word incorrectly. Just sayin, homeboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
It was a joke. A Polish joke.

Sorry if you are . . .

Polish or stupid. Ivy league?

did you just bitch slap lucas?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women