Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2014, 02:41 PM   #31
Annika
Account Disabled

User ID: 233798
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
Annika, you're purdy even in Williamson County.
Lol thanks!
I graduated in williamson co I never go there anymore ha
Annika is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 07:40 PM   #32
ztonk

Encounters: 21

I've added mrhamm's neighborhood map to the first post in this thread.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:30 PM   #33
skinNmembrain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by unagi View Post
Does anyone have any proof that Williamson County is any more strict than Travis when it comes to LE, or is this all anecdotal?
"Strict" isn't the issue. Prosecutors there play political games with the lives of innocent people. Michael Martin was framed for the murder of his wife there in the 1980s and served 24 years in jail before he was cleared by DNA evidence. Because of that the DA, John Bradley, was tossed out of office but the new DA is just as outrageous. Last month she tried a man for murder because he wife went missing over twenty years ago! There was no new evidence, in fact no evidence. The new DA just woke up one morning and said she wanted to try this guy for killing his wife after twenty years had passed. The guy was arrested and had to spend his life savings defending himself from absurd charges. Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger.
skinNmembrain is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:50 PM   #34
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger.
In the case of the 18 year old, he plead guilty before the jury returned from deliberations. Didn't like his chances and went for the shorter sentence. Had he taken the plea agreement before the trial started, he'd have gotten probation and less than 24 years listed as a sex offender. More a problem of having a poor defense lawyer than over zealous prosecution.
And the soccer mom is a sexual predator! Under age is under age, and it doesn't matter whether it's man/girl, woman/boy, man/boy, or woman/girl. The adult is a person who should know better, and when caught, sent away forever!
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:14 AM   #35
sexy booty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113686
My ECCIE Reviews

ty for that person asking I was in willco before moving to a new apartment now I am in pville Pflugerville woo hoo I am out of willco
sexy booty is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #36
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

so they arrest killers and child molesters... good for them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinNmembrain View Post
"Strict" isn't the issue. Prosecutors there play political games with the lives of innocent people. Michael Martin was framed for the murder of his wife there in the 1980s and served 24 years in jail before he was cleared by DNA evidence. Because of that the DA, John Bradley, was tossed out of office but the new DA is just as outrageous. Last month she tried a man for murder because he wife went missing over twenty years ago! There was no new evidence, in fact no evidence. The new DA just woke up one morning and said she wanted to try this guy for killing his wife after twenty years had passed. The guy was arrested and had to spend his life savings defending himself from absurd charges. Then last week an 18 year old was sentenced to 24 years because officers got one of two four year olds to claim he'd molested them. One of the four year olds recanted and said it didn't really happen. But the jury didn't care that he was framed. They convicted him anyway. A couple of years ago a housewife was also given 21 years for giving a blowjob to a 200 pound 16 year old in her minivan. He loved every minute of it and asked for more, but the DA said he was child and the soccer mom a sexual predator. I wouldn't set foot in that county for any reason, and any person who lives there is in danger.
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:05 AM   #37
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
so they arrest killers and child molesters... good for them!
onei is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:37 AM   #38
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im lost already. Lol
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #39
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

To the keeper of the map:
Perhaps we need a section which I've recently dubbed R&T Central. It runs narrowly down 183 from Spicewood/McNeil to Balcones Woods. At last count, there are at least 6 spas in that little 1.5 mile stretch of road, plus I don't know how many independents.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #40
storminnormin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy booty View Post
ty for that person asking I was in willco before moving to a new apartment now I am in pville Pflugerville woo hoo I am out of willco
I grew up in Wilco from a child to my 20's and have no respect for Williamson County in any way!!!! They are corrupt in every way!

I have lived in Travis County ever since and also live in Pflugerville now which I love.
storminnormin is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:19 AM   #41
Swaghetti Yolonaise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Wow, I'm right near the border between Williamson and Travis counties....

What's the Vagina Triangle?
Swaghetti Yolonaise is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #42
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaghetti Yolonaise View Post
What's the Vagina Triangle?
Area of I35/183/290 , you'll recognize it when you see ... it's on the 2nd map color coded
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 06:04 PM   #43
Swaghetti Yolonaise
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Area of I35/183/290 , you'll recognize it when you see ... it's on the 2nd map color coded
Oh, I was more asking about the reason it's called that. And why is it and parts of the Arboretum, Domain, downtown and an area around Rundberg color-coded in the first place?
Swaghetti Yolonaise is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #44
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

So if i were to make a trip to Austin... where would i want to stay?
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:34 PM   #45
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded_angel View Post
So if i were to make a trip to Austin... where would i want to stay?
Depends on who you want to cater to.
We have streets, bridges, (no tunnels I believe) Notels, Motels, Hotels, Apartments...
Domain/Arboretum area is always good, some prefer the South these days.

Outside WILCO will definitely help.
fun2come is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women