Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160941
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2015, 04:37 AM   #481
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Wrong again with your transference there pobrecita puta ! But is stealing from YOUR Momma / SEEster's purse how you got your initial financing for your 'holes franchises ? You couldn't earn enough money between you and shammy and assup to have enough to expand your 'holes franchise ? If you and shammy wouldn't have your fag fights every day and assup wasn't constantly working to ensure that he won the DSOTY award again, you cum guzzlers might have had enough to have a good down payment to expand to some more truck stop glory holes WITHOUT stealing from your morbidly obese Momma / SEEster. Pobrecita puta ! Pinche lambiachi !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 08:31 AM   #482
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Not that I know how infidelity is a PPH issue but here are the statistics by party affiliation.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/w...andals-differ/
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:53 AM   #483
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post

Not that I know how infidelity is a PPH issue but here are the statistics by party affiliation.
Religion causes them to be hung up, sexually. They have to work through all the guilt and bullshit.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 10:55 AM   #484
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Wrong again with your transference there pobrecita puta ! But is stealing from YOUR Momma / SEEster's purse how you got your initial financing for your 'holes franchises ? You couldn't earn enough money between you and shammy and assup to have enough to expand your 'holes franchise ? If you and shammy wouldn't have your fag fights every day and assup wasn't constantly working to ensure that he won the DSOTY award again, you cum guzzlers might have had enough to have a good down payment to expand to some more truck stop glory holes WITHOUT stealing from your morbidly obese Momma / SEEster. Pobrecita puta ! Pinche lambiachi !
Oh, I think I'm right on the money there, you pinche puta. Everyone is tired of your bullshit. It's repetitive and it's old. Nobody likes you and you're stupid as hell.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:48 PM   #485
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post

How can you possibly believe this is a representative and unbiased sample?Who the fuck knows who is getting away with it? (Besides me, for now)
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 12:56 PM   #486
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Oh, I think I'm right on the money there, you pinche puta. Everyone is tired of your bullshit. It's repetitive and it's old. Nobody likes you and you're stupid as hell.
You are about as right as you are with your spew on any thread here that deals with REAL economics woomby ! You remember all those ones where you had your ass handed back to you in shreds after your demonstration of gross stupidity on the subject.
"Everyone" being all of YOUR reach around crew woomby ? Too bad cum guzzler ! As long as YOUR lying ass post your liberal BULLSHIT on here and your fellow eunuchs WK for you, I'll be responding to your lying spew and theirs, pobrecita pinche puta !! Tu eres el Rey de chupa vergas !!! Y tu chupa el culo o alguien tambien, chapete ! Pobrecita pendejo puta !!
Old 08-18-2015, 03:02 PM   #487
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Sorry Banana Sling but your graphs are shit. If it doesn't even acknowledge the Wilbur Mills and Fanne Foxe sex scandal in the 70s. Your graphs don't show it. They're bull shit. Or maybe they can go back to 1969 and the Ted Kennedy/Mary Jo Kopechne murder.

But what does this have to do with the OP? Nothing. No hijacking Banana Sling.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 03:06 PM   #488
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You are about as right as you are with your spew on any thread here that deals with REAL economics woomby ! You remember all those ones where you had your ass handed back to you in shreds after your demonstration of gross stupidity on the subject.
"Everyone" being all of YOUR reach around crew woomby ? Too bad cum guzzler ! As long as YOUR lying ass post your liberal BULLSHIT on here and your fellow eunuchs WK for you, I'll be responding to your lying spew and theirs, pobrecita pinche puta !! Tu eres el Rey de chupa vergas !!! Y tu chupa el culo o alguien tambien, chapete ! Pobrecita pendejo puta !!
You seem to like talking about handing ass to people. When was the last time that big buck negro handed your ass a beatdown? He got his baseball bat ALL up in your pinche ass, didn't he? You were calling for your momma, you pendejo puto. Then he made you suck your ass off it and you loved it, you sick motherfucker. More of your projections, you need to just get fucked and get over it. You're gay as shit. I know gay people that don't talk about dick as much as you do. You're hopeless.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #489
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

See my other post from one minute ago. NBK has proven just about everything I wrote about him the above screed.

Only a few people here have admitted to a racist agenda and Ray is not one of them. He just said that he had been called that before, not that he was one. YOU on the other hand have supported to the hilt the Margaret Sanger agenda of race elimination by abortion and you have made it pretty clear with your insults that you problems with black people, Hispanic people, gay people, and women in general.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:10 PM   #490
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Sorry Banana Sling but your graphs are shit. If it doesn't even acknowledge the Wilbur Mills and Fanne Foxe sex scandal in the 70s. Your graphs don't show it. They're bull shit. Or maybe they can go back to 1969 and the Ted Kennedy/Mary Jo Kopechne murder.

But what does this have to do with the OP? Nothing. No hijacking Banana Sling.
It's no secret that conservitards are known to be repressed turds, sexually. Look at how many of you are on this site, for shit's sake. Liberals, for the most part, don't marry stuck up bitches who don't believe in blowjobs. Republicans probably live their whole lives never getting a blowjob from their wife, because she thinks it's 'dirty'. Do you deny that conservatives are more uptight than liberals, sexually?
Old 08-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #491
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
See my other post from one minute ago. NBK has proven just about everything I wrote about him the above screed.

Only a few people here have admitted to a racist agenda and Ray is not one of them. He just said that he had been called that before, not that he was one. YOU on the other hand have supported to the hilt the Margaret Sanger agenda of race elimination by abortion and you have made it pretty clear with your insults that you problems with black people, Hispanic people, gay people, and women in general.
Keeping singing, Judy.
Old 08-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #492
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

NEVER has a "big buck negro" given me a beat down woomby. With a bat or anything else. Nice try at deflecting AGAIN woomby, but everyone sees through ( NOT THOUGHT ) your attempts to hide your faggotry and peter-puffing ! So how bad was that beat down for YOU woomby ? Sure sounds like it must have been traumatic but good for you at the same time ! It helped you find your "true calling" in life and taught a pobrecita uta like you how to get along " wit da homies" !! And look at what THAT'S done for you down at the 'holes !! Think of all of those "ropey load" facials that you wouldn't have gotten if you weren't " down to GO DOWN " on the brothas !!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2015, 03:49 PM   #493
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's no secret that conservitards are known to be repressed turds, sexually. Look at how many of you are on this site, for shit's sake. Liberals, for the most part, don't marry stuck up bitches who don't believe in blowjobs. Republicans probably live their whole lives never getting a blowjob from their wife, because she thinks it's 'dirty'. Do you deny that conservatives are more uptight than liberals, sexually?
Do you ask your clients if they're republican or democrat when they're plugging your ass?

http://news.investors.com/politics-a...n-liberals.htm
Conservatives give and have better sex than liberals. Eat shit NBK!
Old 08-18-2015, 03:53 PM   #494
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Do you ask your clients if they're republican or democrat when they're plugging your ass?

http://news.investors.com/politics-a...n-liberals.htm
Conservatives give and have better sex than liberals. Eat shit NBK!
No, they're almost always conservative. I can tell

As for your study, of course more republicans are going to say they're satisfied with their sex lives, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Three pump missionary is all they know.
Old 08-18-2015, 04:21 PM   #495
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No, they're almost always conservative. I can tell

As for your study, of course more republicans are going to say they're satisfied with their sex lives, they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Three pump missionary is all they know.
Did a big black negro whip your sorry wetback ass?
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women