Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160754
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 10:11 AM   #511
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

The bone ABOVE your eye is part of the ORBITal (orbit....around) group, too, which is the part I was referring to. It takes a lot of force to fracture it.

Again, I see no explanation at TACTICS, or lack thereof, but only feeble attempts to judge my intelligence.

Why would a kid 'armed with cigars' supposedly attack a police officer? Was there another officer in the car, and if so, why can't two of them handle one measly teenager?

Glancing at the news over the last couple days, there were two cops killed somewhere else, by an armed d-bag. These are the fools they NEED to be focusing on, instead of poor, unarmed kids in the ghetto.

Go ahead and explain why those officers got killed, since y'all know so goddamn much.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #512
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Why would a kid 'armed with cigars' supposedly attack a police officer?
Because the kid is a racist. He had just attacked an Asian. Next a white guy.

See how this works?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #513
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
my intelligence.
That has already been determined.

The question is how many times does it have to be explained to you before you "grasp" it?

This is not your fantasy world. This is realville. You know... Where the rest of us live.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:35 AM   #514
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That has already been determined.

The question is how many times does it have to be explained to you before you "grasp" it?

This is not your fantasy world. This is realville. You know... Where the rest of us live.
The poverty pimps, race baiters, and President Obama have too much invested in the whole " gentle giant" scenario to let the facts, and the truth, get in the way of a good divisive issue.

They will continue to feed the flames, and Ferguson will burn.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:48 AM   #515
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The bone ABOVE your eye is part of the ORBITal (orbit....around) group, too, which is the part I was referring to. It takes a lot of force to fracture it.

Again, I see no explanation at TACTICS, or lack thereof, but only feeble attempts to judge my intelligence.

Why would a kid 'armed with cigars' supposedly attack a police officer? Perhaps because Brown overreacted, stimulated by some sense of inner guilt stemming from his strong-arm robbery at the convenience store, Rambro. Was there another officer in the car, and if so, why can't two of them handle one measly teenager? Seriously? There was never, ever a report that there was more than Officer Wilson present on the scene, Rambro!!!! And just when did 6'4" at 300 pounds become "measly", Rambro?

Glancing at the news over the last couple days, there were two cops killed somewhere else, by an armed d-bag. These are the fools they NEED to be focusing on, instead of poor, unarmed kids in the ghetto. A "kid", as it turns out, that had just committed a strong-arm robbery and a felonious assault, Rambro: your "kid" wasn't innocent. Are you really suggesting that police officers turn a blind-eye to felonious assault, Rambro?

Go ahead and explain why those officers got killed, since y'all know so goddamn much. If you're referring to the California case, that killer was a twice deported illegal who peddled drugs, Rambro, and he's now in jail. So much for this fuckin' open borders policy that's now in effect.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #516
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

The looters in Feg, mo are from out of town, people go there to rob
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/missouri-...ut-of-towners/

A lot of the people aren’t even from our town; but they came in and stole from our businesses and left our town in ruins, and made it look like there are racial tensions here that simply aren’t what they made them out to be. Such a shame that we have people with an axe to grind, coming here to grind it,” he said
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/missouri-...x7ExKvhBSv4.99
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:26 PM   #517
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

My Walmart source says that Walmart has already stopped selling ammunition near Ferguson, MO. Too bad the law abiding people have to suffer to disarm the thugs.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:06 AM   #518
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My Walmart source says that Walmart has already stopped selling ammunition near Ferguson, MO. Too bad the law abiding people have to suffer to disarm the thugs.
yes, what are those poor law bidding people going to do without being able to buy bullets?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 01:41 AM   #519
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
yes, what are those poor law bidding people going to do without being able to buy bullets?
Haven't you heard? Those folks have stocked.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:48 AM   #520
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't "cover" anything. The truth and facts prevail. But what is PATHETIC is #1 ... your ignorant, aggression demonstrates I was correct about you, and
#2 ... you don't know the officer didn't know who he was at the time.

In fact given the size of the town, the length of time the officer worked there, and the size and attitude of Brown, there is a 99% chance he knew exactly who Brown was. I'll take my logic based on knowledge over your distorted rant.

Again: Have you looked at the robbery video? May be more than once, if not.

Then, look at the photo of his face. A 300 pound bully isn't easy to hide.

Go join his supporters and loot a store, ok? You fit the "Al Sharpton" profile.
#1 Why would Wilson have let him go if he knew who he was? that was the point of my statement.
#2 Now to get out from under the would have let him go nonsense you are trying say that the "knew who he was" meant him in general not the guy that robbed the store?

Fine lets go with that then....So Wilson stopped him and slammed him with the door because he didn't like him?
You see what happens when you start coming up with bullshit, you step in it yourself.

As for Sharpton I already voiced that I have no respect for him or Jackson.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:41 AM   #521
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
So Wilson stopped him and slammed him with the door because he didn't like him?
Injecting something that isn't true and no one has said happened does not help your case any. It hurts your credibility.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:10 PM   #522
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Injecting something that isn't true and no one has said happened does not help your case any. It hurts your credibility.
Are you kidding me? Your buddy says it and I question it so you accuse me of saying it.
If you don't follow the whole conversation then don't comment on it dude. The whole point is that one second you guys say had he obeyed he would be alive and the next Wilson knew who he was. WTF? One of us is slow and its not me. As for my credibility I am only pointing out the lack of correlation of "facts" your team have posted. Read back the some of the post next time.
Read post # 479 and #483 then tell me whats wrong with the logic of it.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:28 PM   #523
gfejunkie

I guess it all depends on whose account you choose to believe. I see nothing in either of those posts regarding "So Wilson stopped him and slammed him with the door because he didn't like him."

I have seen this:

"The Post’s sources interviewed in recent days said Wilson testified that he stopped his police SUV and opened the door to approach Brown, but the 18-year-old used both hands to slam the door shut, trapping him in his patrol vehicle. Brown then reached through the open window and began to repeatedly punch the officer in the face, Wilson testified."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...a29_story.html
Old 10-27-2014, 05:02 PM   #524
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Ever think about putting 2 and 2 together? sometimes a cop doesn't always think the worst, who knows what was known by Wilson at that point, but if he knew the suspect took cigars and then saw them that would be enough. Maybe Brown was hiding the cigars behind his back and Wilson saw them as he drove away and then came back?

Brown did not live in Ferguson, no one will admit to where he lives, his father and step father both have rap sheets and have spent time, he was staying at his Grandma's after graduation a few days earlier, so, no Wilson would not know him. We don't know how long Dorian Johnson knew him either.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #525
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
I guess it all depends on whose account you choose to believe. I see nothing in either of those posts regarding "So Wilson stopped him and slammed him with the door because he didn't like him."

I have seen this:

"The Post’s sources interviewed in recent days said Wilson testified that he stopped his police SUV and opened the door to approach Brown, but the 18-year-old used both hands to slam the door shut, trapping him in his patrol vehicle. Brown then reached through the open window and began to repeatedly punch the officer in the face, Wilson testified."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...a29_story.html
You just don't get it. I was taking what IB said and making a silly conclusion to point out the flaw in his thinking. I have tried to point it out but I dont think you have the ability to comprehend anything but what you are programmed to. Have a good night Sir.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women