Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35594
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #526
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
You just don't get it. I was taking what IB said and making a silly conclusion to point out the flaw in his thinking. I have tried to point it out but I dont think you have the ability to comprehend anything but what you are programmed to. Have a good night Sir.
Neither of the two posts you cited said anything about Officer Wilson "slamming a door" into Brown, slingblade.

Brown committed felony assault when he hit Officer Wilson, slingblade. Brown crossed a line that could not be uncrossed when he feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, slingblade.

Refusing the door #1 option of doing what Officer Wilson instructed, Brown bought a one-way ticket, the door #2 option, to the Gray Bar Hotel when he feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, slingblade. Refusing the door #2 option and going for door #3, Brown bought the farm when he "bum rushed" Officer Wilson, slingblade.

So it's your silly conclusion that is flawed, slingblade.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:56 AM   #527
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Brown did not live in Ferguson, no one will admit to where he lives, his father and step father both have rap sheets and have spent time, he was staying at his Grandma's after graduation a few days earlier, so, no Wilson would not know him. We don't know how long Dorian Johnson knew him either.
Once Wilson testifies, "we" don't have to speculate like this:

" so, no Wilson would not know him" ....

Just like Rambo claiming someone ....

..... can't fire their weapon with a broken eye socket. Because he couldn't.

The speculation and erroneous conclusions in this case are just like those in the Zimmerman-Martin confrontation. When people get on the witness stand and are confronted with their own inconsistencies and "leaps to conclusions" that are not supported by physical facts .... then a different "picture" emerges. That's our justice system.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:16 AM   #528
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Neither of the two posts you cited said anything about Officer Wilson "slamming a door" into Brown, slingblade.

Brown committed felony assault when he hit Officer Wilson, slingblade. Brown crossed a line that could not be uncrossed when he feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, slingblade.

Refusing the door #1 option of doing what Officer Wilson instructed, Brown bought a one-way ticket, the door #2 option, to the Gray Bar Hotel when he feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson, slingblade. Refusing the door #2 option and going for door #3, Brown bought the farm when he "bum rushed" Officer Wilson, slingblade.

So it's your silly conclusion that is flawed, slingblade.
You can lock on to the hypothetical summation I posted to disprove IB's version like a snapping turtle, or you can act normal for once in your life. Either way the fact remains that he knew who he was or he didn't. IB,and I guess you as well, want to play it both ways.
At this time there is no way to determine what happened but I will bet the "farm" he did not know, and not know at the same time.
Maybe Wilson has a time machine and I would be proved wrong. Don't hold your breath on that.
Your options are not facts just possibility's. Brown was too far away to have bum rushed him and why was he firing at him while he was running away?
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #529
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
YBrown was too far away to have bum rushed him and why was he firing at him while he was running away?
#1: How do you know how "far away" Brown was when Wilson fired the 3rd round?
#2: Who said he was "running away"?

You are the one fabricating, right along with Sharpton and his crowd.

I heard the family's attorney discussing it and he even disagrees with you!!

What you, and a bunch of other folks, haven't gotten yet, is the Feds are done with their investigation. Their information is now being leaked.

Your claim Brown was "running away" has never been reported, even by Brown's robbery partner who claimed he saw it happen (the shooting).

Have you seen all these "protesters" holding up their hands in the air?

Have you seen/heard the discussion of the autopsy reports related the entry wounds on Brown?

Do you actually believe he was "running away" by running backwards with his hands in the air? Even if you believe part of the claims he was shot while trying to surrender to Wilson.

So, now you claim he wasn't trying to surrender ....

....... he was "running away" ...

....... that's called "avoiding arrest for an aggravated felony"!
Old 10-28-2014, 10:32 AM   #530
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Darren Wilson has not been showing up for court dates, so six criminal cases have been dismissed. Did he go into the federal witness protection program?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:25 AM   #531
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Darren Wilson has not been showing up for court dates, so six criminal cases have been dismissed. Did he go into the federal witness protection program?
Do you expect anyone posting on here to know .... or tell if they did?

They can be refiled. Not to worry.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:12 PM   #532
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can lock on to the hypothetical summation I posted to disprove IB's version like a snapping turtle, or you can act normal for once in your life. Either way the fact remains that he knew who he was or he didn't. IB,and I guess you as well, want to play it both ways.
At this time there is no way to determine what happened but I will bet the "farm" he did not know, and not know at the same time.
Maybe Wilson has a time machine and I would be proved wrong. Don't hold your breath on that.
Your options are not facts just possibility's. Brown was too far away to have bum rushed him and why was he firing at him while he was running away?
Are you drinking while posting, slingblade? Look at who you quoted and then tell us who you were replying to, slingblade. Never once suggested that Officer Wilson knew who Brown was or what Brown did at the store, slingblade.

Officer Wilson testified before a grand jury, and in his testimony, Officer Wilson testified that the whole incident centered around Brown and Johnson willfully ignoring lawful orders at the scene of the incident. Officer Wilson testified that: 1) Brown and Johnson hurled profanity at Officer Wilson and refused to comply with Officer Wilson's lawful directive to get out of the street, 2) Brown feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson and attempted to forcibly take possession of Officer Wilson's weapon (Brown's hand wound and the forensic evidence taken from Brown, Officer Wilson's vehicle and uniform support this), 3) Brown and Johnson attempted to flee from the scene of the crime: the felonious assault, 4) Brown and Johnson initially refused to stop as Officer Wilson directed, 5) upon halting their escape, Brown turned about, contrary to Officer Wilson's commands, and menacingly began advancing towards Officer Wilson refusing to face away from Officer Wilson and spread eagle on the ground (standard operating procedure for police taking suspects into custody) as Officer Wilson directed, 6) Officer Wilson shot Brown because Brown continued to advance menacingly -- "bum rush" -- towards Officer Wilson refusing to face away from Officer Wilson and spread eagle on the ground (SOP) as Officer Wilson directed. Every autopsy has determined that Brown's wounds were front entry wounds supporting Officer Wilson's contention that Brown would not turn around and go to the ground as directed; instead, Brown kept advancing on Officer Wilson.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:33 PM   #533
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you drinking while posting, slingblade?
He's intoxicated and impaired with wishful, revisionist thinking.

The same shit went on with Zimmerman-Martin episode.

It's one thing to muscle an unarmed shopkeeper when stealing shit,

......... but another when trying to rough up an armed police officer.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:54 PM   #534
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
The bone ABOVE your eye is part of the ORBITal (orbit....around) group, too, which is the part I was referring to. It takes a lot of force to fracture it.

Again, I see no explanation at TACTICS, or lack thereof, but only feeble attempts to judge my intelligence.

Why would a kid 'armed with cigars' supposedly attack a police officer? Was there another officer in the car, and if so, why can't two of them handle one measly teenager?

Glancing at the news over the last couple days, there were two cops killed somewhere else, by an armed d-bag. These are the fools they NEED to be focusing on, instead of poor, unarmed kids in the ghetto.

Go ahead and explain why those officers got killed, since y'all know so goddamn much.
Oh dear. The orbital bone? No such bone exists.

The arch of your eye is part of the frontal bone, and the bone forming the bottom part of your eye is formed by the zygomatic and maxilla bones.

You have an orbital SOCKET, but there is no orbital bone.

Now then, now that we have our anatomy squared away, lets move on to your baseless speculation.

According to internet rumor, Officer Wilson suffered an orbital blowout fracture, which would refer to a fracture involving either the zygomatic or maxilla bones, and could also involve the lacrimal bone. Since the claim of an orbital blowout fracture is only an internet rumor, not confirmed by any source, we have no idea what injury was sustained by Officer Wilson, if any at all.

What we DO know is that forensics confirms that Brown did attack Wilson. An eyewitness also confirmed that Brown began walking away from Wilson, then turned around and began charging toward the officer, at which point Wilson fired at least 6 shots at Brown, killing him.

And there goes the legs of the flimsy argument you were attempting to make. If you don't want to be shot like a thug, don't act like a thug.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #535
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you drinking while posting, slingblade? Look at who you quoted and then tell us who you were replying to, slingblade. Never once suggested that Officer Wilson knew who Brown was or what Brown did at the store, slingblade.

Officer Wilson testified before a grand jury, and in his testimony, Officer Wilson testified that the whole incident centered around Brown and Johnson willfully ignoring lawful orders at the scene of the incident. Officer Wilson testified that: 1) Brown and Johnson hurled profanity at Officer Wilson and refused to comply with Officer Wilson's lawful directive to get out of the street, 2) Brown feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson and attempted to forcibly take possession of Officer Wilson's weapon (Brown's hand wound and the forensic evidence taken from Brown, Officer Wilson's vehicle and uniform support this), 3) Brown and Johnson attempted to flee from the scene of the crime: the felonious assault, 4) Brown and Johnson initially refused to stop as Officer Wilson directed, 5) upon halting their escape, Brown turned about, contrary to Officer Wilson's commands, and menacingly began advancing towards Officer Wilson refusing to face away from Officer Wilson and spread eagle on the ground (standard operating procedure for police taking suspects into custody) as Officer Wilson directed, 6) Officer Wilson shot Brown because Brown continued to advance menacingly -- "bum rush" -- towards Officer Wilson refusing to face away from Officer Wilson and spread eagle on the ground (SOP) as Officer Wilson directed. Every autopsy has determined that Brown's wounds were front entry wounds supporting Officer Wilson's contention that Brown would not turn around and go to the ground as directed; instead, Brown kept advancing on Officer Wilson.
You are the one that said if Brown would have got on the sidewalk Wilson would just drove off. Then you say Wilson knew he was the Robber. Lexus is blabbing about it cause he did not follow the whole conversation and thought he saw an opening. So tell me did you say it or not?
Old 10-28-2014, 02:57 PM   #536
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Police records showed that Officer Wilson was not aware that Brown had just committed a felony assault.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:00 PM   #537
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then you say Wilson knew he was the Robber.
Where? Cite it, slingblade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Police records showed that Officer Wilson was not aware that Brown had just committed a felony assault.
Brown feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson. Officer Wilson witnessed and had first hand knowledge of that assault.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #538
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
Where? Cite it, slingblade!

Brown feloniously assaulted Officer Wilson. Officer Wilson witnessed and had first hand knowledge of that assault.
I am really not into name calling but you are pretty chicken shit to to say that was what you were inferring to. It is pretty obvious that you were referring to why he stopped him in the first place.
Now I know why you pals took over the debate until you could cook up some BS to worm your way out. Cowardly in my opinion.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:12 PM   #539
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am really not into name calling but you are pretty chicken shit to to say that was what you were inferring to. It is pretty obvious that you were referring to why he stopped him in the first place.
Now I know why you pals took over the debate until you could cook up some BS to worm your way out. Cowardly in my opinion.
It's your assertion that is chickenshit, slingblade: you cannot back it up with a factual citation.

It's been my position this whole time that the shooting stemmed from the interaction between Brown and Officer Wilson at the scene of the incident that resulted from Brown's failure to comply with several lawful orders from a police officer and Brown's felonious assault on that police officer. If Brown and Johnson had carried their asses to the sidewalk as lawfully instructed, the shooting would never have happened.

Old 10-28-2014, 05:38 PM   #540
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's your assertion that is chickenshit, slingblade: you cannot back it up with a factual citation.

It's been my position this whole time that the shooting stemmed from the interaction between Brown and Officer Wilson at the scene of the incident that resulted from Brown's failure to comply with several lawful orders from a police officer and Brown's felonious assault on that police officer. If Brown and Johnson had carried their asses to the sidewalk as lawfully instructed, the shooting would never have happened.

post# "After Wilson backed-up, Brown attacked Wilson through the window or open door,"

Window or Door? Why do you not know?

post# 483 "THROUGH THE WINDOW "
Why flip out? you are the one that was unsure before now a few post later you act like Napoleon Dynamite?

post # 483 "Officer Wilson already knew that Brown was guilty of felonious assault"
When was the trial for that?

Post # 483 " Brown made his last stupid mistake of taunting and "bum rushing""

To bum rush you must be a lot closer than he was and by running away how as he taunting him? you just keep adding shit to it.

You have yet to explain why the cop was firing at him as he was running away. As for the head down bum rushing the "leaked evidence" said he had his head down either rushing as the cop said or already falling down from the guns shots he had already recieved.

You are arrogant and sloppy. Weather you are right or wrong about the outcome of the investigation you have proven what kind of person you are.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women