Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-18-2012, 10:33 PM   #46
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outdoorsman View Post
My overnighters typically start with candles lit in room, incense burning, great mood music, dim lighting all around. I am dressed in a suit, she enters usually dressed casually. We chat and I take her, I take her passionately, seductively, and manly. I lay her on the bed and undress her. i usually ask her to wear certain clothing when she arrives. The lady has told me once I had her undressed, that she felt very vuilnerable, as I am still clothed. The lady knows who is in charge and understands what is to happen. She told me it was a wonderful feeling of vulnerablility. I spend about an hour pampering her until we are completed. We dress and head out for a classy restaurant for dinner, some wine, candle light, romance, music, etc. etc. A walk along the river front (I live in New Orleans) or a stroll on the beach, I have done that in Biloxi. I hold her hand and we chat, some times the mood strikes and I kiss her. We head back to room for more play and apssion. Once I had a room with a full jacuzzi nmext to the bed. I usually go to sleep around 3am. I awaken with full wood, nothing is better than pussy in the morning!!!!! We play for a little while and it is over.

To me worth every damned cent I spend! That is quality, I can certainly get more orgasms for the money if I see her ten times for an hour on different occassions but the orgasms or nto as satisfying nor fullfilling, just me.

O yea, I adore overnights. In fact everytime I see a new lady in my head I am checking her out to see if I want longer with her, lol. Is she a good candidate for an overnighter? Just me.

Did I mention New orleans is a place I am thinking of visiting? Just saying

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:20 AM   #47
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsmith0123 View Post
I understand the concern about the relative price, and frankly I think it is too high, especially if you think about paying for sleeping time,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Not to disrespect the ladies, but rates for over nighters tend to be over the top.............. but if there is an expectation of extended down time, then I'm not paying the $1200-1500 some ladies want to an over nighter.
What rate range would you consider fair? What is too high in your opinion?
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:55 AM   #48
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
What rate range would you consider fair? What is too high in your opinion?
I would consider $800 to $900 to be fair. Anything over $1K is too high. Having said that, these are the parameters I'm considering.

1) I provide the location, so there's no room expense for the lady.

2) I'm expecting 3 to 4 hours of playtime-- probably broken down to 2 hours in the evening and 1 to 2 hours of morning sex the following day.

3) At least 6 hours of the date would be sleep time with another 90 minutes to 2 hours for other related activities-- eating, talking, etc.

Essentially, I'm looking to bookend the time for sex at the beginning and at the end. The wow factor for this type of date is waking up with the lady for some morning sexual gymnastics I based my expected donation range on a) the amount of time for play b) some sort of economics of scale (i.e. volume = discount) c) avg of normal hourly donation for the lady is 250-300.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #49
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Come on down Lina.. I would be happy to show you some first hand southern charm!!!
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:33 AM   #50
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Not going to pay for a provider to sleep next to me. I can have that in real life. We payem to leave
That statement only works for Rock Stars and Movie Stars. You pay'em to come over.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #51
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I never sleep on them so find myself extremely bored after a while if they go to bed... If I've got an overnight I'd prefer it be one of my crazy clients in London who likes to stay up all night acting out various role-play scenarios
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #52
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
I would consider $800 to $900 to be fair. Anything over $1K is too high......... c) avg of normal hourly donation for the lady is 250-300.
1000 dollars on a 10 to 12 hour equates to 88 dollars roughly earned an hour.......just a little fyi.

Between 2006 and 2008 for me it seemed regularly (for ladies who didn't have overnight rates listed) an offer of 1,000 safely in multiple city markets was the norm for ladies overnight rates in the hourly price rate range of 200 to 250. Very rarely was it that low for a lady who initially had hourly rates of $300. And these were established independents with reviews on multiple sites and rep. Even the backpage ladies with no rep and reviews at the very least for twelve hours of entertainment I would as least offer her between 800 to 1000, or at the very least......three times her rate. 3x her rate was the offer because I assumed most ladies typically saw 2-3 clients a day......so in booking that large block of time I should accommodate for that. But the newly accepted half hours and quickies availiability has sorta messed that up. She can see more clients in a shorter frame of time and make more than the old norm. If her rate was 300 or more however.........my first offer if a rate wasn't posted was between 900 and 1300 dollars. If her menu was full, or she was very very attractive Id top out at 1800 and not see her if the rate went over.

Nowadays (since about mid 2008 for me) a mere four hour dinner date is the norm for 1,000 dollars. It isn't as appealing a figure it used to be to ladies today, and the average moreso through my own research on sites is closer to 1500. IN my experience if her overnight rate is anywhere under 800 dollars there a "catch" of some sort.....and it usually didn't work in my favor for the type of meet I sought.

Your version of an overnight with initial playtime followed by uninterrupted sleep and one bell in the morn is probably a manuverable overnight ladies might negotiate with you more than they would me. It would seem very tempting because she doesn't have to"work" much. They might be able to even book a morning appointment the next morning after yours because there relatively little wear with all on her body. And she's fully rested. Maybe even check her hobby emails on her phone while your sleeping....so convient. Its a little different for me. Although there is a certain means of comfort and security between me and the ladies I see, the sleep isn't restful its cat naps and powernaps intermittent sleep moreso. Im a realist. I'm sleeping next to someone I don't generally know, so I'm sorta on guard as she should be. I'm young and I have a lot of stamina. Ambiance and her demeanor is very important. But principally I book "overnights" because I want to be "overwhelmed......physical ly." and maybe that's why I assume the rates should reflect that. She may want time off to reset for the next day or take a day off. She should have me so spent and exhausted that restful sleep is the only response I have energy for left.....

But let me ask you something though......If your morning wood came a little prematurely say 2am 3ish in the morning....your telling me you gonna hesitate to politely nudge her awake because its nappy time! How considerate of you. I can't do it man. At least I'm honest beforehand though. I wanna get my freak on! If I wake up with CHUB and me and that lady are cuddling and sleeping, I'm not gonna get good sleep or any if I'm horny...and she won't either with that hard pulsating rod uncomfortably laying on her back while we spoon-sleep. I don't want to feel self conscious for waking her up.......but could she blame me. Why pay an overnight rate, and then place myself on pussy punishment and have to wait until the next morning so she can rest. Not my version of a fun overnight.....glorified sleepover status in my opinion. No sponteneity. She might as well set the hotel alarm and make you a snoozed appointment.

Quote:
Having said that, these are the parameters I'm considering.

1) I provide the location, so there's no room expense for the lady.
Sorry outcall rates usually cost more generallydue to it being more of a risk in an environment she's not famaliar.......like your house.

Quote:
I based my expected donation range on a) the amount of time for play b) some sort of economics of scale (i.e. volume = discount) c) avg of normal hourly donation for the lady is 250-300.
That cool but "your paying for her time" might be the response from most ladies. If you want to only use four hours of time for relations with a prolonged break in between that your preference. She still has to be compensated for your preference. But she still has to account for the time she is "on standby" when you guys aren't active. Don't oversleep though, shes still leaving that required time later lol.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:52 AM   #53
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
My overnighters typically start with candles lit in room, incense burning, great mood music, dim lighting all around. I am dressed in a suit, she enters usually dressed casually. We chat and I take her, I take her passionately, seductively, and manly. I lay her on the bed and undress her. i usually ask her to wear certain clothing when she arrives. The lady has told me once I had her undressed, that she felt very vuilnerable, as I am still clothed. The lady knows who is in charge and understands what is to happen. She told me it was a wonderful feeling of vulnerablility. I spend about an hour pampering her until we are completed. We dress and head out for a classy restaurant for dinner, some wine, candle light, romance, music, etc. etc. A walk along the river front (I live in New Orleans) or a stroll on the beach, I have done that in Biloxi. I hold her hand and we chat, some times the mood strikes and I kiss her. We head back to room for more play and apssion. Once I had a room with a full jacuzzi nmext to the bed. I usually go to sleep around 3am. I awaken with full wood, nothing is better than pussy in the morning!!!!! We play for a little while and it is over.

To me worth every damned cent I spend! That is quality, I can certainly get more orgasms for the money if I see her ten times for an hour on different occassions but the orgasms or nto as satisfying nor fullfilling, just me.

O yea, I adore overnights. In fact everytime I see a new lady in my head I am checking her out to see if I want longer with her, lol. Is she a good candidate for an overnighter? Just me.
Awww that's sweet. I'm might do all that stuff for my S.O. Might take a few or your ideas actually. But certain parts of that little scenario would be sorta fake as hell to me seeing as this is fucks for bucks. I'm not trying to wow and woo her that way. She can do all that, I ain't got time to blow out candles and make a mixtape for sex. I can't live up to some of those songs expectations and walking holding hands would seem very weird with someone I'm just meeting.....even an ATF. Kudos to you if that's a fantasy you need fulfille though.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:42 PM   #54
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

That's whats fantastic about this Hobby each one of us gets exactly what we desire!!!! I like long slow romantic nights SO or provider I live in the moment, not in the past nor the future. I enjoy who i am with in my own way. Just me.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 04:01 PM   #55
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I'm taking the down time out of my equation. My premise is very specific-- appointment later in the evening, guaranteed 6 hours of downtime, early morning fun. Sex is 3 to 4 hours max. I consider this situation to akin of being the ladies last appointment of the evening and the first appointment the next day. The only difference is we spend the night together. I figure a gal charges $500 for a 2 hour date and $300 for an hour date. That is how I come up with my $800-900. As I mentioned, this would be a very specific situation. I would not be asking her to give up the opportunity to see other clients as I would plan to be her last of the day and first the next day.

As to the question about early morning wood coming really early, that's my problem to deal with which I would. Only time I wake up at 3 am is to go pee-- not a very sexy sight
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 05:56 PM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
That's whats fantastic about this Hobby each one of us gets exactly what we desire!!!! I like long slow romantic nights SO or provider I live in the moment, not in the past nor the future. I enjoy who i am with in my own way. Just me.
I suspect there would be more contented people on here if everyone took time to understand what they actually want from this,and then took the time to research who meets those needs.

It always amazes me how often someone posts "She was a waste of my time, she wouldn't do XXX", when the reviews and her profile say she doesn't do XXX. Even worse, the guy who gripes she isn't a blonde when her photos show bright red hair.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #57
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am doing an "all nighter" I am allready comfortable enough with this person I am good either way.
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #58
Lovelyelle_01
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 93197
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I suspect there would be more contented people on here if everyone took time to understand what they actually want from this,and then took the time to research who meets those needs.

It always amazes me how often someone posts "She was a waste of my time, she wouldn't do XXX", when the reviews and her profile say she doesn't do XXX. Even worse, the guy who gripes she isn't a blonde when her photos show bright red hair.
I agree, Old-T. It blows my mind when I see a lady complaining about an extended arrangement that bored her to death or express negative feelings that convey her disdain for how the encounter went. A lot of ladies leave all the research and recon up to the client and wonder why they end up with a review (not necessarily negative, but, sometimes they are) that they end up passing off as a "YMMV" incident. Researching a lady can only tell so much about her. As inviting as my website is, it barely scratches the surface of who I really am. My blog is way more personally informing, yet it only cracks the shell of the "egg" that encloses me. When I receive a request for my time , my response is always written in a way that lets the gentleman know that I am very open to communicating and learning more about one another. IMHO, it's never too early to get the chemistry going. It makes for a better experience overall, whether it be an hour or two, overnight, or a full weekend. Great chemistry is essential in order to have a great time, no matter how long the encounter will last.
Lovelyelle_01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #59
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Come on down Lina.. I would be happy to show you some first hand southern charm!!!
How's Jazz scene in New Orleans these days? If you say it is still good ole New Orleans style and jazz clubs are plenty, you may have just sealed the deal

Lina
Old 04-20-2012, 09:13 AM   #60
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

My all time fav (insert sarcasm here) are the ones that start with:

"She was not my type, but it was late, i was horny and she was available"

or

"She was not the girl in the picture, 30 lb overweight with missing teeth but I was there and horny"

or

"I've seen some rip off reviews on this girl, but decided to see if I have better luck"

or

"her incall was really dirty and there was a man lurking by the door, but I drove for 20 minutes so I decided to brave it"

Lina

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women