Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2023, 11:13 AM   #46
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

He could plead to the misdemeanor. It’ll all go away then.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 11:29 AM   #47
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Can he settle?
eccieuser9500 is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 12:07 PM   #48
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
I'd say they are under pressure and desperate to hang him on some sort of charge.?
You're wrong. The charges are shit to be sure, but the process is meant to be the end goal. Likely there will be a gag order on Trump to prevent him from campaigning. The trial will be scheduled to prevent Trump from appearing in primary states at critical times. The trial will end November 6th, 2024.

The trial itself is simply to hamper Trump who will ABSOLUTELY BE THE NOMINEE now. He will win. Expect the Democrat cheat machine to be running at full capacity. We will see 115% turnout in every major Democrat stronghold in all swing states. Conservatives in turn will be bird dogging the cheating. Lawsuits will abound. The media will claim that the Democrat nominee [likely Newsome] won probably before midnight on Nov 5, 2024.

And that's when the shit will really get ugly. There is absolutely going to be violence. pANTIFAg will start gutting the inner cities but Trump voters fully aware of the fact that most law enforcement agencies will not assist them will start a sniping campaign against pANTIFAg.

Mean while, China will likely be closing the noose on Taiwan. With hostilities to kick off in early 2025 before the Typhoon season kicks off.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 03:47 PM   #49
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Can he settle?
That seemed to be his MO in the past.
Ima sure some pretrial deal can be struck.

Sure bet he misses his best bud Cohen (not the one you think of) who he idolized. Where he got his trademark tactic of fighting anything to the very end. But he'll probably earn the same spot in history as Roy did.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 06:44 PM   #50
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

Sure bet he misses his best bud Cohen (not the one you think of) who he idolized. Where he got his trademark tactic of fighting anything to the very end. But he'll probably earn the same spot in history as Roy did.

I'm not getting your references, but I'm going to work on them. Not to mention the fact that I'm working on a sports-induced binge right now.

Old 04-01-2023, 07:02 PM   #51
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
I'm not getting your references, but I'm going to work on them. Not to mention the fact that I'm working on a sports-induced binge right now.

Roy Cohen. Who with Joseph McCarthy turned up the Red Scare. Think he met him Staff Edit - Biomed1 at Studio 54....allegedly.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 07:19 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
He could plead to the misdemeanor. It’ll all go away then.

after all this you think Bragg would offer a plea deal for a misdemeanor? not a chance. the goal is a felony which a legal stretch to say the least. recall that Vance Jr passed on this case, the FEC and DOJ each found no violation of law and/or election laws.

the statute of limitations ran out on the misdemeanor record keeping fraud claim 5 years ago. that's the core basis of the case. tell me how Bragg can bring a charge that is past the statute of limitations? statutes of limitations exist for a reason. also Bragg is a NY State DA meaning he can't bring a felony federal election law charge. only a federal prosecutor can do that, which Vance Jr actually was, and didn't.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 09:03 PM   #53
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Roy Cohen. Who with Joseph McCarthy turned up the Red Scare. Think he met him coking it up at Studio 54....allegedly.

Yes. Now I get it. I remember now. It took your reply to refresh my memory. I do love a good mob story. (Hint hint.) With all The Godfather references I use.

Yes. I remember he went down for being a part of the mob. He couldn't have it both ways.

FBI releases files on President Trump’s late lawyer, Roy Cohn

Quote:
Cohn died in 1986 from complications of AIDS, less than two months after being disbarred for professional ethics violations.

Despite years of using rumors about the homosexuality of his foes to smear them, Cohn himself was gay. He claimed until his death that he had liver disease, not AIDS.

Cohn’s closeted sexuality, ruthlessness against alleged communists and role as a bete noire of the left in the United States led to him being featured as a prominent character in Tony Kushner’s landmark play, “Angels in America.” Al Pacino portrayed Cohn in the HBO adapation of that drama.

Thank you, sir.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women