Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453013
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47725
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2017, 11:49 AM   #46
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Any question that this would turn into an insult fest as soon as the Pissants got involved?

Or the conspiracy theories begin to flow as soon as Jim began posting?

These are the cynical words of someone who's similarly deranged...
Ah, you're just a garden variety idiot. This incident is just another crock of shit they feed to the masses.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 11:57 AM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
He could have brain damage like Whitman at UT in the 60's.
So now WTF is a forensic brain pathologist by telepathic osmosis!!!!

"Whitman played too much football"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Anyone who kills innocent people is deranged you simpleton. No matter what their color, religion or politics. BTW, is your avatar a selfie?
Apparently he thinks that those ISIS chickenshits cutting off guy's heads or burning them alive in cages are "normal" and not "deranged"!

Since the attendees shot and killed were at a country western concert, that rules out Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-AntiDueProcess groupies he shot and killed, that makes it acts of terrorism, because he directed his shooting at a particular group, i.e. conservatives.

Given the arsenal and munitions he had to sneak into the hotel and his room in anticipation, it could hardly be considered a "reaction" to the loud, "annoying" Country Western music being enjoyed by the Country Western music lovers!
Old 10-02-2017, 01:02 PM   #49
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They want to castigate a black man for taking a knee but this man will be defended as a good man who snapped for no reason.
Did I miss something? Is someone here "defending" the POS shooter? Did anyone call him "a good man"? Didn't think so. So why in God's name would WTF be such a shit-stirring asshole to accuse others of "defending" a mass murderer?

I know someone who was at the concert. Go fuck yourself, you ignorant inflammatory SOB!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:07 PM   #50
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I've heard this a few times now but I have to point out that the weapons, ammo, and whatever could have been taken up in one trip. They give you carts for both your luggage and your hanging clothing. Ten weapons would not take up too much room, nor would the ammo. People are trying to blame someone for missing something. Like the Secret Service says, if someone can find the right spot and doesn't mind dying then there is not much the SS can do to stop an assassination.

This guy may have done us a favor. I've wondered why we haven't had something like this already but with more competence. Multiple shooters from different locations, triangulated fire, a plan B, and an exit strategy that would leave the authorities chasing their tails.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:12 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Ah, you're just a garden variety idiot. This incident is just another crock of shit they feed to the masses.

Jim
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here...still ascribing to Alex Jones's conspiracy lunacy.

I wonder if Mandalay Bay will allow automatic weapons in their hotels anymore?

Or is Mandalay Bay really a studio underneath Virginia after all?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:22 PM   #52
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I've heard this a few times now but I have to point out that the weapons, ammo, and whatever could have been taken up in one trip. They give you carts for both your luggage and your hanging clothing. Ten weapons would not take up too much room, nor would the ammo. People are trying to blame someone for missing something. Like the Secret Service says, if someone can find the right spot and doesn't mind dying then there is not much the SS can do to stop an assassination.

This guy may have done us a favor. I've wondered why we haven't had something like this already but with more competence. Multiple shooters from different locations, triangulated fire, a plan B, and an exit strategy that would leave the authorities chasing their tails.

Didn't they do that in Nov of '63, or are you a one shooter kind of guy?
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:23 PM   #53
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
What's the point, LLiarMan?

At least Twitler tweeted about it.
Quote:
Who fucking knows? Apparently you do, IBIdiot!

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOTIC MORON.
Quote:
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here...
Quote:
Any question that this would turn into an insult fest as soon as the Pissants got involved?

I have never called you a Pissant because I don't have to. You freely admit to being one.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:41 PM   #54
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here...still ascribing to Alex Jones's conspiracy lunacy.

I wonder if Mandalay Bay will allow automatic weapons in their hotels anymore?

Or is Mandalay Bay really a studio underneath Virginia after all?
Go look at a video of this carnage. Concentrate real hard on what you're seeing. There's quite a few flaws, see if you can pick them out, not to mention the gunshots don't sound very authentic.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:08 PM   #55
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Didn't they do that in Nov of '63, or are you a one shooter kind of guy?
I guess you've never stayed in a nice hotel.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 02:50 PM   #56
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo reported "fire arms" and "rifles" indicating there was more than one weapon found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6n83r1dmo
I've heard some sites say 8 to 10 guns, others 10 to 12 guns.. All LEGALLY purchased, then converted..

Quote:
Hopefully, someone will do some advising with respect to one or two Fox "hosts" who upgraded the "automatic rifle" to a "machine gun" in his hysteria and drama queen reaction. As if there isn't enough misnomer already.
It seems to most reporters, unless its a bolt action single shot-reload-shoot gun, it's "Automatic"..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Shooter sounds like another registered Democrat to me.
I wonder how the left will respond if that comes to be the truth...

Quote:
According to the FBI this is NOT a terror attack. A terrorist action requires two things, a physical attack or credible threat of an attack, the other thing is a political component. The attacker must be trying to force a government or people into following a certain course.
And since there wasn't a political component to this, just the desire to kill as many people as possible, its NOT TERRORISM..

Quote:
How many bags do you think he would have needed for his 4 day visit as a SINGLE MALE? 1-2?
How many did he probably need to take all his luggage with the guns and ammo in, 4-6?? SO how did that NOT raise any eyebrows?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 03:19 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
How many did he probably need to take all his luggage with the guns and ammo in, 4-6?? SO how did that NOT raise any eyebrows?
The Monday Morning Quarterbacking begins. Never fails.

Is someone trying to make a case against the Hotel for "negligence"?

Wait for Trump's opinion. He's qualified.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:47 PM   #58
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Proud of CBS they fired one of their own for saying she has no sympathy as most country music fans are Republicans.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs-...oting-victims/
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 04:27 PM   #59
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

So a top CBS lawyer ("legal executive") thought the Las Vegas victims had it coming ..... she apparently had the same attitude about the victims as the shooter did ..... does what she said qualify as hate speech, and if so, where's the outrage from the Left? .....oh well, I guess she can go work for ESPN .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 04:28 PM   #60
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
How many bags do you think he would have needed for his 4 day visit as a SINGLE MALE? 1-2?
I use a suitcase with rollers to travel that would easily hold ten disassembled AR-15s and an ammo can with 840 rounds of ammo with plenty enough room leftover to accommodate four changes of underwear and a shaving kit. That and a hanging bag for slacks and shirts would be all he needed. It would have been a heavy bag, but if he was the only one handling it, no one else would have noticed. The police have as yet to reveal what type of weapons he had. AK-47s, or the like, would be heavier still, but he was there for four days. He could have used a smaller bag and made multiple trips. However, since it's been revealed that maids were servicing his room, he had to have had a bag or bags that concealed what he was carrying from the maids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Proud of CBS they fired one of their own for saying she has no sympathy as most country music fans are Republicans.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs-...oting-victims/

+1

So much for *non-violent* lib-retard types.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women